- Power ON/OFF
Power ON: Press and hold the power button till to GREEN LED blinks or light up.
Power OFF: Press and hold the power button till to the RED LED flashing.
- Pairing(Register mode)
- Press and hold the power button to turn the headset power ON, the power LED should blink in Green color.
- Enter the pairing mode: Press the volume down button at 3 times continually, then press and hold the volume up till to the RED and Green LED blinking at alternately.
- The main headset enters the pairing mode first then also the Remote to pairing mode.
- The Green LED of Remote headset will several blinks fastly then turn off after paired, press the power button to quit the pairing mode, keep the Main headset on the pairing mode then can pair with more Remote or press the power button to quit the pairing mode.
- Repeat the above step “d” for more Remote headsets paired with the same Main headset, or press the power button to finish the pairing(register).
Note: The Main headset can accept a maximum of 8 remotes registered in full-duplex, or all the remotes fixed on listening mode, total register number over 250 headsets available on listening mode.
- Talking and listening
a). The main headset and remote headset will start to search each other after power ON, the GREEN
LED flash 1 time every 3 seconds. The headset will be linked together automatically when the pairing ID is confirmed by the main headset and the LED turns ON in GREEN color.
b). Press the volume up and down button to adjust the headset speaker sound volume.
Press the button under the ear pad to switch the band between 2.4G and 900MHz.
- Mic Muted
The headset Microphone stopped automatically when the Mic boom swivel up.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement:
This equipment has been tested SAR and complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment.
This device complies with Industry Canada licence‐exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
IC Radiation Exposure Statement:
This equipment has been tested SAR and complies with IC RSS‐102 radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This device and its antenna(s) must not be co‐located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
To prevent possible hearing damage, do not listen to high volume levels for long periods
Documents / Resources
|Porta Phone DBXM Full Duplex 900 MHz/2.4 GHz Transceiver [pdf] User Manual|
DBXM, B4HDBXM, DBXM Full Duplex 900 MHz Transceiver, DBXM Full Duplex 2.4 GHz Transceiver