POWER RIDE X-100 Portable AC Power Bank
Failure to comply may lead to serious injury or death.
- NEVER attempt to disassemble, modify or repair the unit or the battery.
- NEVER expose the unit to high heat.
- NEVER place the unit close to or in a fire and keep it out of direct sunlight.
- NEVER use, store or charge this unit in an area where it can be exposed to rain or in any area where moisture is present, like a bathroom.
- NEVER connect the output to the main power. Only use the output socket to power external devices.
- NEVER handle the unit or touch plug-in areas with wet hands.
- NEVER attach any metallic objects to the AC input or output.
- NEVER rub your eyes if any fluid from the inside of the unit gets into your eyes.
- NEVER discard this unit together with household waste.
- NEVER use other power cords than supplied for this unit.
- NEVER operate this unit at input voltages greater than specified.
- NEVER use this unit if there are issues and it is not functioning properly.
- NEVER move the unit while it is recharging or in use.
Failure to comply may lead to serious injury or death.
- Only use or store this unit in a clean and dry environment. Never use or store in a dusty and wet environment.
- Make sure to check the unit before every use. If it appears damaged or broken do not use.
- NEVER use the unit if the power cord appears damaged or broken.
- Keep pets away from the unit.
- If fluid from inside the unit comes in contact with your skin or clothes, immediately wash the affected areas with water.
- In the event of a storm, make sure to unplug the power cord from the socket.
- NEVER use accessories for anything other than their intended uses.
Failure to comply may lead to serious injury or death.
- Failure to comply may lead to serious injury or death.
- If you notice rust, strange odors, overheating or other issues, immediately stop using this unit and contact customer service.
- This unit is compliant with all legal requirements necessary for the transport of dangerous goods.
- When transporting in a vehicle, make sure the unit is properly secured.
- Always use, charge or store this unit in an area with an ambient temperate between 0 to 40 degrees Celsius (32 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit).
- If the unit is dropped, has fallen or was subjected to vibrations, switch it off immediately.
- Make sure to carefully read all instructions for any electric devices you want to connect to this unit.
- Ensure that any device you want to connect is switched off before connecting it to the unit.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- AC Power, Button
- USB-C,Input 45W,Output 60W
- Green AC,Indicator Light
- White LED,Indicator Lights
- (2) USB-A,2.4A
- AC Port,110V
HOW TO START
Pressing the POWER button on the top of the unit will show the state of charge. Hold to turn on AC. It will light up.
Charge unit fully before first use. See the How to Charge section for details.
Enjoy the freedom of Off-Grid Power Anywhere!
Helpful Hint: You can charge your unit and run your gear at the same time
HOW TO CHARGE
When the X-100 is charging effectively, the LED light will be lit, and the highest battery indicator will flash to show the current battery level. Recharge via PD adapter [email protected] : 120min. The actual charging time will vary depending on the power of the adapter.
MULTIPLE WAYS TO CHARGE
WALL AND USB-C
The X-100 can be charged via USB-C wall charger or USB-A wall charger. However, in order to obtain the ideal charging effect, we strongly recommend that you use a high-power USB-C PD wall charger (purchased separately) to charge your X-100.
Please use solar panels that support USB-C PD interface to charge X-100.
- In order to ensure charging efficiency, it is recommended to use solar panels that support USB-C PD45W ports or more.
- Place the solar panel in a place where it is exposed to direct sunlight to prevent it from being blocked by the surrounding shade and slow down the charging speed. Use solar panels that support PD function output to charge X-100 through the TYPE-C interface and place your X-100 in a cool place to prevent it from overheating.
- Use the USB-C cable to connect the solar panel to the X-100. When the X-100 indicator lights up and flashes, it means it is charging. Note: Before using the above charging cable, please check whether it is severely worn which can lead to copper leakage and do not operate in a high temperature and humid environment to avoid accidents.
HOURS OF POWER
HOW TO STORE
Ideally, the power bank should be plugged in when not in use as it is the best way to keep it fully charged and ready to use in a moment’s notice. This prolongs battery life and will ensure your power bank is charged and ready to go all day, every day.
If you can’t keep your power bank plugged into a power source during storage, we recommend that you keep the battery at about 50% and store it in a clean, dry (no more than 75% humidity), room temperature environment or fully-charge it every 3 months.
Failure to maintain your power bank by following these steps can result in battery damage which will void the product warranty.
This smaller, travel-friendly power bank is airline ready and fits easily into bags and purses allowing you to have charging/powering capability anywhere.
4 CHARGING PORTS
1 USB-C input/output with fast charging power delivery (PD), 2 USB-A and 1 AC socket. These 4 ports have enough power to fully charge laptops, phones, tablets, drones and more.
Whether around the home, at the park or camping, this rugged power bank is designed to stand up to daily wear and tear.
LED INDICATOR LIGHTS
Know when it’s time to recharge with LED indicator lights.
|Fault Code||Possible Causes||Solution|
|LED battery light will flash at a frequency of 2 short and 1 long at 0.5 Hz
Flash for 30 seconds
|Trigger temperature protection||Use the power supply as specified (0-40 degrees Celsius)|
|LED will blink at 4 Hz for 30 seconds||Low battery||Use the power supply as specified (0-40 degrees Celsius) for charging|
|AC LED red light flashes at 4 Hz 10 seconds||Low battery, the inverter is over temperature or short circuit||Use the power supply as specified (0-40 degrees Celsius) for charging or remove the load and reconnect it to the load|
Smart watches, e-books, tablets, sports cameras, digital cameras, Bluetooth speakers, wireless headphones, drones and other USB-enabled devices.
Smart phones, tablets, laptops, DSLR cameras, Bluetooth headsets, drones, and other USB-C-enabled devices.
Laptops, game consoles, fans, lights, and other AC powered devices.
While we strive to make the best products available we understand things can happen. Our commitment to you is as follows:
Power Ridge® Limited Warranty:
Power Ridge® warrants its product to be free manufacturer defects, unless specified otherwise, for two years from date of purchase from an authorized dealer. This is a limited warranty and is subject to the following guidelines:
- Product must be purchased from a current authorized dealer
- You must have your proof of purchase
- Product must be used within the guidelines it was intended (normal care of product, weight limits, etc.)
- Normal wear and tear is expected and not covered under our limited warranty
Exclusions To This Warranty Are
- Product purchased through non-authorized sources such as auction houses, third party vendors, liquidation houses, garage sales, closeout retailers and third party web sites.
- Product that has not been used as intended
- Product that has been altered or damaged intentionally
- Fabric and bungee cord
- Product made by other manufacturers
- Product preferences such as color or a specific feature
- Third party repairs
- Size or fit of an item
- Replacement items are not covered under warranty
What To Do If You Have A Problem
- Because we make custom designed products for all of our retail partners Westfield Outdoors asks that you contact the retailer where you purchased the item to see if they are able to exchange or refund under their store policies.
- If the retailer is unable to accept the return please email [email protected] westfieldoutdoors.com with the subject line of: Warranty Claim and the current day’s date. Please do not call our office. Be sure to include the following:
a). Your name, address and daytime phone number
b.) The product name, item number and where it was purchased
c.) A description of your claim
d.) Please attach the following to your email: Pictures of the product and the defect you are claiming and a copy of your proof of purchase.
e.) Once contacted by a Power Ridge® representative you will be issued a warranty claim number. Be sure to keep this number at hand and refer to it at all times during the warranty review process.
f.) Failure to meet any of the above will result in your claim being rejected.
- Under certain circumstances Westfield Outdoors or our representatives may request that product to be returned to us for inspection in resolving the claim. If that is the case Westfield Outdoors will not cover the cost of the item to be shipped back. If your product is determined to be under warranty Westfield Outdoors will ship a replacement or similar item to you without any charge. If it is determined the item is not covered under our warranty we will ship the item back to you at your cost or dispose of at our facility.
- If your product is determined to be covered under our warranty, and because we make custom designed products for our retail partners, we may or may not have the exact item in stock to replace your product. Westfield Outdoors reserves the right to send an exact replacement or a product of similar quality and function to satisfy the claim.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
FCC Warning Statement
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This equipment has been tested and found to
comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Documents / Resources
|POWER RIDE X-100 Portable AC Power Bank [pdf] User Guide|
X-100, X100, 2A3KCX-100, 2A3KCX100, X-100, Portable AC Power Bank, X-100 Portable AC Power Bank