PHILIPS TAB7807 Soundbar 3.1 with Wireless Subwoofer Instruction Manual
Exquisite sound for very epic moment
This remarkable 3.1 soundbar uses Dolby Atmos to deliver waves of virtual 3D sound to take your listening experience to a new level. A wirelessly connecting 8“ subwoofer provides incredible bass to give your media the depth it deserves.
Enhanced cinema experience
- Dolby Atmos. Cinematic sound
- 3.1 channels: 6 integrated drivers, 8″ powerful subwoofer
- Two angled speakers for wider sound
- 620W max output. Powerful sound
Any source. Flawless sound
- Conveniently connect all of your favourite sources
- BT and USB connections. Optical in, Audio in, HDMI in
- Stadium EQ Mode. Bring the stadium home
- HDMI eARC. Enjoy the latest surround-sound formats
Distinctive geometric design. Easy control
- Distinctive geometric design. Easy placement
- Place on your TV table, the wall, or any flat surface
- Roku TV Ready™. Simple setup. One remote
- Philips Easylink to control the soundbar with your TV remote
Channels. 8″ sub woofer
Whether you’re relaxing to your favourite playlist or surrounded by crackling lazer fire, this soundbar’s 3.1 channels and wirelessly connecting, 8″ powerful subwoofer immerse you in the action, surrounding you in rich, vibrant sound.
Three channels reproduce height as well as depth, creating a virtual three-dimensional surround sound. Whether it’s spaceships flying overhead or the crowd in an arena, you’ll feel the drama flow above and around you.
Wider sound stage
Widen the sound! Two extra tweeter speakers at either end of the soundbar broaden the audio to give you a clear separation of instruments. Pick them out easily and hear every instrument in the orchestra like you’re really in the hall!
Stadium EQ Mode
Experience the excitement of live sports, right there in your living room. Stadium EQ Mode immerses you in ambient crowd noise, just like you were sitting in the stadium! Be thrilled by every crucial moment and still hear crystal-clear commentary.
Connect your favourite sources
Stream via Bluetooth. Connect via Audio-in, Optical in or USB and enjoy amazing sound. HDMI pass-through for 4K and HDR video sources as well as Dolby Vision compatibility let you connect with no loss of video quality. An experience like no other!
Lose nothing from the mix when you’re immersed in the drama. This soundbar is compatible with HDMI eARC, a high-speed connection that lets you experience the full effect of advanced audio formats like Dolby
Roku TV Ready™
This Philips Soundbar is Roku TV Ready certified. That means you’ll enjoy a simple setup, one remote, and quick settings when you pair it with a Roku TV. Roku, the Roku logo, Roku TV, Roku TV Ready, and the Roku TV Ready logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Roku, Inc. This product is Roku TV Ready supported in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, and Brazil. Countries are subject to change. For the most current list of countries in which this product is Roku TV Ready-supported, please email [email protected].
This fantastic soundbar features Philips Easylink technology for maximum ease and convenience.
Whether you want to adjust the EQ modes, bass, treble, volume settings on your device or soundbar, only one remote control is needed!.
- Speaker system output power: 620W max / 310W RMS
- Total harmonic distortion: <=10%
- Equalizer settings: Movie, Music, Voice, Stadium
- Sound Enhancement: Upmix, Standard, Audio sync,
- Number of sound channels: 3.1
- Center drivers: 2 full range (L+R)
- Front drivers: 2 full range (L+R), 2 tweeters (L+R)
- Soundbar freq range: 140 – 20k Hz
- Soundbar impedance: 8 ohm
- Subwoofer type: Active, Wireless subwoofer
- External subwoofer enclosure: Bass reflex
- Number of woofers: 1
- Woofer diameter: 8″
- Subwoofer freq range: 35 – 140 Hz
- Subwoofer impedance: 3 ohm
- Bluetooth: Receiver
- Bluetooth version: 5.1
- Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, Multipoint (Multipair) support, Streaming Format: SBC
- EasyLink (HDMI-CEC)
- HDMI IN x 1
- HDMI Out (eARC/ARC) x 1
- HDMI content protection: HDCP 1.4/2.3
- Optical input x 1
- Audio in: 1x 3.5mm
- USB playback
- Wireless speaker connection: Subwoofer
- DLNA Standard: No
- Smart Home: None
Supported Audio Formats
- HDMI IN1: Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby
Digital, Dolby Digital plus, Dolby MAT, LPCM 2ch
- HDMI ARC/eARC: Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD,
Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital plus, Dolby MAT, LPCM 2ch
- Optical: Dolby Digital, LPCM 2ch
- Bluetooth: SBC
- USB: MP3, WAV, FLAC
- EasyLink (HDMI-CEC): Audio Return Channel, Automatic audio input mapping, One touch standby
- Night mode: No
- Remote Control
- Color: Black
- Wall mountable
- Auto standby
- Main unit power supply: 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Main unit standby power: < 0.5 W
- Subwoofer power supply: 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Subwoofer standby power: < 0.5 W
- Included accessories: Power cord, Remote Control (with battery), Wall mount bracket, Quick start guide, World Wide Warranty leaflet.
- Main Unit (W x H x D): 800 x 65 x 106 mm
- Main Unit Weight: 2.5 kg
- Subwoofer (W x H x D): 190 x 410 x 309 mm
- Subwoofer Weight: 6 kg
- UPC: 8 40063 20260 3
- Packaging type: Carton
- Number of products included: 1
- Type of shelf placement: Laying
- Packaging dimensions (W x H x D): 97 x 22.5 x 45 cm
- Packaging dimensions (W x H x D): 38.2 x 8.9 x 17.7 inch
- Gross weight: 9 kg
- Gross weight: 19.841 lb
- Nett weight: 7.8 kg
- Nett weight: 17.196 lb
- Tare weight: 1.2 kg
- Tare weight: 2.646 lb
Issue date 2022-06-22
© 2022 Koninklijke Philips N.V.
All Rights reserved.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Trademarks are the property of Koninklijke Philips N.V.
or their respective owners.
12 NC: 8670 001 84959
UPC: 8 40063 20260 3
Documents / Resources
|PHILIPS TAB7807 Soundbar 3.1 with Wireless Subwoofer [pdf] Instruction Manual|
TAB7807, Soundbar, Soundbar 3.1 with Wireless Subwoofer, TAB7807 Soundbar 3.1 with Wireless Subwoofer, Wireless Subwoofer, Subwoofer