PARKSIDE PRRS 15 A3 Pipe Cleaning Set
The equipment is suitable for the following pipes: – Curve C no more than 90°; – Diameter D at least 40 mm; – Radius R at least 70 mm.
Congratulations on the purchase of your new device. With it, you have chosen a high quality product.
The operating instructions constitute part of this product. They contain important information on safety, use and disposal. Before using the product, familiarise yourself with all of the operating and safety instructions. Use the product only as described and for the applications specified. Keep this manual safely and in the event that the product is passed on, hand over all documents to the third party.
The product is designed only for private and not commercial use. The operator or user is responsible for accidents or damages to other people or their property.
The pipe cleaning set clears blockages from pipes, down pipes, drains and toilets. The device is intended for use with the PARKSIDE high pressure cleaner from the series PHD 100*, PHD 110, PHD 135, PHD 150, PHD 170 and PHDP 180 with a maximum rated pressure of 150 bar.
Includes adaptor for other standard pressure washers, e.g. from Kärcher.**
*Not suitable for Parkside Pressure Washer PHD 100 manufactured in 2009 (IAN 30018).
** With working / rated pressure of max.150 bar
The equipment is suitable for the following pipes:
- Curve C no more than 90°;
- Diameter D at least 40 mm;
- Radius R at least 70 mm
The product is designed only for private and not commercial use.
The operator or user is responsible for accidents or damages to other people or their property.
The manufacturer is not liable for damages caused by use other than for the intended purpose or improper operation.
See the front fold-out page for illustrations.
Extent of the delivery
Carefully unpack the appliance and check that it is complete:
- Pipe cleaning set
- Instruction Manual
The pipe cleaning set comprises a nozzle head and a 15 m long, flexible hose, which can be connected to a pressure washer. The hose is moved through the pipe by the four high-pressure jets that are directed backwards and the blockage is released by the water jet.
The adapter is suitable for connecting to other common high pressure cleaners made by other manufacturers.
APipe cleaning set
- Connecting piece
- Nozzle head
- Pipe cleaning hose
- Red safety marking
- Marking ring
BPressure washer jet gun (sold separately)
- Retainer nut
PRRS 15 A3
Pipe cleaning set:
Max. inlet temperature
(T max) ………………………. 60 °C/140 °F
Length ……………………………………. 15 m
Use the product only as described and for
the applications specified:
Rated pressure (p) …….15 MPa / 150 bar
(p max) ……………………18 MPa / 180 bar
Max. flow rate (Q max) ………….. 450 l/h
Please also observe the safety instructions for your pressure washer.
To avoid accidents and injuries:
Pressure washers can be dangerous if used incorrectly. Do not direct the jet at people, animals, live electrical equipment or the equipment itself.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Operation of the equipment is not permitted for people under the age of 16.
- Wear goggles to protect your eyes against loose dirt while working.
- To avoid damage and personal injury, only use the unit on leak-tight pipes and drains that are resistant to pressure.
- Do not leave equipment unattended in the workplace.
- Switch on the pressure washer only when the pipe cleaning hose is at leastup to the red marking in the pipe to be cleaned.
During high pressure operation, do not pull the inserted hose completely out of the pipe to be cleaned. you might be injured by the four pressure jets coming out at the back.
- The maximum washing temperature must not exceed 60 °C. The hose could be damaged.
B Connection without adapter
- Connect the connecting piece (2) to the pressure washer jet gun PARKSIDE (8).
- Turn it by 90° until it engages (bayonet joint).
- Release the connection piece (2) by pressing and turning through 90° in the opposite direction (bayonet locking device.
C Connection with adapter
- Attach the adapter (9) to the connection piece (2) and turn it through 90° until it locks into place (bayonet locking device).
- Connect the jetz gun (8) (bayonet locking device) and screw the retainer nut (10) of the adapter (9) to the spray gun.
- Release the rettainer nut (10) on the adapter (9).
- Release the locking devices by pressing and turning through 90° in the opposite direction (bayonet locking device).
- Push the pipe cleaning hose (4) at least up to the red safety marking (5) into the pipe to be cleaned. Caution! The red safety marking must be in the pipe before the pressure washer is switched on. The high-pressure jet could cause injury.
- Switch on the pressure washer and squeeze the trigger on the spray gun (
- Whilst the nozzle head (3) is moving through the pipe independently, feed in the pipe cleaning hose (4) manually.
- To release blockages, squeeze the trigger several times in a row then release it.
- your progress in the pipe can be marked with the marking ring (6). The progress can be read from the white scale (
A7) on the hose, which is spaced at intervals of 1 m.
Always remove the mains plug of the high pressure cleaner before working on the device.
Otherwise, there is a risk of electric shock.
- Clean the equipment with a damp cloth.
- The equipment is maintenance free.
- Keep the equipment in a frost-proof area.
Waste disposal/ Environmental protection
Return the tool, accessories and packaging to a recycling centre when you have finished with them.
Hand over the device at an utilization location.
Ask our Service-Center for details.
Replacement parts/ Accessories
Spare parts and accessories can be obtained at
If you have issues ordering, please use the contact form.
If you have any other questions, contact the ”Service-Center” (see page 11).
C 9 Adapter …………………..30300511
Tel.: 0800 1528352
(German phone number)
Grizzly Tools GmbH & Co. KG Stockstädter Straße 20 63762 Großostheim Germany
GRIZZLY TOOLS GMBH & CO. KG
Stockstädter Straße 20
Stand der Informationen · Last Information Update · Stan informacji · Stav informací · Versiunea informaţiilor · Stav informácií · Stanje informacija · Актуалност на информацията: 09/2022 Ident.-No.: 30300209092022-10
Documents / Resources
|PARKSIDE PRRS 15 A3 Pipe Cleaning Set [pdf] Instruction Manual|
PRRS 15 A3 Pipe Cleaning Set, PRRS 15 A3, Pipe Cleaning Set, Cleaning Set