premier dentalco ComfortView Lip and Cheek Retractor
- The device must be disassembled for effective cleaning.
- Inspect the device for debris. Remove visible debris or organic matter from the device with a disposable wipe or a soft brush.
- Using a mild detergent and warm tap water, clean and rinse the device.
- Dry device.
The retractor and cushions are autoclavable. Sterilize in a steam autoclave using distilled water at the temperature of 134˚C /273˚F.
- Re-assemble device after sterilization.
- Cold sterilization is not recommended.
Instructions for Use
Helpful Hint: Apply non-petroleum jelly or lip balm to the patient’s lips prior to inserting lip and cheek retractor.
- With the pink cushions facing the patient, contract the vertical lip holders to ease placement (Figure 1).
- Place one side of the lateral lip holder against the inside of the patient’s cheek (Figure 2).
- Verify that the pink cushions are resting inside the patient’s anterior vestibular region. The upper cushions should be resting adjacent to the frenulum. Lift patient’s lips, if needed.
- Once securely in place, gently guide the other side of the retractor in the other cheek by slightly bending it.
- Verify that the patient’s lips are comfortably in place (Figure 3).
Reorder Information: ComfortView®
- 9061381 Lip and Cheek Retractor with Mounted Cushions – UNIVERSAL (2 per box)
- 9061383 Lip and Cheek Retractor with Mounted Cushions – SMALL (2 per box)
- 9061382 Refill Cushions (10 per pack)
Documents / Resources
|premier dentalco ComfortView Lip and Cheek Retractor [pdf] Instructions|
ComfortView, Lip and Cheek Retractor, Cheek Retractor, Lip Retractor, ComfortView, Retractor