50PUL7552 7000 Series 4K Ultra HD LED Google TV
Register online at www.philips.com/welcome today to get the most benefits from your purchase.
Registering your model with Philips makes you eligible for all of the valuable benefits listed below, so don’t miss out.
Register Online at www.philips.com/welcome to ensure the:
|*Product safety notification
By registering your product, you’ll receive a notification – directly from the manufacturer – in the rare case of a product recall or safety defect.
Registering your product guarantees that you’ll receive all of the privileges to which you’re entitled, including special money-saving offers.
Know these safety symbols
CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE THE COVER (OR BACK).
NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS ARE INSIDE. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
The caution marking is located on the rear or bottom of the cabinet.
The lightning flash with the arrowhead symbol, within an equilateral triangle, is intended to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated “dangerous voltage” within the apparatus’s enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to persons.
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of important operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in the literature accompanying the apparatus.
The symbol for CLASS II or double insulated electrical apparatus.
This apparatus has been designed in such a way that it does not require a safety connection to the electrical earth.
To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this apparatus to rain or moisture.
The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and no objects filled with liquids, such as vases, shall be placed on the apparatus.
To prevent electric shock, match the wide blade of the plug to the wide slot, and fully insert it.
For the fastest support visit us online for chat and self-service solutions at www.philips.com/support
PROPER TELEVISION PLACEMENT MATTERS THE CONSUMER ELECTRONICS INDUSTRY CARES
- Manufacturers, retailers, and the rest of the consumer electronics industry are committed to making home entertainment safe and enjoyable.
- As you enjoy your television, please note that all televisions – new and old- must be supported on proper stands or installed according to the manufacturer’s recommendations. Televisions that are inappropriately situated on dressers, bookcases, shelves, desks, speakers, chests, carts, etc., may fall over, resulting in injury.
TUNE IN TO SAFETY
- ALWAYS follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for the safe installation of your television.
- ALWAYS read and follow all instructions for proper use of your television.
- NEVER allow children to climb on or play on the television or the furniture on which the television is placed.
- NEVER place the television on furniture that can easily be used as steps, such as a chest of drawers.
- ALWAYS install the television where it cannot be pushed, pulled over, or knocked down.
- ALWAYS route cords and cables connected to the television so that they cannot be tripped over pulled or grabbed.
WALL OR CEILING MOUNT YOUR TELEVISION
- ALWAYS contact your retailer about professional installation if you have any doubts about your ability to safely mount your television.
- ALWAYS use a mount that has been recommended by the television manufacturer and has a safety certification by an independent laboratory (such as UL, CSA, ETL).
- ALWAYS follow all instructions supplied by the television and mount manufacturers.
- ALWAYS make sure that the wall or ceiling where you are mounting the television is appropriate.
Some mounts are not designed to be mounted to walls and ceilings with steel studs or cinder block construction.
If you are unsure, contact a professional installer.
- Televisions can be heavy. A minimum of two people is required for a wall or ceiling mount installation.
MOVING AN OLDER TELEVISION TO A NEW PLACE IN YOUR HOME
- Many new television buyers move their older CRT televisions into a secondary room after the purchase of a flat-panel television. Special care should be made in the placement of older CRT televisions.
- ALWAYS place your older CRT television on furniture that is sturdy and appropriate for its size and weight.
- NEVER place your older CRT television on a dresser where children may be tempted to use the drawers to climb.
- ALWAYS make sure your older CRT television does not hang over the edge of your furniture.
Important safety instructions
- Read these instructions.
- Keep these instructions.
- Heed all warnings.
- Follow all instructions.
- Do not use this apparatus near water.
- Clean only with dry cloth.
- Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug.
A polarized plug has two blades one wider than the other. A grounding-type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for the replacement of the obsolete outlet.
- Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
- Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart /
apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
- Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.
Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
Note to the CATV system installer:
This reminder is provided to call the CATV system installer’s attention to Article 820 of the NEC, ANSI/NFPA 70 and Section 54 of the CEC, Part I which provides guidelines for proper grounding and, in particular, specifies that the cable ground shall be connected to the grounding system of the building, as close to the point of cable entry as practical.
