iTouch Playzoom Kids Smartwatch comes with features such as a camera, video, voice recorder,
fun learning & active games, photo effects, sound animations, stopwatch, alarm, timer, calendar and
so much more! Connect it to your computer to download pictures and videos. The iTouch Playzoom
does not connect to a cellular device and is kid safe!
(Label the watch when designing manual)
Call out the following:
Micro-USB Charging Port
Press and hold the power/home button to turn on and off your iTouch Playzoom Smartwatch
Press the snap/record button to launch the camera feature to take photos.
Connect to your computer with the included Micro-USB charger to transfer files and charge the watch.
Included in this package
- One iTouch Playzoom Smartwatch
- One micro-USB cable
- Quick Start Guide
Display: 1.44inch TFT Capacitive Touch Screen
Photo Resolution: 0.3 Megapixel
Video Resolution: <144p
Video Length Limit Per File: ~3 minute limit per file, but I would advise either two 1 minute videos or 1 two minute video
Storage Capacity: 2 1 minute videos or 50 pictures (confirming if this changed at all)
File Format: AVI; JPG; WAV
Connectivity: N/A – No WiFi, BlueTooth, or Smartphone needed.
Battery: 400 mAh Lithium-Polymer (Ion) Battery
Wearing your iTouch Playzoom
Kids with very sensitive skin may notice some irritation after wearing the iTouch Playzoom
Smartwatch for long periods of time. The skin may become irritated when sweat, moisture, soap, or
other irritants get trapped under the watch band and are left in contact with the skin. To prevent skin
irritation, we suggest keeping your child’s wrists and the band clean and dry. In addition, wearing the
watch too tightly may also be the cause of irritation. Make sure the fit is good- tight enough so the
watch stays in place but not so tight that it’s uncomfortable for your child. If you notice any redness,
swelling, or other irritation, you may want to consult a doctor before wearing the watch again.
When using your iTouch Playzoom for the first time, you will need to first fully charge the watch. A
full charge will take about 2 hours.
Battery Recharging: Note Adult supervision/operation required.
To charge your iTouch Playzoom, the watch needs to be connected to a computer with the included
Micro-USB Cable. To do so correctly, please follow these steps:
- Pull the rubber cover off of the Micro-USB Port on the left side of the watch.
- Insert the Micro-USB Cable (small end) into the Micro-USB Port on the watch.
- Insert the large end of the Micro-USB into a USB port on your computer. A USB port is
- Once the connection is successful, you will see a battery recharging symbol appear on the
Splash Proof for Everyday Play and Usage
- Do not put under running water
- Do not submerge in water, not suitable for showering, bathing or swimming.
TO BEGIN USING iTouch Playzoom
When switching on the iTouch Playzoom for the first time, the date and time setting screen will be
displayed first. Swipe up and down over the day, month, year, hours and minutes to change the
current date and time. Tap the OK button when you’re done.
NOTE: Refer to settings to adjust time manually
When the clock is displayed on screen, press the Home Button to go to the main menu. Press the
Shutter Button to take photos and videos.
Automatic Screen Off
To preserve battery life, the screen will automatically shut off after a short period of time when in
Clock Display- Analog/Digital
When the clock screen is on, tap the watch face to switch between analog and digital format. To pick a different watch face, swipe either left or right to see more.
(Please label the features to icons on menu screens)
- Voice Recorder
- Exciting Games
- Learning Games
- Active Games
- Photo Effects
- Sound Animations
- Computer Connect
Press the Shutter Button to enter camera mode.
- Press the Shutter Button or tap shutter icon on screen to snap a photo.
- Tap the < or > to change color filter
- Tap the Camera icon at the bottom left of your screen to view photos taken
Press the Video mode icon on the main menu screen to enter video capturing mode.
- Tap the bottom left circle button to start video capturing
- Tap the bottom left square button to save video captured
- Tap the bottom right > icon to view your video library
Press the Voice Recorder mode icon on the main menu screen to enter voice recorder mode.
- Tap the record button on the screen to start the voice recording. While recording,
tap the stop icon on the screen to stop.
- Next choose whether to replay voice recording, view previous recordings, record another or delete existing voice recording clip.
Remember the blue arrows that show up for a few seconds
at the beginning of the game! Use your incredible memory to
help save the day by guiding Police Pup to the robber. If you
Catch the robber five times, you earn the police badge
Tap the screen to throw the ball, but watch out! The hoop moves back and forth. You have 90 seconds to make as many
shots as you can , but if you miss too many shots, the game
A robber has stolen money and they’re dropping it as they escape from the police. Swipe the screen to move the police car left and right and pick up as much money as you can without crashing into the other cars.
The yellow and red ninjas are coming for you. Swipe left or right to avoid them. Swipe once to swing to the other side
of the rope or swipe twice to swing to the next rope over.
Enemy fighters are flying towards you. Defend the sky by taking them out of the sky without crashing!.
