PlayMakar® MVP Percussion Massager
The MVP is a wireless percussion and vibration massager designed with athletes in mind to relax tense muscles and minimize recovery time, thereby increasing range of motion to perform better.
What is Percussion Massage?
Percussion massage helps relieve pain and boost recovery. Since percussion therapy is utilized to aggressively work and treat deep-tissue muscles, it helps to increase blood circulation and oxygen distribution to various parts of your body, especially on the local topical area.
What is Vibration Massage?
Vibration massage uses a stroke that encompasses vibration, jostling and shaking, and can be effective in soothing or stimulating your body depending on the speed and amount of pressure applied.
The MVP Percussion Massager is not intended for medical use. Consult your doctor prior to using this product if you are pregnant, have a pacemaker or if you have any concerns regarding your health. The MVP Percussion Massager is NOT recommended for use by diabetics. Never leave the MVP Percussion Massager unattended, especially if children are present. Never cover the massager when it is in operation. DO NOT use this product for more than 20 minutes at a time.
- ANYONE WHO IS PREGNANT OR MAY BECOME PREGNANT, HAS A PACEMAKER, DIABETES, OR ANY OTHER BLOOD-RELATED MEDICAL CONDITION, OR IS AT AN INCREASED RISK OF DEVELOPING BLOOD CLOTS, SHOULD CONSULT THEIR PHYSICIAN BEFORE USING THE PLAYMAKAR® MVP PERCUSSION MASSAGER.
- DO NOT USE THE MVP PERCUSSION MASSAGER FOR MORE THAN 20 MINUTES
- DO NOT SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL ATTENTION.
- DO NOT USE ON AREAS OF INSENSITIVE, SWOLLEN, OR INFLAMED AREAS OF SKIN; DO NOT USE ON OPEN WOUNDS OR SKIN BLEMISHES.
- DO NO USE FOR LONGER THAN RECOMMENDED. FREQUENTLY CHECK SKIN AS BRUISING MAY OCCUR.
- DO NOT OPERATE UNDER A PILLOW OR BLANKET, AS EXCESSIVE HEATING MAY OCCUR CAUSING FIRE, ELECTRIC SHOCK, OR INJURY.
- CHILDREN OR THOSE UNABLE TO FOLLOW THE OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS IN THIS MANUAL SHOULD NOT USE WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION. DO NOT USE ON AN INFANT.
- NEVER LEAVE THE MASSAGER UNATTENDED, ESPECIALLY IF CHILDREN ARE PRESENT.
- DO NOT EXPOSE TO WATER, HIGH HUMIDITY OR MOISTURE, DIRECT HEAT, SUNLIGHT, OR DIRT.
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN OR USE BLEACH OR HARSH CLEANING CHEMICALS AS CLEANING AGENTS; DO NOT USE REPELLENT SPRAYS. DO NOT USE WHERE OXYGEN IS BEING ADMINISTERED.
- DO NOT PUT DEVICE OR POWER CORDS IN MICROWAVE, WASHING MACHINE, OR DRYER.
- DO NOT USE THIS DEVICE WHILE OPERATING A VEHICLE OR HEAVY MACHINERY.
- NEVER COVER VENTS OR OPENINGS OF THE MVP OR OPERATE THE MVP PERCUSSION MASSAGER WITH THE AIR OPENINGS BLOCKED. KEEP THE AIR OPENINGS FREE OF LINT, HAIR, TEXTILES, AND DUST. EXCESSIVE HEATING CAN OCCUR AND CAUSE FIRE, ELECTRIC SHOCK, OR INJURY TO YOURSELF AND OTHERS.
1. PlayMakar® MVP Percussion Massager
2. Wall Charger
3. Large Round Head (EVA Foam) for large muscle groups
4. Medium Round Head (EVA Foam) for medium muscle groups Medium Round Head (EVA Foam) for medium muscle groups
5. Fork Head (PP) for neck and spine
6. Flat Head (PP) for all parts of the body
7. Bullet Head (PP) for joints, deep tissue, and trigger points
8. Spade Head (PP) or back and neck
ABOUT RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES
Before using the PlayMakar® MVP Percussion Massager, please allow up to 6 hours for the device to fully charge.
1. To begin charging, insert the DC end of the 24V adapter into the battery’s charging port.
2. Insert the AC end of the adapter into any standard 120V U.S. outlet plug.
3. Full charge is indicated when LED lights stop ﬂ ashing and remains fully illuminated. Color will change from red to blue once charging is complete.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
Please be sure to unplug the charging cord from the device before using this device.
