Perfect Aire 1PHCT23 Ceramic Heater
Before using your ceramic heater please read this manual carefully and keep it for future reference, along with your receipt.
PLEASE READ AND SAVE THESE IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using electrical appliances,basic precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire,electric shock,and injury to persons, including the following:
- Read all instructions before using heater.
- This heater is hot when in use. To avoid burns, do not let bare skin touch hot surface. If provided, always use handles when moving this heater. Keep combustible materials such as furniture, pillows, bedding, papers, clothes and curtains at least 3 feet (0.9m) from the front of the heater and keep them away from the sides and rear.
- Extreme caution is necessary when any heater is used by or near children or invalids and whenever the heater is left operating and unattended.
- Always unplug the heater when not in use.
- Do not operate any heater with a damaged cord or plug or after the heater malfunctions, has been dropped or damaged in any manner. Discard heater or return heater to authorized service facility for examination, electrical or mechanical adjustment, or repair.
- Do not use the heater outdoors.
- This heater is not intended for use in bathroom, laundry areas and similar moist indoor locations. Never locate heater where it may fall into a bathtub or other water container.
- Do not run cord under carpeting. Do not cover cord with throw rugs, runners, or similar coverings. Do not route cord under furniture or appliances. Arrange cord away from traffic area and where it will not be tripped over.
- CAUTION: This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). To reduce the risk of shock, this plug is intended to fit only one way in a polarized outlet. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. DO NOT attempt to defeat this safety feature. To do so When using electrical appliances,basic precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire,electric shock,and injury to persons, including the following: could result in an electric shock hazard.
- This heater draws 12.5 amps during operation. To prevent overloading a circuit, do not plug the heater into a circuit that already has other appliances working.
- CAUTION: It is normal for the plug to feel warm to the touch; however, a loose fit between the AC outlet (receptacle) and plug may cause overheating and distortion of the plug. Contact a qualified electrician to replace loose or worn outlet.
- To disconnect the heater, first turn controls to off, then remove plug from outlet. Never pull by the cord.
- Do not insert or allow foreign objects to enter any ventilation or exhaust opening as this may cause an electric shock or fire, or damage the heater.
- To prevent a possible fire, do not block air intakes or exhaust in any manner. Do not use on soft surface, like a bed, where openings may become blocked.
- A heater has hot and arcing or sparking parts inside. Do not use it in the areas where gasoline, paint, or flammable liquids are used or stored.
- Use this heater only as described in this manual. Any other use not recommended by the manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
- CAUTION: Always plug heaters directly into a wall outlet/receptacle. Never use with an extension cord or reloadable power tap (outlet/power strip).
- The output of this heater may vary and its temperature may become intense enough to burn exposed skin. Use of this heater is not recommended for persons with reduced sensitivity to heat or an inability to react to avoid burns.
- Disposal of oil contained within should be in accordance with applicable regional, national, and local laws and regulations.
- CAUTION: To prevent electric shock, match wide blade of plug to wide slot and fully insert.
- “SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS” 21. Overheat protection: this heater includes an overheat protection system that shuts the unit off if it overheats die to abnormal conditions.
If this occurs, turn the heater “OFF”, unplug it, and inspect and remove any objects on or adkacent to the heater. Allow it to cool for a few minutes, plug it back in, and resume normal operation.
- SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Check before turning on the machine
- Check if the power wire is under good condition.
- The product adopts 120V AC power supply, before use, please confirm if the rated current of the power socket meets the local requirements with safe grounding device, otherwise, please replace it with the qualified socket.
Start the machine
Plug the unit into a grounded 120V outlet, the power light ” “on , press the ON/OFF key (or press the ON/OFF key of the remote controller) for start, the machine supplies air at high power after start, the digital screen displays “HI”.
Repeatedly press the “Function” key so that the heater switches in the order of “high gear – low gear – ECO mode – high gear”.
In the ECO mode of the machine, press “+” or “-” can set the temperature
value, set the range of 40-95°F.When the room temperature exceeds the set
temperature at 4°F, the display flashes 10s, the machine stops working, and
stay in the standby state. When the temperature is lower than the set
temperature, the machine starts to heat up again.
When the heater is turned on, press the TIMER key to enter the timing stop state (within 0-8 hours), then press the “+” key to increase the timing stop time , and press the “-” key to decrease the timing stop time.
When the electric heater is in the standby mode, press the TIMER key to enter the reservation start mode (within 0-8 hours), then press the “+” key to increase the reservation start time , and press the “-” key to decrease the reservation start time .
The electric heater in operation mode, press the “Oscillation” key to open the oscillation function, pressing this button to turn off the oscillation function; when the electric heater stops heating function, the wind oscillating function also stop.
Temperature sensor short circuit, open circuit protection function
No matter in what mode, the temperature sensor appears short circuit or open circuit, digital screen displays “E1” or “E2” and constantly flicker, while any key operation is invalid and the buzzer rings 10 times.
In the start state, when the room temperature TH is above 122°F, close all outputs system, The digital screen displays “FF” and flashes 1 time per second at a frequency of 75 times, press any key will not work, only the power down to exit the protection.
As a safety measure, the unit will shut off automatically if it is knocked over. Should this occur, simply turn the heater off and stand it back up to a regular upright posit ion, then switch it back on.
ECO energy saving function
Select the ECO energy saving gear, electric heater according to the ambient temperature and the temperature setting of the machine to do comparison, select the appropriate gear operation to achieve the purpose of saving energy.
Use of the remote controller: the key functions are basically the same as the body operation panel.
CLEANING AND STORAGE
It is recommended that the heater be cleaned at least one time during the operating season in
order to provide the optimum level of performance. ALWAYS TURN THE POWER SWITCH
OFF AND UNPLUG THE HEATER BEFORE CLEANING. Be sure to save the box for off season storage.
- Turn the heater “OFF”, unplug it and wait for the heater to cool down.
- Use a dry cloth to clean only external surfaces of the heater.
- Do not use any cleaning agents or detergents.
- Never immerse the heater in water.
- Pack the heater in the original carton and store it in a cool and dry place.
MAIN TECHNOLOGY SPECIFICATIONS
Power supply: AC 120V ~ 60Hz
If the product does not operate or does not operate properly, first check according to the following list. If the reason the product does not operate or does not operate properly is not included in the following list, the product mayhave failed. At this time, it is recommended to send the product to the dealer for treatment.
READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Perfect Aire, LLC
5401 Dansher Rd.
Countryside, IL 60525
844-4PA-AIRE | 844-472-2473
Specification and performance data is subject to change without notice.
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!