1. Charge drone battery up to 5 hours (red light will turn off when fully charged).
2. Open battery compartment and slide battery in. Plug 3 color battery cable into port. No need to remove battery when charging!
3. Connect black and red power cables to each other:
4. Connect USB power cord to drone and to power source.
5. Connect protective rings:
6. Add 4AA batteries to remote control console:
7. Slide camera onto bottom of drone and attach black power cord:
8. Attach head strap to VR 3D Glasses.
9. Download the Promark VR aerial-photography app to stream real-time video direct from your Promark VR Drone to your smartphone. The Promark VR app works as both a 2D FPV (First Person Viewer) and 3D virtual reality device (VR glasses required, included).
10. Press the power button.
11. Once the drone lights up, go to your smartphone and access your “SETTINGS” and then “WIFI” and search for the “P70-VR” wireless signal. Once connected to the drone, exit your settings and open the “PROMARK VR” app and click “PLAY” to access the control interface and real-time video.
12. For Live viewing: Open app and place in phone holder on remote. For Live 3D virtual reality viewing: open app and place phone in goggles compartment.
13. Connecting to the Drone: 1. Power on the drone (all lights will be blinking slowly). 2. Place the drone on a FLAT surface. 3. Power on the remote (all lights will be blinking rapidly). 4. Press Up/Down on the left joystick (you will hear a beep). 5. Drone is ready to fly (all lights pulsing slowly). 6. Press the One-button Takeoff (drone will automatically take off).
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU FLY
• Follow community-based safety guidelines, as developed by organizations such as the Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA).
• Fly no higher than 400 feet and remain below any surrounding obstacles when possible.
• Keep your sUAS in eyesight at all times, and use an observer to assist if needed.
• Remain well clear of and do not interfere with manned aircraft operations, and you must see and avoid other aircraft and obstacles at all times.
• Do not intentionally fly over unprotected persons or moving vehicles, and remain at least 25 feet away from individuals and
• Contact the airport or control tower before flying within five miles of an airport.
• Do not fly in adverse weather conditions such as in high winds or reduced visibility.
• Do not fly under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
• Ensure the operating environment is safe and that the operator is competent and proficient in the operation of the sUAS.
• Do not fly near or over sensitive infrastructure or property such as power stations, water treatment facilities, correctional facilities, heavily traveled roadways, government facilities, etc.
• Check and follow all local laws and ordinances before flying over private property.
• Do not conduct surveillance or photograph persons in areas where there is an expectation of privacy without the individual’s permission
FOR AGES 14 AND UP ONLY – WARNING! Choking Hazard – Small Parts – Not Suitable For Children Under 3.
REMOTE CONTROL CONSOLE FEATURES
PREPARATION FOR FLIGHT
1) Turn power on. Lights will blink
2) Place drone on flat surface.
3) Turn on remote.
4) Push left throttle lever all the way forward and then all the way back twice to connect to drone. You will hear a beep on remote and the drone lights will flash. Press one button take off.
HOVER UP AND DOWN: Push the throttle up or down,the quadcopter flies upward or downward.
FORWARD AND BACKWARD: Push the direction lever up or down, the quadcopter flies forward or backward.
TURN LEFT AND RIGHT: Pull the throttle left or right, the quadcopter turns to left or right.
SIDEWARD FLY: Pull the direction lever left or right, the quadcopter flies to left side or right side.
LEFT/RIGHT-TUNING FLY FINE-TUNING: You can adjust left/right flight by pressing the fine-tuning button right/left.
FORWARD/BACKWARD FLY FINE-TUNING: You can adjust forward/backward flight by pressing the fine-tuning button up or down.
Normal flight mode is turned on by default,and conventional flying quadcopter fly.
ALTITUDE – HOLDING MODE
Press the Camera Key to access the Pressure Height-setting Mode. This will keep the height of the quadcoptor at it’s current height. Push throttle lever upward and the quadcoptor will begin ascending. Push downward on the throttle lever and the quadcoptor will begin descending. When the throttle lever is returned back to the neutral position the quadcoptor will automatically set the height. Press the Camera Key to exit the Pressure Height-setting Mode.
Place the quadcoptor in the front forward. After finish decoding and taking off, press shortly the Headless Mode Key on the transmitter to access into the Headless Mode. Press shortly once again to exit the Headless Mode.
Thanks of the 6 axis gyroscope, you can throw the quadcopter and push the throttle right up, it will automatically level out and hover smoothly in the sky, this can also be done when the quadcopter is rolling.
3D TUMBLING FUNCTION
Fly to about 30 feet. and hit the 360 degree one touch flip button. Flip and push right controller to highest position.