The Math Wizard will present to you a series of math equations. Tell him which ones are right and which ones
are wrong, so you can become the next Math Wizard.
Learn the animal names and then take a quiz. How many
animals do you know at the zoo?
Read the clock and select the correct time. The game will
continue until you answer incorrectly.
Read the color name and choose the matching color.
Jump With Me
Tap “Jump” every time you jump, and the frog will jump with
you while counting how many times you have jumped together!
Try to beat your highest number of jumps!
Run with Bunny
Get ready, set, go! Use this fun, interactive stopwatch to keep
track of your longest run! As Bunny runs with you, they also
keep track of the time and will display your highest records
at the end of the run.
Apply fun photo borders on the photos snapped.
- Press the recycle button to cycle through borders
- To apply and save border on image, tap the downloads folder on the bottom right
of the screen
Play through 10 fun sound animations.
- Tap the picture object to see an animated object in action with sound
- Swipe left or right to cycle through the sound animations
Customize your iTouch Playzoom menu with 4 different backgrounds.
- To select your desired background, tap the arrows left and right to cycle through.
This activity functions as a traditional stopwatch
- Tap the start button on the screen to start the stopwatch
- While the stopwatch is running, tap the stop button on the screen to pause/stop
- Pressing the Lap button resets the stopwatch timer.
Set an alarm to remind you of what’s important.
To change the alarm time:
- Select the hour and minute by swiping up or down on the hours, and minutes.
- Tap the check mark to confirm the selection.
Note: Alarm is based on the 24 hour format for AM/PM
Use this activity to set a countdown timer.
To set the timer time:
- Select the minutes (up to 59 minutes) and seconds by swiping up or down on the
minutes and seconds. Tap the check button to confirm.
- While the timer is running, tap the play button to pause the countdown. Tap it again to resume.
- To reset the timer, tap on the time again to re-select your desired countdown timer.
View the calendar by swiping the screen left or right to see the previous or next month.
Volume – Adjust the volume of your smartwatch by tapping the +/- on the screen.
Brightness – Adjust the brightness of your smartwatch by sliding the brightness bar either up or down as well as the duration of how long the watch display stays on.
Set Date – To set the day, month, and year by swiping up and down
Set Time – To set the time, swipe up and down on the hours and minutes.
- Memory- View the memory usage and storage free memory space.
- Factory Reset- Reset your iTouch Playzoom smartwatch
You can connect iTouch Playzoom Smartwatch to a PC or Mac computer using the
included micro USB cable. Once connected, you can transfer files between the watch and
computer. Please follow the following steps to make the connection:
- Pull the rubber cover off of the micro USB port on the side of your watch.
- Insert the micro USB cable (small end) into the micro USB port on the watch.
- Insert the larger end of the micro USB cable into a USB port on the computer.
- You will see a removable drive, please use this to transfer files to and from the watch.
Please visit us at https://www.itouchplayzoom.com/ for product collections and technical
Care and Maintenance
Keep the rubber cover of the micro USB port closed tightly while it is not in use in order to prevent dust or water from getting into the micro USB port.
Keep the watch clean by wiping it with a slightly damp cloth.
Do not drop the watch on hard surfaces and do not expose it to moisture or immerse it in water.
Keep the lens clean. If the pictures taken are blurry, it could be because there is dust or dirt on
or around the lens. You can clean the lens by:
- Blowing on the lens
- Gently wiping the lens with a dry cloth
If you have a problem that cannot be solved by using this manual, we encourage you to visit us online at https://www.itouchplayzoom.com/.
Here at iTouch Wearables, we understand that your child’s education and development are very important. That’s why we’ve added features tailored to help develop the skills that are needed at this stage in their lives and motivate them to be the best tye can be. We thank you for trusting us with this important task – helping your child to have fun and learn at the same time!
The iTouch Wearables Family.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable
protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no
guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures: Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver. Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. Caution: Any changes or modifications to this device not explicitly approved by the manufacturer could void your authority to operate this equipment. This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. This equipment complies with FCC RF radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This device and its antenna must not be located or operated in
conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
SAFETY & SKIN CARE
We want to make sure that your child is comfortable in your new iTouch Playzoom Smartwatch
Here are a few tips that should help:
- Regularly clean your smartwatch with a moist paper towel (please pat dry your watch
- Keep your child’s wrist free of any dirt and oils
- Keep your child’s watch loose enough so that three of your fingers can fit underneath your
watch while it’s being worn (wearing a watch too tight can cause skin irritation due to sweat or
other types of moisture)
- After playing and sweating, it’s advised to remove your child’s watch to allow his/her wrist
to take a breather
- Kids with eczema or a skin condition should consult a physician before wearing the watch
Please wear with care!
-The iTouch Wearables Family
Read More About This User Manuals…
iTouch PlayZoom Kids Smartwatch User Manual – Original PDF
iTouch PlayZoom Kids Smartwatch User Manual – Optimized PDF
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!