POWER IMPACT WAND CORDLESS MASSAGER Owner’s Manual
CORDLESS MASSAGER Owner’s Manual
Save These Instructions – For Household Use Only MODEL: PH20009-00300
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed. Do not use the Power Impact Wand™ until you have read this manual thoroughly.
Visit TristarCares.com for tutorial videos, product details, and more. Guarantee Information Inside
PREVENT INJURIES! CAREFULLY READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE! When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including:
- This appliance is intended for household use only.
- Do not attempt to modify, repair, or dismantle this appliance. Contact customer service using the information on the back of this manual if repairs are needed.
- Do not immerse the appliance in water or any other liquid.
- Before connecting the device to the power supply, please ensure that the supply voltage stated is compatible with this appliance.
- Fully charge the battery before first use.
- Do not use the appliance for more than 15 minutes at a time. Wait 5 minutes before using the device again.
- Use only on soft tissue as desired without producing pain or discomfort. Do not use on the head or any hard, bony area of the body. Do not use on or near the genitals.
- Do not use near or on the front of the neck or on the front of the throat. It could cause a stroke or dissection of the internal carotid artery.
- Do not use this appliance anywhere you have recently received medical treatment. Please consult your doctor before using this appliance if you are experiencing pain, undergoing medical treatment, or using medical equipment.
- Bruising can occur regardless of the device’s control setting or pressure applied. Check treated areas frequently and immediately stop at first sign of pain or discomfort.
- Consult a doctor before using this appliance if you have physical health concerns or any of the following conditions: pregnancy, complications with diabetes, recent surgery, epilepsy or migraines, herniated disks, blood clots, spondylolisthesis, spondylolysis, or spondylosis deformans, recent joint replacements or IUDs, metal pins or plates, or any other type of implanted medical device.
- People with a pacemaker or similar medical device should exercisecaution using this appliance, as the vibration frequency may affect the working of the pacemaker or similar medical device.
- Only use this appliance in clean, well-lit areas.
- Do not use this appliance in the presence of flammable liquids, gases, or dust.
- Stay alert while using the appliance. Do not use this appliance while under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or medication.
- Ensure that the appliance’s power switch is off before connecting the appliance to the battery pack and before picking up or carrying the appliance.
- 17. Do not wear loose clothing or jewelry. Keep your hair, clothing and gloves away from moving parts.
- Turn off the appliance before adjusting the appliance, changing accessories, or storing the appliance.
- Store this appliance out of the reach of children.
- Before use, always check the appliance for damaged or missing parts. If the appliance is damaged, do not use the appliance. Contact customer service for support using the contact information on the back of this manual.
- Only use the charger included with this appliance.
- If liquid leaks from the battery, avoid contact with the liquid. If contact occurs, flush the area with ater. If the liquid touches eyes, seek medical help.
- This appliance will get hot after extended use. Do not use for longer than 15 minutes.
- The battery pack and charger will get warm during use.
FCC: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable
protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can
radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that
interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct
the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must
accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Tristar Products, Inc.,
490 Route 46 East, Fairfield, NJ 07004 973-287-5162
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS – FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
The only safe way to recycle lithium-ion batteries is to have them processed by a qualified electric and electronic recycling center. Please contact your local recycling center for the proper way to dispose the battery and device.
Rated Input 100–240V~50/60 Hz
Rated Output 12.6V/1A
Rated Voltage 12V DC
Capacity 1500 mAh
Working Time 60–180 mins.*
Charging Time 4 hrs.
No-load Speed 1500–3000 spm
Stroke Length 10 mm
Noise Level 30–60 dB
Speed Levels 20
*Depending on level used
PARTS & ACCESSORIES
INTERCHANGEABLE MASSAGE HEADS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Using the Appliance
- Attach the interchangeable head appropriate for your massage.
- Turn on the Power Switch at the bottom of the handle.
