PHILIPS 9451748930 Hue 2.5m Outdoor Cable Extension
Thank you for purchasing this Philips Hue product we highly appreciate your choice for the Philips brand and wish you lots of pleasure using your product Please go to wwwmeethue.com to learn more about HUE and how to use 1t
- The manufacturer advises the correct use of Luminaires (lighting fixtures)’ Therefore always follow these instructions to ensure correct and sate installation and funct1onmg of the lumma1re and keep ll for future reference
- Make sure power 1s turned OFF before installing or servicing the power supply unit and lighting lummaire.
- If m doubt. consult a qualified electnc1an or contact your retail outlet Ensure that you always install the luminiare to the local electrical code Certain regulations indicate that luminaires should be installed by a qualified electrician
- Be careful not to damage or cut the wire insulation (covering) during installation Do not permit wires to contact any sharp edges
- Protect the cable by routing it In close proximity to the light fitting, or next to a building structure such as a house or a deck.
- The cable can also be hidden under stone or buned under grass at a maximum depth of 6 inches (15 2 cm).
- Phillps recommends a minimum depth of 4 inches when burying in the lawn to prevent damage from aerators or other lawn plugging equipment
- WARNING – DO NOT USE CABLE WHEN DAMAGED!
- The lum1na1re 1s suitable for outdoor usage
- Suitable for wet locations.
- MAX lOOW: only use lamps suitable for t11is lumina1re and keep within the maximum specified wattage.
- This product 1s not suitable for children under 14 years
- Signify warrants that this device will be free from defects in material and workmanship and will operate for 2 years. unless a different period 1s is stated in or on the packaging of the product. based on up to 3 hours average working time per day/7 days per week. when used as directed. If this device does not conform to the warranty, S1gnlf y will send you at its election, a replacement device or refund your original pnce upon receipt of the returned device register receipt and proof of purchase. Please call our toll-free number, l-800-555-0050, or write to us (address 1nd1Cated on the packaging) to find out how lo return the device. This limited warranty does not cover devices sub1ect to accident. neglect. abuse. misuse or acts of God REPLACEMENT OR REFUND IS YOUR SOLE REMEDY EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IS HEREBY EXPRESSELY EXCLUDED Some states and provinces do not allow exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above lim1tat1on or exclusion may not apply to you This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state and province to province.
- Philips and the Philips Shield Emblem are registered trademarks of KonmkhJke Phillps NV
- “Hue Personal Wireless Lighting” 1s a trademark owned by Signify Holding BV
Signify North America Corporation
200 Franklin Square Drive
Somerset, NJ 08873, USA
Signify Canada LtdJSignify Canada Ltee.
281 Hillmount Road,
Markham, ON, Canada L6C 2S3
Questions or Comments / Questions ou commentaires :
lmportardo y/o distribuido en Mexico por:
Signify Mexico S.A. de C.V.
Av La Palma N ° 6-Col. San Fernando, La Herradura Huixquilucan Edo. De Mexico, C.P. 52784 – R.F.C. PME-620620..E84
Centro de contacto:
© 2019 Signify Holding
All rights reserved
Documents / Resources
|PHILIPS 9451748930 Hue 2.5m Outdoor Cable Extension [pdf] User Manual|
9451748930 Hue 2.5m Outdoor Cable Extension, 9451748930, Hue 2.5m Outdoor Cable Extension, Outdoor Cable Extension, Cable Extension, Extension