PORTOR LIGHTING PT-DLSB-R Series 12 Watt 4 Inch
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE INSTALLING FIXTURES. RETAIN FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
FOR YOUR SAFETY, THIS FIXTURE MUST BE WIRED IN ACCORDANCE TO LOCAL ELECTRICAL CODES AND ORDINANCES. ALL WORK SHOULD BE DONE BY A QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN
MAKE CERTAIN POWER IS OFF FROM THE ELECTRICAL PANEL BEFORE STARTING INSTALLATION OR ATTEMPTING ANY MAINTENANCE. INDOOR INSTALLATION ONLY
- PREPARING FOR INSTALLATION: DISCONNECT ELECTRICAL POWER BEFORE INSTALLING OR SERVICING ANY PART OF THIS FIXTURE.
- LOCATE A SUITABLE POSITION TO PLATE THE FIXTURE AND OPEN IN ACCORDANCE TO THE CUT-HOLE DIMENSIONS (REFER TO HOLE CUT TABLE FOR APPROPRIATE SIZE).
- RUN ELECTRICAL WIRE FROM THE SWITCH (POWER SUPPLY) THROUGH THE MOUNTING HOLE-USE NMD90 ROMEX OR BX CABLE
CONSULT A QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN BEFORE INSTALLING
- Open the hardwire box swing cover and remove the appropriate knockout (s).
- Insert the electrical supply cable through the knockout and secure with a cable connector (sold separately).
- Using wire nuts, connect green ground wire of cable to green wire on box. Connect white wire of cable to white wire of box. Connect black wire of cable to black wire of box. (Figure 1)
- Place all wiring and connections back in to the box and close the cover.
- Insert hardwire box through the mounting hole. (Figure 2) NEW CONSTRUCTION APPLICATIONS: Hardwire box shall be firmly secured to studs, joists, or similar fixed structural units. REMODEL APPLICATIONS: Do not require the hardwire box to be firmly secured after the mounting plates, studs, joists, or structural units have been concealed.
- Connect the fixture to the hardwire box by inserting and twisting the male/female connectors. Select the desired Color Temperature. (Figure 3)
- Push spring loaded clips on the fixture upwards and insert fixture base in to the mounting hole. Release the clips and fixture will be pulled flush to the ceiling. (Figure 4)
- Once assembly is complete, turn on power to confirm fixture is working properly
HOLE CUT SIZE:
- 4” round and square: 4-1/4” (108 mm)
- 6” round and square: 6-1/4” (158.75 mm)
www.portorlighting.com Specification subject to change without notice
Documents / Resources
|PORTOR LIGHTING PT-DLSB-R Series 12 Watt 4 Inch Round Slim Baffle Recessed Downlight [pdf] Instruction Manual|
PT-DLSB-R-6I-15W-5CCT, PT-DLSB-R-4I-12W-5CCT, PT-DLSB-R Series, 12 Watt 4 Inch Round Slim Baffle Recessed Downlight, PT-DLSB-R Series 12 Watt 4 Inch Round Slim Baffle Recessed Downlight