ProBreeze PB-13 Dehumidifier
1500ml (2200ft3) Dehumidifier Model PB-13
Thank you for choosing to purchase a product from Pro Breeze. Please read the entire manual carefully prior to first use and keep in a safe place for future reference.
- Use this appliance only as described in this manual. Any other use not recommended by the manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
- To avoid the risk of electrical shock, fire or injury to people, always turn the appliance OFF, unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet and empty the water tank before handling, cleaning or servicing the appliance.
- The appliance is not to be used by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction.
- Children must be supervised not to play with the appliance.
- Children of less than 3 years should be kept away unless continuously supervised.
- Do not leave children alone or unattended in the area where the appliance is in use.
- The appliance must have a minimum 50cm clearance around all sides.
- Do not cover or obstruct in any way the air inlets and outlets of the appliance. Do not cover the appliance whilst in use.
- Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children unless continuously supervised.
- Dispose of water collected from the dehumidifier. This water is not drinkable. Always place the appliance in an upright position on a flat, stable surface.
- Operating the product in any other position could cause a hazard and leakages.
- Do not use this appliance near water or in the immediate surroundings of a bath, a shower or a swimming pool.
- Do not allow water or other liquids to run into the appliance, as this could create a fire and/or electrical hazard.
- This appliance is intended for indoor household use and similar applications. Do not use outdoors.
- Never leave the appliance unattended while in use. Always turn the appliance off and unplug when not in use.
- Do not use any abrasive cleaners or solvents, as this will damage the appliance.
- To disconnect the appliance from the mains power, first turn the controls to the OFF position and then remove the plug from the socket.
- Never insert fingers or metal objects into the vents and openings of the appliance.
- Do not push any objects in the air inlet and outlet grills as this may cause an electric shock, fire or damage the appliance.
- Avoid placing the power cord in areas where it can become a tripping hazard. Do not place the power cord under carpeting or cover it with rugs, runners or similar. To avoid a circuit overload when using this appliance, do not operate another high-wattage appliance on the same electrical circuit.
- Always plug the appliance directly into a wall socket. Avoid using extension leads where possible as they may overheat and cause a risk of fire.
- Do not use this appliance with an external programmer, timer switch or any other devise which would switch the device on automatically unless this has already been pre-built into the appliance by the manufacturer.
- Do not kink or wrap the power cord and plug around the appliance, as this may cause the insulation to weaken or split, particularly where it enters the appliance. Do not pull on the mains cable. Never move, carry or hang the appliance by the mains cable.
- Do not remove the water tank when the appliance is in use, this may cause water to leak.
- Do not operate the appliance with the water tank removed.
- Do not operate the appliance if there are signs of damage to the appliance, power cord, or any of the accessories.
- Do not place objects on top of the appliance.
- The appliance should only be used with the adapter supplied.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent, or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
- Do not attempt to repair or adjust any electrical or mechanical elements in the appliance. Doing so may be unsafe and will void your warranty.
- Ensure that the mains supply (including voltage, frequency, and power) complies with the rating label of the appliance.
- Product Dimensions: 223x158x308mm
- Voltage: 100-240V~
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power: 40W
- Operating Temperature: 10-50°C Net Weight: 2kg
- Air Inlet
- Air Outlet
- Water Tank Handle
- Water Level Window
- Indicator Light O
- n/Off Button
- Power Line
- Power Adaptor
- Tank Cover
- Thumb Hole
This dehumidifier uses Peltier Technology (no compressor) making it lightweight and quiet. It is perfect for small rooms and poorly ventilated areas such as wardrobes, cabinets and storage rooms that are susceptible to damp odours and fungus. Using this dehumidifier will help eliminate unwanted moisture from the air.
- Place the appliance on stable and level surface. Connect the power adaptor to the nearest mains wall socket.
- Switch the dehumidifier ON using the ON/OFF switch. The green LED will illuminate and you should feel a light breeze blowing out of the dry air outlet.
- To switch OFF, press the ON/OFF switch again.
Emptying the water tank
The dehumidifier can collect up to 500ml (18oz) of water per day and the tank has a maximum capacity of 1500ml (52oz). When the tank is full, the LED will turn YELLOW and the unit will turn off
- When full, turn OFF the dehumidifier and simply pull the water tank out.
- Place the water tank a stable surface and remove tank cover using a thumb hole and follow the instructions below.
- Then, gently tilt tank over a sink to empty.
- When done, replace cover on tank and then carefully slot water tank back in.
Cleaning & Storage
WARNING: Always turn the appliance OFF, unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet before handling or cleaning it.
CAUTION: Do not use any abrasive cleaners or solvents, as this will damage the appliance. Do not allow water or other liquids to run into the interior of the appliance, as this could create a fire and/or electrical hazard.
General Exterior Cleaning
Clean the exterior of the appliance, removing any dust or light debris by wiping it with a soft, dry cloth.
Water Tank Cleaning
WARNING: Never leave water in the water tank when the appliance is not in use, microorganisms can grow in stagnant water, the water tank should be emptied and cleaned regularly.
The water tank should be cleaned at least every week or prior to storage to prevent growth of mould, mildew, and bacteria.
- Empty the water tank and clean it with tap water and mild detergent (e.g. washing up liquid).
- Ensure to remove any scale or deposits that have formed inside the water tank.
- Wipe all surfaces dry before placing the water tank back into the appliance.
- Ensure the appliance and water tank are clean and dry before storage.
- To store your product out of season, we recommend using the original or similar size box.
- Do not kink or wrap the power cord and plug around the appliance, as this may cause the insulation to weaken or split, particularly where it enters the appliance.
- Store the appliance in a safe, clean and dry place when not in use.
This marking indicates that this product should not be disposed of with other household waste throughout the EU. This is to prevent the possible harm to the environment and human well-being. Contact your local authority for information regarding the collection systems available. If possible, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of resources.
Documents / Resources