- Adjust the massage intensity levels by pressing the Intensity Adjustment Buttons (+/–) on the back of the device. Start on the lowest speed to assess your body’s tolerance level. The Battery Life Display on the back of the appliance indicates the remaining battery (0%–99%).
- Press the head of the appliance against your body.
- Float the massage head over your muscles. Extreme downward pressure is not advised and can be harmful.
Charging the Appliance To charge your appliance, plug in the charging adapter. The indicator light on the charging adaptor will show a flashing blue light when charging. It will continue flashing until the device is fully charged (when the Battery Life Indicator
shows “99”). The battery is not designed to be removed by users. If any problems with the power supply occur, contact customer service.
- Attach the heat attachment to the appliance’s head, turn on the appliance, and let the attachment warm up.
- Use the heat attachment for only a short period due to the heat.
NOTE: The heat attachment will drain the battery at a faster rate due to the heating coil. Heated Tip: 3.3W, 12V Temperature rises up to 131° F/55° C–
149° F/65° C after using for 6-8 minutes.
- Place the cold attachment in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Take the cold attachment out of the refrigerator and attach it to the appliance’s head.
- Use the cold attachment for only a short period of time due to the cold.
NOTE: DO NOT put the cold attachment in the freezer. It is not designed to be used with freezing temperatures. Youcan develop frostbite if the temperature of the cooling tip falls below 32° F/0° C and the cooling attachment touches your skin for more than a few minutes.
Areas to Avoid
Avoid using this appliance in the areas indicated in Fig. 1.
Fig. 1. Areas to avoid when using the appliance.
90-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
The Power Impact Wand is covered by a 90-day money-back guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, return the product and request a replacement product or refund. Proof of purchase is required. Refunds will include the purchase price, less processing and handling. Follow the instructions in the Return Policy below to request a replacement or refund.
Replacement Guarantee Policy
Our products, when purchased from an authorized retailer, include a 1-year replacement guarantee if your product or component part does not perform as expected, the guarantee extends only to the original purchaser and is not transferable. If you experience an issue with one of our products within 1 year of purchase, return the product or the component part for replacement with a functionally equivalent new product or part. The original proof of purchase is required, and you are responsible to pay to return the unit to us. In the event a replacement unit is issued, the guarantee coverage ends six (6) months following the receipt date of the replacement unit or the remainder of the existing guarantee, whichever is later. Tristar reserves the right to replace the unit with one of equal or greater value.
If, for any reason, you would like to replace or return the product under the money-back guarantee, your order number can be used as the return merchandise authorization number (RMA). If the product was purchased in a retail store, return the product to the store or use “RETAIL” as the RMA. Return your product to the address provided below for a replacement, which will incur no additional
processing and handling fees, or for the refund of your purchase price, less processing and handling. You are responsible for the cost of returning the product. You can locate your order number at www. customerstatus.com. You can call customer service at 973-287-5162 or email info@tvcustomerinfo. com for any additional questions. Pack the product carefully and include in the package a note with (1) your name, (2) mailing address, (3) phone number, (4) email address, (5) reason for return, and (6) proof of purchase or order number, and (7) specify on the note whether you are requesting a refund or replacement. Write the RMA on the outside of the package.
Send the product to the following return address:
Power Impact Wand
500 Returns Road
Wallingford, CT 06495
If the replacement or refund request has not been
acknowledged after two weeks, please contact
Customer Service at 973-287-5162.
Refunds requested within the money-back guarantee timeframe will be issued to the payment method used at purchase if the item was purchased directly from Tristar. If the item was purchased from an authorized retailer, proof of purchase is required, and a check will be issued for the item and sales tax amount. Processing and handling fees are non-refundable.
We are very proud of the design and quality of our Power Impact WandTM
This product has been manufactured to the highest standards. Should you have any questions, our friendly customer service staff is here to help you.
Visit us at www.TristarCares.com, email us at email@example.com, or call us at 973-287-5162.
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF: