1.0 Power Button
use this switch to turn the unit on and or off
2.0 Volume (Main Channel)
use this knob to adjust the main channel volume
3.4 Microphone Sound Controls (Second Channel)
these knobs control the echo levels, treble, bass, delay, and volume of the microphone which connects to the mic input (8)
5.0 Guitar Volume Control (Third Channel)
controls the volume of the sound coming from the “guitar in (6)” jack
6.0 Guitar In (Third Channel)
use a 1/4″ cable to connect a guitar or other instrument to the third channel
7.0 Mic Priority
when on, this function lowers the volume of the main channel by 50% allowing the microphone (second channel) to overtake the main channel.
8.0 Mic In (Second Channel)
use a 1/4″ cable to connect a microphone or other audio source to the second channel
9.0 Main Channel Controls
the main channel is able to play music from Bluetooth, TF/SD card, USB, aux and FM radio
.Mode: switches between different play modes as mentioned above
.Synchplus+: use the instructions on the following page to learn how to pair two units
.Repe: repeats the track playing via USB/SD or TF card
.Play: press this button to play or pause music. when in FM mode, press and hold this button to scan the FM stations
.Prev/Next: use this button to switch between songs
.USB/SD/TF: insert USB, TF, or SD card to the proper port and the system will automatically play music from it
10.0 Graphic Equalizer
use the 5-band equalizer to adjust the highs and lows of the sound to your specific preference. the lower frequencies control the bass and the higher frequencies control the treble.
11.0 Power Input
use the included cable to connect this unit to a 110-220v wall outlet
12.0 Led Light Switch
use this switch to turn the LED lights on or off
13.0 FM Antenna
extendable antenna to help pick up stronger radio signal Wireless Microphone
14.0 External Battery Input
use the instructions on the following page to connect an external 12v battery for even longer playing times between the charge
15.0 Auxiliary/Line Input
play music from a phone or a tablet via RCA-Aux cable when in aux mode
- Press the Mode button on the main channel until you are on Bluetooth mode.
- Turn on the Bluetooth settings on your device and search for “SB-1501”.
- Once connected, The LCD screen will confirm the connection and you can begin to play music. If a PIN code is required, please enter “0000”.
The Wireless range for the Bluetooth on this speaker is about 33ft (10m). Any distance further than that may cause static and instability in the connection.
Use SynchPLUS+ to connect two SB-1501 speakers wireless and play Simultaneously for double the power
- Turn on Bluetooth mode on both SB-1501.
- Hold the SynchPLUS+ button on both speakers simultaneously until you hear a beep and the blinking “Blue” screen stops blinking on one of the speakers.
- Go to your device’s Bluetooth settings and connect to SB-1501.
- Now any music played via Bluetooth will be streamed on both speakers.
** SynchPLUS+ DOES NOT work with any other mode besides Bluetooth.
Note: SynchPLUS+ May does not work with two different models or with older/newer versions of the same model. Please consult with your dealer to confirm SynchPLUS+ connectivity.
USB/TF MP3 mode
You can play your MP3 files using a flash drive, tf card, or an SD card. 1 Place your MP3 files in the root folder of a flash drive or tf/SD card. 2 Insert the card into the proper port and the unit will automatically play it. 3 you can pause/play/repeat or skip the songs using the keys on the main channel.
With the FM radio Mode, you can listen to your local radio stations. 1 Press the mode button until you are in the Radio mode. 2 Hold the play button to scan the local FM radio stations. 3 Once fully scanned, you can use the forward and rewind button to change stations.
Use the following instructions to play music from the Auxiliary device.
- Find a 3.5mm Aux or RCA cable.
- Connect one side of the Aux to the speaker and the other end to your device.
- Press the Mode button to switch to Aux mode. You can adjust the volume from your device or the speaker.
Included accessories in the box are Remote Control, Power Cord, this Manual, and one Wireless microphone. Please contact your dealer if you are missing any accessories.
Battery and Charging Instructions
- To charge the battery connect the speaker to an electric outlet with the included power cord.
- Make sure to fully charge the battery before using it for the first time to enhance the battery life and playtime. The unit takes approximately 6 hours to fully charge. It will automatically start charging once the power cord is connected to an electric outlet.
- To maximize the battery life span, please make sure to charge the battery at least once every 30 days. . Use the power switch to turn off the unit if not in use.
Add on Battery instructions
With the external battery input, you can connect an extra battery in between charges for longer play hours.
- Acquire a 12V battery. The battery could be any size. The built-in battery is 7000mAh (7A).
- Acquire a red and black battery connector cable and locate the external battery connecter in the back.
- Insert the exposed end of the red cable in the red input and the black cable into the black input.
- Connect the positive end to the positive clamp of the battery and the negative end to the negative clamp of the battery. S. Charge the speaker as you would normally until the LED charge indicator turns green and both batteries will be fully charged.
***CAUTION!!! Do not leave the batteries unattended around children. Exposed metal or exposed clamps could heat up in the process
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement:
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20cm between the radiator & your body.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
NOTE 2: Any changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Documents / Resources