PRO DVX APPC-10SLBe
This package contains
- Tools necessary but not included
- Please note that it is preferred not to use power tools to attach the device to the mount or stand.
How to start
- Step 1: Take contents out of the box, make sure all components are present.
- Step 2: Install wall/glass mount or desk stand using a manual screwdriver, check the designated mount/stand manual for instructions.
- Step 3: Step 3: Connect to power via power adapter or PoE+. If using the power adapter, please remove the rubber plug before inserting the power cable if applicable.
- Step 4: Connect to Internet through Wi-Fi, PoE+, or LAN.
- Step 5: If applicable, install and configure the preferred application.
Quick connection settings
- Step 1: Plug in PoE+ cable or optional power adapter to turn on the display. This will bring you to the installation wizard.
- Step 2. Select your desired language and click the yellow start button.
- Step 3. Copy apps & data if desired, otherwise click Don’t copy, located at the bottom left of the screen.
- Step 4. Accept the desired Google Services and scroll down and click the blue Accept button.
- Step 5. Set a screen lock if desired, or click Skip to continue without one.
- Step 6. If using PoE+, continue to Step 7. If using Wi-Fi connection, swipe up when arriving on the home screen to reach the app drawer. Select Settings and navigate to
- the Network & internet settings. Fill in credentials to access yourWi-Fi network.
- Step 7. Install and configure desired applications.
Please note this product contains a small clock battery. Please return the product to a certified repair centre for proper replacement of the battery; battery disposal can be dangerous.
Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION (FCC} STATEMENT
You are cautioned that changes or modifications not expressly approved by the part responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
FCC RF Radiation Exposure Statement
- This Transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
- This equipment complies with FCC RF radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20 centimeters between the radiator and your body. This equipment should be installed.
For product available in the USA/Canada market, only channel 1-11 can be operated. Selection of other channels is not possible. Operations in the 5.15-5.25GHz band are restricted to indoor usage only. This device meets all the other requirements specified in Part !SE, Section 15.407 of the FCC Rules. Correct Disposal of this product. This marking indicates that this product should not be disposed of with other (household} waste. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. To return your used device, please use the return and collection systems or contact the reseller where the product was purchased. They can take this product for environmentally safe recycling.
The guaranteed environmental specifications for the ProDVX Display and accessories are:
- Operating temperature:: 0- 40 °C/ 32 – 104 °F
- Storage temperature: -10 – 55 °C / 14 – 131 °F
- Relative humidity: 10 – 85% at 40 °C / 104 °F non-condensing
Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. 2022 product Europe B.V. All rights reserved. Please check the website or scan the QR code for more product information. www.prodvx.com/support
Documents / Resources
|PRO DVX APPC-10SLBe [pdf] User Guide|
APPC-10SLBe, APPC, 10SLBe