Example of antenna grounding as per NEC – National Electric Code
If an outside antenna or cable system is connected to the product, be sure the antenna or cable 0system is grounded so as to provide some protection against voltage surges and built-up static charges. Article 810 of the NEC, ANSI/NFPA 70 and Section 54 of CEC, Part I provides information with respect to proper grounding of the mast and supporting structure, grounding of the lead in wire to an antenna-discharge unit, size of grounding conductors, location of antenna discharge unit, connection to grounding electrodes, and requirements for the grounding electrode.
Trademarks are the property of Koninklijke Philips N.V. or their respective owners.
Funai Corporation reserves the right to change products at any time without being obliged to adjust earlier supplies accordingly.
The material in the document is believed adequate for the intended use of the system. If the product or its individual modules or procedures are used for purposes other than those specified herein, confirmation of their validity and suitability must be obtained.
Funai Corporation warrants that the material itself does not infringe any United States patents. No further warranty is expressed or implied.
Funai Corporation can be held responsible neither for any errors in the content of the document nor for any problems as a result of the content in the document. Errors reported to Funai Corporation will be adapted and published on the Funai Corporation support website as soon as possible.
This LCD product has a high number of color pixels. Although it has effective pixels of 99.999 % or more, black dots or bright points of light (red, green or blue) may appear constantly on the screen. This is a structural property of the display (within common industry standards) and is not a malfunction.
No components are user serviceable. Do not open or remove covers to the inside of the product.
Repairs may only be done by service centers and official repair shops. Failure to do so shall void any warranty, stated or implied.
Any operation expressly prohibited in the document, any adjustments or assembly procedures not recommended or authorized in the document shall void the warranty.
The following FCC/IC RSS applies to the wireless LAN adapter included in this product.
FCC Caution: Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate this equipment.
This transmitter must not be co-located or operated in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
FCC/IC RF Exposure Compliance
This equipment complies with FCC/IC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment and meets the FCC radio frequency (RF) Exposure Guidelines and RSS-102 of the IC radio frequency (RF) Exposure rules.
This equipment should be installed and operated keeping the radiator at least 20 cm or more away from your body.
This device complies with Part 15 of FCC Rules and Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of this device.
5150-5250 MHz band is restricted to indoor operations only.
High-power radars are allocated as primary users (i.e.priority users) of the bands 5250-5350 MHz and 5650-5850 MHz and these radars could cause interference and/or damage to LE-LAN devices.
Compliance with FCC requirement 15.407(c) and IC requirement RSS210A9.4.4
Data transmission is always initiated by software, which is passed down through the MAC, through the digital and analog baseband, and finally to the RF chip. Several special packets are initiated by the MAC. These are the only ways the digital baseband portion will turn on the RF transmitter, which it then turns off at the end of the packet. Therefore, the transmitter will be on
only while one of the aforementioned packets is being transmitted. In other words, this device automatically discontinues transmission in case of either absence of information to transmit or operational failure.
Positioning the TV
- Large-screen TVs are heavy. 2 people are required to carry and handle a large-screen TV.
- Make sure to hold the upper and bottom frames of the unit firmly as illustrated.
- Install the unit in a horizontal and stable position.
- Do not install the unit in direct sunlight or in a place subject to dust or strong vibration.
- Depending on the environment, the temperature of this unit may increase slightly. This is not a malfunction.
- When installing this unit in a temperate environment, avoid a place with rapid temperature changes.
– Operating temperature: 41°F (5°C) to 104°F (40°C)
- This unit should not be used in a tropical environment as it has not been evaluated under such conditions.
- No objects should be placed directly on or under this unit, especially lighted candles or other flaming objects.
- Depending on your external devices, noise or disturbance of the picture and/or sound may be generated if the unit is placed too close to them. In this case, please ensure enough space between the external devices and the unit.
- Do not insert the AC power cord into the power socket outlet before all the connections are made.
- Ensure that you always have easy access to the AC power cord and outlet to disconnect the TV from the AC outlet.
- Before you move the TV, disconnect attached cables to prevent damage to connectors, especially the TV tuner.
- Be sure to unplug the AC power plug from the AC outlet before moving or carrying the unit.
- When moving the TV and then setting it down, please be careful not to pinch the AC power cord under the unit.
