ozone BT5.0 Bluetooth 5.0 USB Adapter
Bluetooth 5.0 USB Adapter
|STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH EUROPEAN UNION DIRECTIVES|
Ozone declares that this product is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions from the following Directive: 2014/30/EU, as applicable. The technical documentation required by the Conformity Evaluation process is in Ozone´s possession and can be requested through [email protected]
|DISPOSAL OF BATTERIES AND ELECTRICAL OR ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT WASTE|
The existence of this symbol on the product, batteries or respective packaging, signifies that this product and the contained batteries can not be disposed as domestic waste. It is the user´s responsibility to deliver this product at a batteries, electrical or electronic recycling pick-up point. The pick-up and separate recycling contributes for the preservation of natural resources and suppresses potential negative consequences for the human health and the environment resultant of inadequate disposal of dangerous substances contained in batteries and electrical or electronic equipment. For additional informations regarding batteries, electrical or electronic recycling pick-up points, please contact your local municipal services.
Plug the BT5.0 into an USB port in your computer.
Wait until Windows recognizes and install the plug & play device.
Configure your device with the Windows Bluetooth settings in the Windows control panel.
Who does the warranty protect:
This warranty is valid for the original purchaser only.
What does the warranty protect:
For warranty claims, please contact Ozone’s overseas distribution partners in your country. Find the distribution partner list at www.ozonegaming.com Warranty: 2 years from the purchasing date. (Depending on the laws of each country)
What does not the warranty cover:
- Any product, on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
- Accident, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by Ozone Gaming.
- Damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media.
- Software or data loss occurring during repair or replacement.
- Any damage of the product due to shipment.
- Removal or installation of the product.
- External causes, such as electric power fluctuations or failure.
- Use of supplies or parts not meeting Ozone Gaming´s specifications.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect.
Documents / Resources
|ozone BT5.0 Bluetooth 5.0 USB Adapter [pdf] User Manual|
BT5.0, Bluetooth 5.0 USB Adapter, BT5.0 Bluetooth 5.0 USB Adapter, USB Adapter