1) Use soft clean cloth to wipe clean
2) Avoid excessive heat
3) Do not get wet
4) Check plug and other accessories regularly. If damage has occurred, stop using quadcopter immediately until repaired.
1. There is important information contained in this package and instruction manual, please well keep it for future reference.
2. You have the responsibility to make sure that this model of aircraft won’t cause injury to others’ body or cause any loss to the property.
3. Please operate strictly as the instruction shown on the instruction manual when debugging or assembling this aircraft. During the process of flying or landing, please pay more attention to keep 1-2 meters away between the user and the aircraft so as to avoid colliding to the head or face or body, etc. or even cause injury.
4. Our company and distributors or sale agent won’t be responsible for any loss due to incorrect operation,which may cause any loss or damage or injury to the body.
5. Children should use this product under the guidance of the adult. This product is FORBIDDEN to be used by children under 14 years old.
6. Please correctly assemble it or use this product as the correct instruction shown on the instruction manual or packing instruction. Some parts should be assembled by the adult.
7. Small parts are contained in this product. Please place it beyond the reach of the children so as to avoid CHOKING HAZARD or mistakenly swallowed.
8. Playing on the road or water place is highly FORBIDDEN so as not to cause accident.
9. Please collect the packing material timely so as not to cause injury to the children.
10. Please DO NOT disassemble or re-equip the aircraft as it may cause the breakdown of the aircraft during flying.
11. Batteries in the battery compartment of the charger should be inserted into the designated power which has the same logo with the product.
12. Please use the screwdriver to loosen the screws in counter-clockwise direction on the battery compartment of the transmitter; please also load the batteries into the transmitter as per the correct polarity of the battery. Close the battery cover and wrench tightly the screws in clockwise direction.
13. Only the original charger made from our factory can be used.
14. Charger is not a toy.
15. Please pay more attention to the battery polarity when loading or removing the batteries.
16. “AA” non-chargeable batteries or “AA” chargeable battery can be used in the transmitter.
17. Non-chargeable battery can not be charged. Only the battery of the same brand or the battery the same as recommended can be used.
18. When charging the chargeable battery, please conduct it under the surveillance of the adult. Please also keep it far away from the combustible object when charging. Please keep this aircraft within the eyes scope of the guardian when charging.
19. Please DO NOT make it short-circuited or squeeze the battery so as not to cause explosion.
20. New batteries are NOT to be mixed with batteries of different types.
21. Exhausted batteries should be removed timely. Please DO NOT litter around the exhausted batteries.
22. The connecting end of the power is NOT to be removed from this model. The connecting port is NOT to be short-circuited.
23. Please DO NOT make the battery short-circuited or decompose the battery or throw the battery into the fire; Please DO NOT place the batteries near the high temperature or heated area (such as near the fire or near the electric heating device).
24. Please remove the batteries if it is not used for a long time so as not to cause damaged to this product due to battery leakage.
25. Aircraft should be kept far away from any other electric compliance or equipment as far as possible or kept far away from the place where having the magnetic object nearby as they may cause interference with each other.
26. Please keep the safe distance from the high-speed rotating rotor so as not to cause twisted or danger of being wounded or being cut.
27. The Light Emitting Diode can send out laser radiation, please DO NOT shoot the light beam directly.
28. Please DO NOT close this product to your ear as it may cause injury to your hearing.
29. Mini USB 5V.
30. In order to comply with the command of the magnetic environment requirement formulated by the Aviation Radio Bureau and the related authority, during the regulated period in certain area, please stop using the transmitter of this model when such regulation command is issued.
31. Drone operator should have a clear line-of-site to the drone at all times.
32. Always stay 2-3 meters away from the drone while blades are spinning to avoid injury.
33. Outdoor use only — do not fly drone indoors or near buildings.
WARNING: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception,which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
CAUTION: To maintain compliance with the FCC’s RF exposure guidelines, place the product (P70-VR Drone) at least 20cm from nearby persons.
NOTE: The 2.4GHz remote signal is meant to control the P70-VR drone ONLY and should not be used for any other purpose.
FAA REGISTRATION: PLEASE FOLLOW ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL FAA LAWS. YOU MAY BE REQUIRED TO REGISTER YOURSELF AND YOUR DRONE
WITH THE FAA. MORE INFO CAN BE FOUND AT: HTTPS://WWW.FAA.GOV/UAS/GETTING_STARTED/
After receiving the certificate of registration, you must mark your unique FAA registration number on the Drone by any means, such as permanent marker, label, engraving. This number must be readily accessible and maintained in a condition that is readable and legible upon close visual inspection.
WARNING: Do NOT fly drone near airports or any other un-authorized areas. Follow all rules for Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulation summary for Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS).
Read: Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA) Know Before You Fly important information brochure.
Questions about Promark VR Drone User Manual? Post in the comments!