PediSpa Vacuum Callus Remover
When using electrical products, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING
To reduce the risk of electrocution:
- Do not use while bathing.
- Do not place or store product where it can fall or be pulled into a
- tub or sink.
- Do not place in or drop into water or other Liquid.
- Do not reach for a product that has fallen into water.
- Unplug immediately.
- Do not put unit or power cord in water or other Liquid.
- This unit is not waterproof or water resistant. Do not use
- near water.
- Unless charging, always unplug from the outlet when not in use.
- Do not abuse or damage the power cord.
- Unplug unit before cleaning.
- Do not attempt to alter the plug or cord in any way.
To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire, or injury to persons:
- Product should never be Left unattended when plugged in.
- Close supervision is necessary when this product is used by, on, or near children or invalids.
- Use this product only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never operate this product if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return the product to a service center for examination and repair.
- Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
- Never block the air openings of the product or place it on a soft surface, such as a bed or couch, where the air openings may be blocked. Keep the air openings free of Lint, hair, and the Like.
- Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
- Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
- Only use on clean, dry, Lotion-free skin.
- Be sure the plug and outlet are a safe distance from any water source.
- To clean the exterior of the unit. unplug and use a damp cloth with optional mild detergent.
- If device appears to be damaged, DO NOT USE.
- Any attempt to open the unit will void the warranty.
- Always attach plug to unit. then to USB port. To disconnect. turn unit off and unplug from outlet.
- When unplugging, pull on the plug and not on the cord.
- Do not wrap cord around the unit.
- NEVER handle the unit or power cord with wet hands.
- Be sure that there are no foreign objects inside the unit.
- Make sure unit is properly assembled and all moving parts are Locked into place before use.
- Do not use attachments not recommended by manufacturer.
- For hygienic reasons, this unit should only be used on one person.
- Only use device for its intended purpose.
- Household use only.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool. dry place. Do not Leave in direct sunlight.
- CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK. USE INDOORS ONLY.
- CAUTION: HIGH VOLTAGE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
When unit is on, keep away from hair on your scalp, eyebrows, eyelashes, clothes, brushes, wires, cords, shoelaces, or anything else that might become caught in the unit.
Consult a doctor before use if you have any of the following conditions:
- Allergic or sensitive skin that reacts to cosmetics, metals, clothing, etc.
- Acne or body acne
- Moles or loose skin in area to be treated
- Raynaud’s disease
- Immune deficiency
- Varicose veins
- Rash, sunburn, inflammation, or irritation
- If pregnant or recently pregnant
- If you have a pacemaker
The exfoliating head is designed for removing coarse, callused skin from feet and heels. Do not use anywhere else on the body. Do not use on broken or bleeding skin.
Wash and completely dry skin that is to be treated. Remove the cap and press the power button to turn on to low speed (1). The exfoliating head will start spinning and the operation light will light up blue. Touch the exfoliating head to the area on your foot that you would like to treat. Press gently at first, then apply more pressure and/or increase to high speed (2) by pressing the power button again (the operation light will be solid red on high speed mode). If you press too hard, the exfoliating head will stop spinning. Gently move the unit back and forth or side to side for no more than 2-3 seconds at a time until callused skin is removed. For a smoother appearance, switch to the fine grit exfoliating head and repeat these steps. Press the power button a third time while operation light is solid red to turn the device off.
NOTE: As soon as you feel the exfoliating head touch new, healthy skin, or when the callus has been removed, stop use.
CHANGING EXFOLIATING HEADS
- Turn product off and remove exfoliating head cover by pulling off exfoliating head.
- Press release button as shown in diagram and pull exfoliating head upward to remove.
- Insert one side of replacement exfoliating head into square groove on side of the device with the release button.
- Press opposite side of exfoliating head into place in the opposite square groove. You will hear new head click into place when installed.
- Replace exfoliating head cover.
When battery is low the operation light will blink red. When battery is below operating values, operation light will blink three times and device will shut down. To charge device, plug charger into charging port. While charging, the operation light will glow red when the battery is low and green when fully charged. Low power indicated by blinking red light on all modes.
Remove exfoliating head cover and rinse device under running water to clean.
Charging Voltage: 5v
Charging Current: 1A
For questions, assistance, or replacement parts, do not return to your retailer. Contact Viatek9 customer service below. For refunds on items not purchased from Viatek® directly, please contact your retailer.
VIATEK® 1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Viatek® warrants this product to be free of manufacturing defects. Should any such defect develop or become evident within one year from the date of purchase, Viatek® will replace the entire product or, at its option, repair or replace the defective part(s) without charge. Contact Viatek® customer service at 888. 784.2835 or at [email protected] to determine whether it is necessary to return the unit. To return, securely pack the entire unit. Be sure carton clearly identifies sender by name and address. Attach a letter or card describing defect and original sales receipt. Mail prepaid to Viatek Consumer Products Group, Inc. 6011 Century Oaks Dr. Chattanooga, TN 37416. This warranty is void if damage or malfunction is due to abuse or failure to operate product in accordance with instructions and on recommended electrical current. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. If you have any questions, or would like to learn more about Viatek®, please contact us at 888.784.2835 or at [email protected] Register your product online at viatekproducts.com/register-your-product-warranty/ Customer Service / Le service a la clientele / Servicio al Consumidor . 888. 784.2835 (+ 1.423.402.9010) m [email protected]
DO NOT DISPOSE OF BATTERIES IN FIRE. ALWAYS DISPOSE OF BATTERIES PER LOCAL & FEDERAL GUIDELINES.
© 2019 VIATEK CONSUMER PRODUCTS GROUP, INC. All specifications are subject to change without notice. All rights reserved. Viatek Consumer Products Group, Inc. 6011 Century Oaks Dr. Chattanooga, TN 37416