65PUL7552 7000 Series 4K Ultra HD LED Google TV
Series 4K Ultra HD LED Google TV
CAUTION: READ THIS FIRST
PLEASE KEEP PACKING MATERIALS FOR FUTURE TRANSPORTATION!
DO NOT RETURN TO THE STORE
We are ready to help! Contact us first with any questions
For installing the stands, see the back of this sheet. The information is intended for regular installation of this TV (not for wall mount installation).
Please read the entire instructions once before following them step by step.
A wide open space is recommended for assembly.
A Phillips-head screwdriver is required to fasten the stands to the TV set.
Be careful not to injure your fingers and keep children away during assembly.
It is recommended that two or more people remove the TV set from the box.
Caution for packing when you move/ship
Please pack the unit properly by following the diagram on the carton.
Please save the front cardboard* to use when moving or shipping the TV.
To avoid damage to the TV screen, do not pack the stands on the same side of the screen.
* Cardboard is included in select models only.
What’s in the box
Quick start guide and Safety instruction/Limited warranty/Caution sheet
Thin TVs can easily bend. To avoid damage to this TV and its screen, it MUST NOT be carried in a horizontal position when being moved.
Federal communications commission notice
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio or television technician for help.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This apparatus may generate or use radio frequency energy. Changes or modifications to this apparatus may cause harmful interference. Any modifications to the apparatus must be approved by Funai Corporation. The user could lose the authority to operate this apparatus if an unauthorized change or modification is made. Cables Connections to this device must be made with shielded cables with metallic RFI/EMI connector hoods to maintain compliance with FCC Rules and regulations.
CAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3 (B)
Analog and digital television receiving apparatus, Canada BETS-7/NTMR-7.
Declaration of conformity
Responsible party…………… Funai Corporation, Inc.
Address………………. 12489 Lakeland Road, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670, USA
Telephone number……………1 833 978 3323
Installing the stands
Support the top of the TV set at all times to prevent the TV from falling.
Remove both of the bottom polystyrene foam bases.
Carefully tear the plastic bag until the bottom corner of the TV is exposed.
Before installing the matching stand, remove the protective cardboard and carefully peel away the film from the area so that it will not get stuck between the unit and the stand.
Lift up one side of the TV approx. 1 ” (2.5 cm) and insert the matching stand upward until it fits the main unit.
Fasten the matching stand to the TV with 2 screws (included).
In the same manner, as in step 2, install the other stand.
Fasten the other stand to the TV with 2 screws (included).
Both stands should now be securely fastened.
Lifting the TV set
Connecting the power and antenna, cable or satellite
See the online owner’s manual for detailed instructions on how to install channels for antenna or cable using RF cable at https://www.usa.philips.com/c-m/consumer-support
HDMI EDID Version should be set to match the resolution of your source device. To change it, refer to the step “7 Connecting your devices” in Quick start guide and see “Change input source”.
Wall mount bracket kit
Model #: VLT6-B1
Screw dimension: M6 x 1.378” (35 mm)
- Compatible wall bracket kits are available from third-party vendors and will allow mounting of the TV on the wall.
- The recommended wall mount bracket kit (sold separately) allows the mounting of the TV on the wall.
- For detailed information on installing the wall mount, refer to the wall mount instruction book.
- Funai Corporation is not responsible for any damage to the product or injury to yourself or others if you elect to install the TV wall mount bracket or mount the TV onto
the bracket on your own.
- The wall mount bracket must be installed by experts. When installing the unit on the wall, allow this much space.
When installing the unit on the wall, allow this much space.
Left and right side:
|11.8” (30 cm)
5.9” (15 cm)
3.9” (10 cm)
Funai Corporation is not liable for these types of accidents or injuries noted below.
- Install the wall mount bracket on a sturdy vertical wall.
- If installed onto a ceiling or slanted wall, the TV and wall mount bracket may fall which could result in a severe injury.
- Do not use screws that are longer or shorter than their specified length. If screws too long are used this may cause mechanical or electrical damage inside the TV set. If screws too short are used this may cause the TV set to fall.
- Do not fasten the screws by excessive force. This may damage the product or cause the product to fall, leading to injury.
- For safety reasons use 2 people to mount the TV onto a wall mounting bracket.
- Do not mount the TV onto the wall mounting bracket while your TV is plugged in or Turned On. It may result in an electrical shock injury.
Documents / Resources
|PHILIPS 65PUL7552 7000 Series 4K Ultra HD LED Google TV [pdf] Instruction Manual|
65PUL7552 7000 Series 4K Ultra HD LED Google TV, 65PUL7552, 7000 Series, 4K Ultra HD LED Google TV