pecron E1500 Portable Power Station
- Alter or disassemble the unit.
- Wear/tear on the out surface.
- Misused or abused for anything other than normal consumer use as authorized in Pecron’s current product literature.
- Breakdown or damage caused by natural hazards beyond control (earthquake, fire, tsunami and etc.)
- The warranty does not cover the packaging or accessories.
- Paid service can be provided when the warranty expired
- Do not store the generator near heat sources, or dispose of it in a fire
- Do not immerse in water. Keep away from liquids and store them in a cool and dry place.
- Do not store, charge or use the unit in an area exposed to flammable or corrosive gas
- Keep the air vents at least 20cm away from any objects to prevent improper airflow
- Always place the unit on a flat surface to avoid a fall off
Please read the user manual carefully before using it, and keep the purchase receipt as proof of purchase for any warranty claim
- AC/DC Input Port
- DC Output Port
- USB QC3.0 Ports
- DC Switch
- LCD Display
- AC Output Ports
- AC Switch
LCD SMART DISPLAY
|2||DC Output Adapter（4-in-1）||1|
|Over-Voltage, Overheat, Overload, Short-Circuit,
16MF Aviation DC
- Why The LCD/Output Ports Are Unresponsive By Pressing Any Switches?
Interior battery self-protection is activated, please recharge the unit
- What To Do When There Is An Inaccurate Battery Read/System Crash?
Interference or battery loss, press and hold the AC button for 20 seconds to reset
- Why The Unit Does Not Charge Through AC?
Over-heat protection activated, unplug the unit and it’s connected devices, wait till the battery cool down
- Why The Unit Does Not Charge From Solar Panel?
The voltage input from the solar penal to the generator below 29.4V, wire two solar panels in series if the solar panel is rated 18V(AKA 12V).(P.S., PV input for Pecron 1000W and above units: 29.4-40V, 20A maximum)
- How To Store The Generator?
Keep the unit in a cool and dry place, and please charge it every 6 months if you leave the unit unused for a long period of time.
- How To Clean The Generator?
Do not use chemicals or detergent to clean the generator, use a slightly damp towel to clean the unit and dry with a soft cloth All Pecron products are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects. we will pay for repair or replacement of parts and labor for 12 months from the date you receiving our product. We stand behind every item we made, 100%.
Documents / Resources
|pecron E1500 Portable Power Station [pdf] User Manual|
E1500, Portable Power Station, E1500 Portable Power Station, Power Station