POLSEN GM3-USB OMNIDIRECTIONAL USB GOOSENECK MICROPHONE
- Please read and follow these instructions, and keep this manual in a safe place.
- Do not turn the microphone towards loudspeakers. This can result in acoustic feedback, which can damage both the loudspeakers and microphone.
- Clean this product with only a soft, dry cloth.
- Make sure that this product is intact and that there are no missing parts.
- All images are for illustrative purposes only.
- Place the microphone on a ﬂat surface.
- Turn down the computer’s output volume and remove your headphones.
- Connect the microphone to an available USB port on your computer. If necessary, select the GM3-USB microphone as the input audio device in your computer’s sound settings.
- Once the microphone is connected to the computer, increase the output volume to a comfortable listening level.
Note: If you’re not being heard clearly, you may need to adjust the mic gain (input level) in your computer’s audio settings. Initially set the mic gain at 50%, and adjust as needed.
- Use the gooseneck to aim the microphone at the sound source. If multiple people are using the microphone, aim the mic toward the center of the group.
- Transducer Condenser
- Polar Pattern Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response 50 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sample Rate 24 bit, 44.1 kHz
- Sensitivity -40 dB
- Operating Voltage 5 V DC
- Power Consumption 30 mA
- Output Connector USB Standard-A (USB 2.0)
- Mute Switch No
- System Requirements Windows, macOS
- Housing Material Base: ABS Plastic
- Length 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- Weight 3 oz. (85 g)
- Cable Length 5.5 ft. (1.7 m)
- Cable Connectors USB Standard-A male
- Operating Temperature 10°F to 131°F (-10°C to 55°C)
- Operating Humidity 0% to 65%
- Storage Temperature -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- Storage Humidity 0% to 95%
TWO-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Polsen product is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal consumer use for a period of two (2) years from the original purchase date or thirty (30) days after replacement, whichever occurs later. The warranty provider’s responsibility with respect to this limited warranty shall be limited solely to repair or replacement, at the provider’s discretion, of any product that fails during normal use of this product in its intended manner and in its intended environment. The Inoperability of the product or part(s) shall be determined by the warranty provider. If the product has been discontinued, the warranty provider reserves the right to replace it with a model of equivalent quality and function. This warranty does not cover damage or defect caused by misuse, neglect, accident, alteration, abuse, improper installation or maintenance. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HEREIN, THE WARRANTY PROVIDER MAKES NEITHER ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES NOR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. This warranty provides you with speciﬁc legal rights, and you may also have additional rights that vary from state to state. To obtain warranty coverage, contact the Polsen Customer Service Department to obtain a return merchandise authorization (“RMA”) number, and return the defective product to Polsen along with the RMA number and proof of purchase. Shipment of the defective product is at the purchaser’s own risk and expense.For more information or to arrange service, visit www.polsenaudio.com or call Customer Service at 212-594-2353. Product warranty provided by the Gradus Group. www.gradusgroup.com
Documents / Resources
|POLSEN GM3-USB OMNIDIRECTIONAL USB GOOSENECK MICROPHONE [pdf] User Manual|
GM3-USB, OMNIDIRECTIONAL, USB GOOSENECK, MICROPHONE