PlayMakar Sport Muscle Stimulator PRO-500
When you are familiar with the operation of this device, use the following steps in order as a quick reference to set up and operate your PRO-500 system. For more information, refer to the instruction manual.
- Fully charge the battery before using this device.
- Connect lead wire(s) to CH1 or CH2.
- Connect 2 small or 1 XL electrode pad(s) to respective lead wire(s).
- Remove electrode pads from plastic film & place on skin per placements on pages 16 and 17 in manual.
- Power on by pressing “ON/+” button for three (3) seconds.
- Select EMS or TENS: Press and release “MODE” button. Press and release “ON/+” or “OFF/-” to toggle between EMS and TENS. See pages 18 and 19 in manual for mode descriptions.
- To select Therapy Mode: Press and release “ON/+” or “OFF/-“ to toggle between Therapy Programs to select desired program, then press “MODE”. See pages 18 and 19 in manual for therapy program descriptions.
- To select Treatment Minutes: Press and release “ON/+” or “OFF/-“ to increase or decrease treatment time between 5-60 minutes, then press “MODE”.
- To Adjust Intensity: Select the channel by pressing CH1 or CH2. The “CH1” or CH2” quadrant of the LCD will flash on the display. To increase intensity press and release “ON/+” . To decrease intensity press and release “OFF/-” until the desired intensity level flashes on the display. Press “MODE” to save your selection.
- Locking Function: Press and hold “ON/+” and “OFF/-” keys simultaneously for 3 seconds to lock/unlock the device. The locking function prevents accidental setting changes.
- Intensity Reset Feature: For your safety, the intensity level will default to “0” and will not increase past “1” if the device is not set up properly. Please follow the necessary steps 1-9. Be sure to have electrode pads firmly affixed to your skin.
Intensity level reset will occur in the following instances:
• If lead wire(s), electrode pad(s) are not installed and affixed firmly to the body.
• If therapy type or program has been changed.
• After the therapy session has elapsed.
SYSTEM DEFAULTS & FEATURES
- Automatic shut off: The device turns off automatically when the therapy time has elapsed or when no button is pressed for 60 seconds.
- Memory: The most recently set therapy time is stored. If you change the program mode during your therapy, the previous therapy time won’t restart, unless you reset it. The last treatment program you used will appear on the display, when you turn on the device.
- Press mode to save your selection. The program selected will appear the next time you turn on the device.
PlayMakar Inc. 1603 Hart Street Southlake, TX 76092 www.PlayMakar.com Phone: 833-PLAY-MAKAR (833-752-9625) Email: [email protected]
Register your device at https://playMakar.com/register to get a 2-year extended warranty for your PlayMakar Sport
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!