E600LFP USER MANUAL
Please read the user manual thoroughly before using
- LCD Display
- DC 12V-18V Charging Port
- DC 32V-95V Charging Port
- AC 100V-120V Output
- Wireless Charger
- DC 12V/USB/ Wireless Switch
- AC 100V-120V Switch
- DC12V Auxiliary Output
- USB-A/USB-C Ports
HOW TO USE THE E600 LFP
LCD SMART DISPLAY
Temperature Alarm Icon
E600 LFP can power your devices at temperatures ranging from -20-45°C. If your working temperature is more than 45°C, the temperature alarm will flash,the unit may stop working.
AC Overload Alarm Icon
E600 LFP can power most devices with consumption power less than 1200 watts. If your device use more than 1200W, The AC overload alarm will flash, The unit will stop supplying power.
SOLAR CHARGE TIME
The solar charging time depends on weather conditions.E600 LFP has a built-in MPPT charge controller that supports 32-95V, 15A PV charging up to 400W.
USING SOLAR PANELS TO CHARGE THE E600 LFP
- DC5521 Charging Port: PV/DC 12V~18V, 100W maximum; VOC(open circuit voltage) of solar panel must be than 25V;
- GX16MF-5 Charging Port: PV(operating voltage) range 32V~95V, 400W maximum; VOC(open circuit voltage) of solar panel/array must be than 95V, otherwise, it will damage the unit! Do not wire more than two 36V(AKA 24V) solar panels in series. (36V stands for Vmp, the operating voltage, of the solar panel)
- If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us: email@example.com
USING SOLAR PANELS TO CHARGE THE E600 LEP
What kind of battery is used in E600 LEF?How long it can last?
– A: E600 LFP utilizes high quality UL certified automotive LiFePO4 battery, it can retain 80% of its original capacity at 3500 complete charge cycles.
Q2: What devices can E600 LFP power?
– A: The AC output ports can power appliances which use less than 1200 watts of electricity. However, inductive types of loads such as freezer, fridge, compressor, motor require a much higher power to start (approx. 3-7 time lager than its rated power) The DC output ports can supply a maximum DC power of 120W(12V@10A).
Q3: Can the E600 LFP be used as UPS?
– A: The UPS function is not supported.
Q4:Can the E600 LEP be charged while dischargigin?
– A: Yes, E600 LFP can run devices while it is being charged. The battery will eventually run out if the discharging is greater than the charging during the pass through charging.
Q5: How to calculate the E600 LFP running time?
– A: Running Time=Total Capacity(614Wh) * 0.85 (Depth of Discharge)/Loading Power(Watts)
Q6: Can I use the E600 LFP indoors and charge the E600 LFP Indoors?
– A: Yes, the E600 LFP is safe to use indoors.
Q7 : Dose E600 LEP have built-in MPPT controller?
– A: Yes, E600 LFP has a built-in MPPT charge controller, which supports 12V-18V(max 100W) or 32V-95V(max 400W) PV input.
Q8: How to store the E600 LFP?
– A: Please turn off the unit and then store it in a dry, ventilated place at normal room temperature. Do not place this unit near water sources or a wet/moist environment. For long-term storage, it is recommended to discharge the battery to 30% every three months and recharge it to 60% to prolong the battery life.
Please read the user manual thoroughly before using this product, and keep this manual in a safe place for future reference. Failure to follow the instructions for proper set up, use, and care for the device can increase the risk of serious personal injury, death, or property damage. Once you use this device, you are deemed to have understood, recognized and accepted all terms and contents of this document. The user shall be responsible for his own actions and all consequences arising from failure to use the device in accordance with the “User Manual” , or as authorized in Pecron’s current product literature. In compliance with laws and regulations, Pecron reserves all rights for final explanation, and to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any revisions are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on our website immediately, please visit our website to inform yourself of any changes.
- Do not place the device near heat source, such as a fire or a heating furnace.
- Do not immerse in any liquid, or expose the unit to rain or wet conditions.
- Do not use the battery in a strong static electricity or electromagnetic environment.
- Do not disassemble or puncture the product with sharp objects in any way.
- Short circuits can be caused by: vermin or pests chewing through wires; water or other fluids coming into contact with electrical wiring.
- Do not use accessories or parts other than those provided by Pecron. Please visit our website www.pecron.com or reach our support team for a complete list of accessories and parts.
- When using this product, please strictly follow the ambient temperature for use in the user manual. If the temperature is too high, the battery can potentially result in self-combustion and will burst into flames, which can cause widespread damage. If the temperature is too low, the performance of the battery will be seriously degraded, and it may even fail to meet the normal use requirements.
- Do not stack heavy objects on this product.
- Do not block the air vents during use, or leave the device in a non-ventilated or dusty space.
- Please avoid impacts, fall off, and violent vibration. Please turn off the device immediately and stop using it in the event of major exterior impact. Please fasten the unit firmly during transportation to avoid vibration and impact.
- In the event of immersing the device into the water accidently, please place the unit in a safe open area and keep away from the unit until it is completely dry. The dried unit should not be reused and should be disposed of properly according to the local regulation. If the device catches fire, use the fire extinguishing equipment in the following recommended order: water or mist, sand, fire blanket, dry chemical, carbon dioxide fire extinguisher.
- Please wipe it with a dry cloth to clean the surface of the device.
- Please place this device with care to prevent the product from being damaged due to fall off. If the product is damaged due to fall off, please turn off the unit immediately and place it in an open area, keep away from combustibles and crowds, and dispose of in accordance with local laws and regulations.
- Please store this device in a place out of reach of children and pets.
- When conditions permit, please be sure to completely discharge the battery of this product, and then put the product in the designated battery recycling box. This product contains batteries. Batteries are dangerous chemicals and are strictly prohibited from being disposed of in ordinary trash. For details, please follow local laws and regulations on battery recycling and disposal.
- If the battery cannot be completely discharged due to the failure of the product itself, please do not dispose of the battery directly in the battery recycling box, and contact a professional battery recycling company for further disposal.
- The battery will not be able to start after being over-discharged, please dispose of it according to the principle of disposal.
Pecron’s warranty does not apply to: Misused, abused, modified,damaged by accident, or used for anything other than normal consumer use as authorized in Pecron’ s current product literature.
CUSTOMER SUPPERT ; firstname.lastname@example.org
POWER IT POSSIBLE
Documents / Resources
|pecron E600LFP Portable Power Station [pdf] User Manual|
E600LFP, Portable Power Station, E600LFP Portable Power Station, Power Station