- With the MVP Percussion Massager off, fully insert the desired attachment head by pressing in. Remove attachment by pulling it out.
- To power on the MVP Percussion Massager, move the power switch on the bottom of the battery to the ON position.
- Once the massager is powered on, press the speed setting adjustment button () to increase to the desire speed setting of the percussion massager.
- Massage desired body part at the desired speed while applying pressure as needed.
- Once you are satisﬁ ed with your massage treatment, press and hold the speed setting adjustment button () to reduce the speed setting to zero.
- To power off the MVP Percussion Massager, move the power switch on the bottom of the battery to the OFF position.
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
- Before cleaning or storing your MVP Percussion Massager, ensure the power cord is disconnected from the massager and unplugged from the power source.
- To clean the massager, lightly wipe the massager with a dampened cloth before and after use. Please allow the massager to dry before use or storing.
- Store the MVP Percussion Massager in a cool, dry place. Do not hang the massager by the power cord or place additional weight on the massager in storage.
- Do not submerge massager or power cords in water.
- Do not attempt to remove the battery or make modiﬁ cations. This may damage cause damage to your massager and will void your warranty.
Wireless Electrical Muscle
Completely wireless, the PlayMakar PRO is the ultimate take with you anywhere electrical muscle stimulator system. Comes with 14 programs to build strength, maximize endurance, recover faster, warm-up, manage pain, and massage away tension in just one device.
Wired Electrical Muscle
The features of the PlayMakar® SPORT make it versatile and portable without sacriﬁ cing power. This system comes with 10 preset programs including muscle warm-up, strength, recovery, endurance, and pain management, which can give athletes the competitive advantage they need to achieve their personal best.
PlayMakar® HOT & COLD
Therapy Gel Pack
The PlayMakar® Hot & Cold Therapy Gel Packs provide all-natural, soothing relief and recovery for sprains, strains, muscle soreness and fatigue, and may help to manage and reduce swelling. The pack offers soothing relief to help you recover faster and get you back in the game sooner. Hook and loop straps help secure the pack to your body. recover faster and get you back in the game sooner. Hook and loop straps help secure the pack to your body.
PlayMakar® POWER GEL
Pain Relief Topical
The go-to secret weapon of clinical professionals and pro athletes providing cooling pain relief for sprains, muscle ache, backache, bruises, sore muscles, and joint discomfort. Purchase in 3 oz. Roll-on tube or 100 sample packs perfect for on-the-go use.
This PlayMakar® MVP Percussion Massager carries a one-year warranty from the date of purchase if the product fails due to defect in material or workmanship, PlayMakar Inc. will repair or replace the product, or necessary components.
Extended warranties are provided with device registration at PlayMakar.com/registration.
Consumable items like interchangeable heads and AC adapter are guaranteed to be free from defects in workmanship and materials at the time of delivery.
The warranty does not apply to damage resulting from failure to follow the operating instructions, accidents, abuse, alterations, or disassembly by unauthorized individuals.
PlayMakar reserves the right to replace or repair the unit at our discretion.
5825 Park Vista Circle
Fort Worth, TX 76244
THANK YOU FOR PURCHASING
Your new PlayMakar® MVP Percussion Massager is one of the best in the industry, and in many ways, leads the industry, particularly in the warranty coverage and customer satisfaction. Customer satisfaction is a key factor in every PlayMakar® transaction.
We are a company with a passion for sports, ﬁ tness, and science. Our goal to help athletes perform better. At PlayMakar®, word-of-mouth recommendations result in a large percentage of our business. This is a testament to our excellent product value and customer satisfaction.
REGISTER YOUR DEVICE
Please go to https://www.PlayMakar.com/register to register your PlayMakar® MVP Percussion Massager
Model # MVP-1000, within 14 days of purchase to receive free product offers, discounts and instructional videos.
When registering your device, see bottom of the massager, next to ON/OFF switch to reveal serial number. Enter serial number on the warranty registration form or complete warranty on page 18. Please send the registration card within 14 days of purchase in a stamped envelope. All PlayMakar® devices have separate serial numbers.
5825 Park Vista Circle
Fort Worth TX 76244
If you have any questions whatsoever regarding your
PlayMakar® MVP Percussion Massager
Model # MVP-1000 contact your reseller or PlayMakar Inc. at:
833-PLAY-MAKAR (833-752-9625) or visit www.PlayMakar.com