pTron 492571487 Bassstrings 4A Bluetooth Wireless Earphone
- Power On: Press & hold the Power/Call Answer Button for 3sec to turn On the headset. You will hear the voice prompt “Power On”.
- Power Off: Press & hold the Power/Call Answer Button for 5sec followed by Red light flashing 3 times to turn Off the headset. You will also hear the voice prompt “Power Off
- Next Song: Long press the volume “+” button
- Previous Song: Long press the volume “button
- Play/Pause Music: Click the Power/Call Answer button
- Volume Increase: Short Press the volume+” button in a regular interval
- Volume Decrease: Short Press the Volume -” button in a regular interval
- Call Receive/Hangup: Click the Power/Call Answer button
- Reject Call: Press & hold the Power/- Call Answer button for 2sec
- Call Back/Redial: Double click the Power/Call Answer button
- Voice Assistant: Long press the Power On/Call Answer button for 2sec
- Turn ON the PTron Bluetooth Headset & wait until it flashes Blue & Red Light alternatively. That means the Bluetooth Headset is in “pairing Mode”.
- Turn On the Bluetooth of your phone or device
- Search for “PTron BT” in your available Bluetooth device list and click to connect.
- After a successful connection, you will hear the voice prompt “PTron BT is Connected’.
After turned ON, the headset will reconnect to the last paired device. If there’s no prior connection history, or if it fails to reconnect to any device, the headset will enter standby mode and wait for connection.
When your phone turns off the Bluetooth feature or is out of wireless range, the headset will enter into standby mode. If the connection is not restored within 5 minutes, the unit will Turn OFF automatically.
The device will become automatic shut down if there is no connection for 5 minutes or if the headset’s battery gets discharged. Once the battery level of the headset becomes low up to 10% it will prompt as “Low Battery” and the red light will flash every 5sec.
Note: Keep the headset on charging when you hear the “Please Charge” voice prompt.
- Bluetooth Not Searching: If your phone doesn’t find the “PTron BT” in your device then make sure that it must be nearer to the device at 1-Meter of range. And check it must be flashing Blue & Red light alternatively and if it is flashing only Blue light for once in regular intervals that means the unit is already connected with some other device. So first un-pair it from the old device & make a new device.
- Auto-disconnection: Charge the headset 100% & reconnect your device after restarting your phone or if the headset is in standby mode for more than 5 minutes.
- Device Connected but No Music/Calls: Check the settings of your Bluetooth connection and make sure that the Call & Music function must be activated.
- Support/Compatibility: “PTron BT” is compatible with all ioS/Android phones & all other devices with Bluetooth function.
- Neck Fitment: “PTron BT” Bluetooth headset is completely flexible and can be twisted or bent at any angle to fit into your neck.
- Water Resistant: “PTron BT” is IPX4 rating water resistant/sweat-proof & dust proof so it can withstand light water drizzle or during gym/exercise.
Caution: Do not use the headset underwater or in heavy rains.
The colors and specifications shown/mentioned in the user manual may differ from the actual product. Images shown are for representation of products mentioned herein and may be trademarks or trade names of their respective owners. only. Other purpose logos and company names
Documents / Resources
|pTron 492571487 Bassstrings 4A Bluetooth Wireless Earphone [pdf] Instruction Manual|
492571487, Bassstrings 4A Bluetooth Wireless Earphone, 492571487 Bassstrings 4A Bluetooth Wireless Earphone