Super Mario Kids Headphones for 5 to 7 Years
Children’s headphones suitable for ages 3-7 years (limited to 85 dB).
- Please wear the product in correct way for proper fit and the best sound experience. (The earcup with 3.5mm jack is the left, with marking “L” the other side, marking with “R”)
- Using extendable adjuster for comfortable fit.
- Connect the AUX cable plug of your headphones to desire device and make sure the plug is fully inserted. If the plug is not fully inserted, you may hear sound from one side or no sound.
- Compatible with all devices using 3.5mm universal jack.
IMPORTANT! Listening at hight volume for long periods of time can result in long-term hearing damage. For your safety, do not use headphones in situations where an inability to hear surrounding noise may present a danger to yourself or others.
PRODUCT GUARANTEE AND SAFETY INFORMATION
This product is warranted against defective materials and workmanship. If the warranty service is required, you should return the product to the retailer from where it was purchased.
If the item was purchased in the United Kingdom, the guarantee period is for 12 months from the date of purchase.
If it was purchased in the EU, then the guarantee period is 24 months from the date of purchase.
- This warranty is only valid if, when warranty service is required, the original invoice or sales slip is produced, and the serial number on the product has not been defaced.
- The manufacturer’s obligations are limited to the repair or, at its discretion, replacement of the product or the defective part.
- Warranty repairs must be carried out by an authorised dealer or authorised service centre. No reimbursement will be made for repairs carried out by non-authorised parties, and any such repair work or damage to the product caused by such repair work will not be covered by the warranty.
- This product will not be considered to be defective in materials or workmanship by reason that it requires adaptation in order to conform with national or local technical or safety standards in force in any country other than those for which it was originally designed and manufactured. This warranty will not cover, and no reimbursement will be made for, any such adaptation, nor any damage which may result from it.
- This warranty covers none of the following:
• Maintenance and repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
• Cost relating to transport, removal or installation of the product.
• Misuse (including the failure to use this product for its normal purpose) or incorrect installation.
• Damage caused by lightning, water, fire, Acts of God, war, public disturbances or other causes beyond the control of the manufacturer.
- This warranty is valid for any person who legally acquired the product during the warranty period.
- The consumer’s statutory rights under any applicable legislation, whether against the retailer or the manufacturer, and whether arising under contract or otherwise, are not affected by this warranty.
- Wearing headphones limits your ability to hear noises around you, regardless of the volume level. Use with caution and consideration.
- Do not immerse in water.
- Unsuitable for use by children under the age of 3 due to small parts which may cause choking.
- We recommend that children aged 3-7 are supervised by an adult whilst using the headphones, prolonged use is not advised.
- Do not use these headphones whilst operating machinery, driving, riding a motorbike or bicycle, or in situations where an inability to hear surrounding noise may present a danger to yourself or others.
- Set volume to low before turning on sound.
- Long-term exposure to loud noise may cause damage to eardrums or loss of hearing.
INFORMATION ON DISPOSAL FOR USERS OF WASTE ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT (PRIVATE HOUSEHOLD)
This symbol on the products and/or accompanying documents means that used electrical and electronic products should not be mixed with general house hold waste. For proper treatment, recovery and recycling, please take these products to designated collection points, where they will be accepted on a free of charge basis. Alternatively, in some countries you may be able to return your products to your local retailer upon the purchase of an equivalent new product. Disposing of this product correctly will help to save valuable resources and prevent any potential negative effects on human health and the environment which could otherwise arise from inappropriate waste handling. Please contact your local authority for further details of your nearest designated collection point. Penalties may be applicable for incorrect disposal of this waste, in accordance with national legislation.
Documents / Resources
|OTL TECHNOLOGIES Super Mario Kids Headphones for 5 to 7 Years [pdf] User Guide|
Super Mario, Kids Headphones for 5 to 7 Years, Super Mario Kids Headphones for 5 to 7 Years, Super Mario Kids Headphones, Kids Headphones, Headphones