WARNING: To prevent injury, this apparatus must be securely attached to the furniture/wall in accordance with the instructions.
Tipping, shaking or rocking the unit may cause injury/death.
A television set may fall, causing serious personal injury or death.
Never place a television set in an unstable location. Many injuries, particularly to children, can be avoided by taking simple precautions such as:
- Always use cabinets, stands or mounting instructions recommended by the manufacturer of the television set.
- Always use only furniture that can safely support the television set.
- Always ensure the television set is not overhanging the edge of the supporting furniture.
- Always educate children about the dangers of climbing on furniture to reach the television set or its controls.
- Certainly wire the cords and cables connected to a television set that cannot be routed, pulled, and pinched.
- Not placing the television set on the unstable place.
- Not placing the television set on tall furniture (for example, cupboards or bookcases) without anchoring both the furniture and the television set to a suitable support.
- Not placing the television set on cloth or other materials that may be located between the television set and supporting furniture.
- Not placing anything such as toys or controls that tempts children on a TV or furniture on which a TV is placed.
If the existing television set is going to be retained and relocated, the same considerations as above should be applied.
Do not place the unit on furniture that is capable of being tilted by a child and an adult leaning, pulling, standing, or climbing on it. A falling unit can cause serious injury or even death.
In order to avoid interruption of ventilation, this unit should not be placed in built-in equipment such as a book cabinet, rack, etc., and the vents of this unit should not be covered with anything such as a tablecloth, curtain, newspaper, etc. Make sure that there is enough ventilation space (4 ” / 10 cm or more) around this unit.
Press to turn the unit on and go into standby mode. To completely turn off the unit, you must unplug the AC power plug from the AC power outlet.
Disconnect the AC power plug to shut the unit off when trouble is found or not in use. The AC plug shall remain readily available.
Never use a gas duster on this TV.
The gas trapped inside of this unit may cause ignition and explosion.
The packaging of this product is intended to be recycled.
Contact your local authorities for information about how to recycle the packaging.
For product recycling information, please visit – www.recycle.philips.com
Philips pays a lot of attention to producing environmental-friendly products in green focal areas.
Your new TV contains materials that can be recycled and reused. At the end of its life, specialized companies can dismantle the discarded TV to concentrate the reusable materials and minimize the number of materials to be disposed of. Please ensure you dispose of your old TV according to local regulations. #
The danger of explosion if the battery is incorrectly replaced. Replace only with the same or equivalent type.
WARNING: Batteries (battery pack or battery installed) should not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire, or the like.
- Do not mix old and new batteries.
- Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable (ni-cad, ni-mh, Li-ion, etc.) batteries.
Disposal of used batteries
The batteries supplied do not contain the heavy metals mercury and cadmium, however, in certain localities, disposing of batteries with household waste is not permitted. Please ensure you dispose of batteries according to local regulations.
Downloading an owner’s manual
To obtain a more detailed owner’s manual of the document:
- Point your browser to : www.philips.com/support
- Choose your country of location with language.
- Enter the product name or number in the search field.
Alternatively, you can browse the catalog.
- Click the Description or Model.
- Under Product support, click “User manual”.
Portions of this software are copyright © The FreeType Project (www.freetype.org).
The American Academy of Pediatrics discourages television viewing for children younger than two years of age.
Some apps are not pre-installed, an internet connection is required for download.
Some features may require an always-on broadband internet connection, firmware update, and/or a minimum bandwidth. Internet services vary by location.
Funai Corporation Inc. does not warrant access to the portal or to any of the services, content, software, and advertising. Funai Corporation Inc. may, in its sole discretion, add or remove access to any specific services, content, software, and advertising at any time. Although Funai Corporation Inc. will strive to provide a good selection of services, content, or software, Funai Corporation Inc. does not warrant continued access to any specific services, content, or software.
Documents / Resources
|PHILIPS 50PUL7552 7000 Series 4K Ultra HD LED Google TV [pdf] Instructions|
50PUL7552, 7000 Series, 4K Ultra HD LED Google TV, 50PUL7552 7000 Series 4K Ultra HD LED Google TV, Ultra HD LED Google TV, HD LED Google TV, LED Google TV, Google TV