WC105 Alarm Clock
To all residents of the European Union
Important environmental information about this product
This symbol on the device or the package indicates that disposal of the device after its lifecycle could harm the environment. Do not dispose of the unit (or batteries) as unsorted municipal waste; it should be taken to a specialized company for recycling.
This device should be returned to your distributor or to a local recycling service. Respect the local environmental rules.
If in doubt, contact your local waste disposal authorities.
Thank you for choosing Perel! Please read the manual thoroughly before bringing this device into service. If the device was damaged in transit, do not install or use it and contact your dealer.
Read and understand this manual and all safety signs before using this appliance.
Indoor use only.
- This device can be used by children aged from 8 years and above, and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the device in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the device. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Keep this device away from rain, moisture, splashing and dripping liquids.
- Refer to the Velleman® Service and Quality Warranty on the last pages of this manual.
- All modifications of the device are forbidden for safety reasons. Damage caused by user modifications to the device is not covered by the warranty.
- Only use the device for its intended purpose. Using the device in an unauthorised way will void the warranty.
- Damage caused by disregard of certain guidelines in this manual is not covered by the warranty and the dealer will not accept responsibility for any ensuing defects or problems.
- Nor Velleman Group nv nor its dealers can be held responsible for any damage (extraordinary, incidental or indirect) – of any nature (financial, physical…) arising from the possession, use or failure of this product.
- Keep this manual for future reference.
Refer to the illustrations on page 2 of this manual.
|A1 ||hour |
|A2 ||minute |
|A3 ||second |
|A4 ||year |
|A5 ||month |
|A6 ||date |
|A7 ||day |
|B1 ||month switch |
|B2 ||date on-off |
|B3 ||day switch |
|B4 ||device on-off |
|B5 ||time adjustor |
|C1 ||battery compartment time |
|C2 ||battery compartment calendar |
|C3 ||wall mount hole |
|C4 ||numbers compartment |
Do not puncture batteries or throw them in fire as they may explode. Do not attempt to recharge non-rechargeable batteries (alkaline). Dispose of batteries in accordance with local regulations. Keep batteries away from children.
Insert the batteries to the correct polarity. The clock will automatically start to run.
Remove the batteries if you are no longer using the device or if the device is left unused for an extended period of time. Remove used batteries promptly.
- Switch off the clock.
- Set the calendar.
2.1. Set the year manually with the numbers located in the numbers compartment.
Carefully remove the unwanted numbers in the year display and insert the desired numbers into place.
2.2. Switch off the clock. Adjust the time according to the steps above.
2.3. Respectively adjust the day, date and month.
2.4. Day adjustment: Turn knob B3 until the desired day is displayed.
2.5. Date adjustment: Switch on the date function with switch B2. The date will flip automatically. When the correct date is displayed, flick the switch to the off position. Repeat this if the date has flipped past the desired date.
2.6. Month adjustment: Turn knob B1 until the desired month is displayed.
- Switch on the clock.
- Set the time.
4.1. Move the minute hand slowly clockwise. At around 11:30, you will hear the internal mechanism run to indicate that the calendar is ready to run.4.2. After 2-3 seconds, continue to move the minute hand. At around 12:00, the internal mechanism will again make some noise to indicate the calendar runs.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Occasionally clean with a damp cloth to keep it looking new. Do not use harsh chemicals, cleaning solvents or strong detergents.
2x 1.5 V C/LR14 (not incl.)
1x 1.5 V AA/LR6 (not incl.)
full size …………………………………………………. 332 x 100 x 320 mm
clock …………………………………………………… 190 x 170 mm
weight ……………………………………………………. 1845 g
Use this device with original accessories only. Velleman Group nv cannot be held responsible in the event of damage or injury resulting from (incorrect) use of this device. For more info concerning this product and the latest version of this manual, please visit our website www.velleman.eu. The information in this manual is subject to change without prior notice.
© COPYRIGHT NOTICE
The copyright to this manual is owned by Velleman Group nv. All worldwide rights reserved. No part of this manual may be copied, reproduced, translated or reduced to any electronic medium or otherwise without the prior written consent of the copyright holder.
Velleman® Service and Quality Warranty
Since its foundation in 1972, Velleman® acquired extensive experience in the electronics world and currently distributes its products in over 85 countries.
All our products fulfil strict quality requirements and legal stipulations in the EU. In order to ensure the quality, our products regularly go through an extra quality check, both by an internal quality department and by specialized external organisations. If, all precautionary measures notwithstanding, problems should occur, please make appeal to our warranty (see guarantee conditions).
General Warranty Conditions Concerning Consumer Products (for EU):
- All consumer products are subject to a 24-month warranty on production flaws and defective material as from the original date of purchase.
- Velleman® can decide to replace an article with an equivalent article, or to refund the retail value totally or partially when the complaint is valid and a free repair or replacement of the article is impossible, or if the expenses are out of proportion.
You will be delivered a replacing article or a refund at the value of 100% of the purchase price in case of a flaw occurred in the first year after the date of purchase and delivery, or a replacing article at 50% of the purchase price or a refund at the value of 50% of the retail value in case of a flaw occurred in the second year after the date of purchase and delivery.
- Not covered by warranty:
– all direct or indirect damage caused after delivery to the article (e.g. by oxidation, shocks, falls, dust, dirt, humidity…), and by the article, as well as its contents (e.g. data loss), compensation for loss of profits; – consumable goods, parts or accessories that are subject to an aging process during normal use, such as batteries (rechargeable, nonrechargeable, built-in or replaceable), lamps, rubber parts, drive belts… (unlimited list);
– flaws resulting from fire, water damage, lightning, accident, natural disaster, etc….;
– flaws caused deliberately, negligently or resulting from improper handling, negligent maintenance, abusive use or use contrary to the manufacturer’s instructions;
– damage caused by a commercial, professional or collective use of the article (the warranty validity will be reduced to six (6) months when the article is used professionally);
– damage resulting from an inappropriate packing and shipping of the article;
– all damage caused by modification, repair or alteration performed by a third party without written permission by Velleman®.
- Articles to be repaired must be delivered to your Velleman® dealer, solidly packed (preferably in the original packaging), and be completed with the original receipt of purchase and a clear flaw description.
- Hint: In order to save on cost and time, please reread the manual and check if the flaw is caused by obvious causes prior to presenting the article for repair. Note that returning a non-defective article can also involve handling costs.
- Repairs occurring after warranty expiration are subject to shipping costs.
- The above conditions are without prejudice to all commercial warranties.
The above enumeration is subject to modification according to the article (see article’s manual).
Made in PRC
Imported for PEREL by Velleman Group nv
Legen Heirweg 33, 9890 Gavere, Belgium
Documents / Resources