Shenzhen SoundSOUL Information Technology Company Limited
Room 1308-1309, Building B, Huihai Square, Chuangye Road,
Longhua District, Shenzhen, China. 518109
Wearing the earphones
- Identify the le and right earbud.
- Rotate the earbuds and adjust them to the most comfortable positions.
- Open the charging case when it’s powered, please make sure the earbuds are inside the charging case, then the le and right earbud will enter into TWS mode automatically. Aer successful interconnection, you will hear a voice prompt from the le and right earbud. At this point, you need to long press the charging case button for 3S, the charging case indicator starts to ash white, then you will hear a “pairing” voice prompt, the earbuds get into pairing mode.
- Please search ”SOUNPEATS TrueAir” from your bluetooth list of your device, click connect, you will hear a “connected” voice prompt from right earbud if it’s successful. Then a pop up window “SOUNDPEATS TrueAir L” will appear on your phone, please click it to pair.
3. SOUNDPEATS TrueAir can remember the previously paired devices, when you make a secondary connection, you only need to open the Bluetooth of your device, take out both earbuds from the charging case, then they will pair with your device automatically. If not, please choose “SOUNDPEATS TrueAir” from your Bluetooth list to connect.
4. Mono mode: When the SOUNDPEATS TrueAir paired successfully, the left and right earbud can be used separately
- When “SOUNDPEATS TrueAir L” request for pairing, please select pairing,or the mono mode will not work properly.
- SOUNDPEATS TrueAir will automatically connect two pairing names when connected to a phone with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chip and Qualcomm higher level chip, no need to manually perform secondary pairing.
- If you want to change the paired device in the connected state, you can force the earbuds to enter the pairing mode, which means, you need to put the earbuds into the charging case and open the cover, then long press the charging case button for 3S.
When the secondary pairing of the earbuds is not successful or cannot be paired with the device, reset it as follows:
- Remove the pairing record of the earbuds from your device.
- Put the earbuds into the charging case and keep the cover open, then long press the charging case button for 10S.
SOUNDPEATS TrueAir is equipped with a charging case, not only charge for the earbuds, but also a box which is easy to carry and store. Built-in rechargeable battery, you can charge both earbuds 5 times.
Charging for the earbuds
The earbuds have been partially charged at the factory. Please make sure they are fully charged before first use
- Put the earbuds into the corresponding slots.
- If the indicator of the charging case ashes, it means the earbuds have beensuccessfully placed.
- Close the cover, then the earbuds start charging.
Charging for the case
When the charging case is low battery, the indicator turns red,then please charge for the case
- Connect Type-C to charge for the case(charge current less than 1A).
- Charge at least once every three months when not in use for a long time.
When the original buyer purchased this earbuds from us, the warranty starts, the period is 12 months, the warranty coverage is limited to manufacturing defects.
Please scan the QR code to view the detailed PDF format manual.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B English digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment o and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit dierent from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modications not expressly approved by the party responsible for
compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Questions about your Manual ? Post in the comments!