ozone HEATX30 In Ear Pro Gaming Headset
|SPEAKERS||2x pe channel|
|CONNECTION TYPE||3.5mm jack|
|IMPEDANCE||2.2 K Ω|
|SENSITIVITY||-38 + 3 dB|
|IMPEDANCE||2.2 K Ω|
|SENSITIVITY||-42 + 3 dB|
USE DRIVE-BY-WIRE MICROPHONE
The audio cable with drive-by-wire microphone built in on the earphones can match your smartphone, music player or tablet.
Play – Pause – Previous – Next – Answer – Reject – Volume control
Bullet silicone case
The suitability of the earplugs will affect the sound quality. If it is correctly worn, you can better isolate the outside interfering noise, strengthen bass response, acquire better tonal balance, and allow the earphones to better fit into your ears. Meanwhile, correct wearing will also make you feel more comfortable. As everyone’s ear shape is different, Ozone offers several differently sized earplugs.
Trial and error ore required to obtain the earplugs that can perfectly match your ear shape. We recommend you try the smallest earplugs first, and then try the bigger earplugs, until you find the earplugs that fit and are kept in the ear in a not-easy-to-fall and comfortable manner.
Incoming call status: short press once for answering, long press once for rejecting, and long or short press once for hanging up during a call.
Play music: ofter running the player, short press once for playing/ pausing music, short press twice for next song, short press three times for previous song.
- It is important to keep the earplugs clean for safe and healthful use. Important notice: please remove the earplugs from the earphones first and then try cleaning the earplugs.
- Tightly hold the earplugs with one hand, tightly hold the earphones with the other hand, and remove the earplugs from the earphones carefully.
- Use a piece of wet cloth with warm water and soft soap to clean the dirt and fouling on the earplugs. Do not use powerful detergent.
- Rinse the earplugs and put them back to the earphones until they are fully dry.
- Carefully push the earplugs back to the earphones to ensure they are completely reset.
Maintenance and storage:
It is important to keep the earphones clean for safe and healthful use.
- Do not wear the in-ear earphones that are dirty.
- When the earphones are out of use, please always store it in a clean dry environment.
- Do not store it with other articles, as it may cause pollution.
- Avoid storing it in the environment that is too hot or too cold.
STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH EUROPEAN UNION DIRECTIVES
Ozone declares that this product is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions from the following
Directive: 2014/30/EU, as applicable. The technical documentation required by the Conformity Evaluation process is in Ozone’s possession and can be requested through [email protected]
DISPOSAL OF BATTERIES AND ELECTRICAL OR ELECTRO- NIC EQUIPMENT WASTE
The existence of this symbol on the product, batteries or respectrJe packaging, signifies that this product and the contained batteries can not be disposed as domestic waste. It is the user’s responsibility to deliver this product at a batteries, electrical or electronic recycling pick-up point.
The pick-up and separate recycling contributes for the preservation of natural resources and suppresses potential negative consequences for the human health and the environment resultant of inadequate disposal of dangerous substances contained in batteries and electrical or electronic equipment. For additional informations regarding batteries, electrical or electronic recycling pick-up points, please contact your local municipal services.
Who does the warranty protect:
This warranty is valid for the original purchaser only.
What does the warranty protect:
For warranty claims, please contact Ozone’s overseas distribution partners in your country. Find the distribution partner list at www.ozonegaming.com
Warranty: 2 years from the purchasing date. (Depending on the laws of each country)
E-mail: [email protected]
What does not the warranty cover:
- Any product on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
- Accident, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by Ozone Gaming.
- Damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media.
- Software or data loss occurring during repair or replacement.
- Any damage of the product due to shipment.
- Removal or installation of the product.
- External causes, such as electric power fluctuations or failure.
- Use of supplies or parts not meeting Ozone Gaming’s specifications.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect.
If you have any questions regarding technical problems, please contact us via our website:
Ozone reserves the right for any modifications in text and/or images.
Documents / Resources
|ozone HEATX30 In Ear Pro Gaming Headset [pdf] User Guide|
HEATX30, In Ear Pro Gaming Headset, HEATX30 In Ear Pro Gaming Headset, Pro Gaming Headset, Gaming Headset, Headset