FPSTMC6613A-G 3-Cup Mini Food Chopper
3-CUP MINI FOOD CHOPPER
MINI PICADORA DE ALIMENTOS DE 3 TAZAS
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and/or injury to persons including the following:
- Read all instructions before using this product.
- To protect against electric shock, do not place or immerse the cord, plugs, or appliances in water or other liquid.
- This appliance is not intended for use by children or by persons with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used near children. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance. Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of children.
- Turn the appliance OFF, then unplug from the outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning. Allow cooling before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning. To unplug, grasp the plug and pull from the outlet. Never pull from the power cord.
- The flashing light indicates ready to operate (models with standby mode). Avoid any contact with blades or moveable parts. Keep fingers out of discharge opening (if provided).
- Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions, or has been damaged in any manner. Do not attempt to replace or splice a damaged cord. Return appliance to the manufacturer (see warranty) for examination, repair, or adjustment.
- For appliances with markings on the plug blade: This appliance has important markings on the plug blade. The attachment plug or entire cord set (if a plug is molded onto the cord) is not suitable for replacement. If damaged, the appliance shall be replaced.
- The use of accessory attachments not recommended or sold by the appliance manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock or injury.
- Do not use outdoors or for commercial purposes.
- Do not let the cord hang over the edge of the table or counter, or touch hot surfaces, including the stove
- Keep hands and utensils away from the cutting blade while chopping food to reduce the risk of severe injury to persons or damage to the food chopper. A scraper may be used but only when the food chopper is not running.
- Blades are sharp. Handle carefully, especially when removing the blades from the bowl, emptying the bowl, and during cleaning.
- To reduce the risk of injury, never place the cutting blade on the base without first putting the bowl properly in place.
- Be certain the cover is securely locked in place before operating the appliance. Always wait until all moving parts have stopped before removing any lid or cover.
- Do not attempt to defeat the cover interlock mechanism.
- Do not use appliances for other than intended use. Misuse can cause injuries. Always use the appliance on a dry, stable, level surface.
- Do not operate this appliance when empty.
- Always check the bowl for the presence of foreign objects before operating the appliance.
- Do not use the bowl for food storage, unless otherwise indicated in the operating instructions.
- If the mixing cup or bowl is chipped, cracked, or damaged in any way, discontinue use of the product
- . If blades appear to be damaged, discard food and discontinue the use of the product.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
North American models with polarized plugs:
This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade wider than the other). As a safety feature to reduce the risk of electrical shock, this plug is intended to fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature or modify the plug in any way. If the plug fits loosely into the AC outlet or if the AC outlet feels warm do not use that outlet.
POWER CORD INSTRUCTIONS:
A short power-supply cord or detachable power-supply cord is provided to reduce risks resulting from becoming entangled in or tripping over a longer cord. Longer detachable power-supply cords or extension cords are available and may be used if care is exercised in their use. If a long detachable power-supply cord or extension cord is used on short-cord models:
a. The marked electrical rating of the detachable power-supply cord or extension cord should be at least as great as the electrical rating of the appliance;
b. When the product is of the grounded type, the extension cord shall be a grounding-type 3-wire cord; and
c. The longer cord should be arranged so that it will not drape over the countertop or tabletop where it can be pulled on by children or tripped over unintentionally.
Thank you for purchasing the Oster® 3-Cup Mini Food Chopper.
Before you use this product for the first time, please take a few moments to read these instructions and keep it for reference. Pay particular attention to the Safety Instructions provided. Please review the product service and warranty statements. To learn more about Oster® products, please visit us at www.oster.com or call us at 1-800-334-0759.
LEARNING ABOUT YOUR
3-CUP MINI CHOPPER
a. 2-Speed Buttons
c . Cover
d. Chopping Blade
e. Whisk: For beating egg whites (only available with model FPSTMC6613A-G
f . Bowl
g .Storage lid (only available with model FPSTMC6613A-L)
Assembling the Unit
- Remove all packaging materials before using.
- Before using, wash cover, bowl, blade, and creamer in warm soapy water; rinse and dry thoroughly, see CARE AND CLEANING.
- Place the bowl on a flat surface and slide the chopping blade over the metal shaft at the bottom of the bowl.
- Place the cover on top of the bowl so that the upper stem of the chopping blade comes through the hole in the cover. The two cutouts on the cover should match up with the two protrusions on the side of the bowl. The cover needs to be aligned with the bowl.
- Place the motor on top of the cover, rotating if necessary to drop it into place. The motor will “float” in the opening of the cover so that it can be pressed down further to activate the chopping blade.
- Cut food into approximately 1.5 cm (1/2 inch) pieces and place up to 3 cups of dry food in the bowl at a time.
- Place the cover and motor on top of the bowl.
- Plug the cord into an outlet. Press and hold either top silver buttons on the top of the motor to activate the chopping blade. Button “I” is for softer ingredients and button “II” is for harder ingredients.
NOTE: To avoid liquefying the ingredients, do not over-chop them. Use short presses to pulse until desired consistency is achieved.
- When finished chopping releases the button, and allow the chopping blade to stop rotating before removing contents.
- Remove the motor and cover and grasp the stem of the chopping blade. Carefully remove it from the bowl. Empty processed food from the bowl only after the chopping blade has been removed. CAUTION: Blades are sharp! Handle with care.
- To store leftovers, place the storage lid on top of the glass bowl.
Note: Storage lid does not create an air-tight lock and is subject to detaching from the bowl if rotated or turned upside down.
|Almonds & Nuts
|1 1/3 Cup
1 loosely packed cup
1 Cup, peeled
1 Cup, cut into quarters
1 Cup, cut into quarters
2 egg whites
|Pulse for 15 seconds for the coarse chop.
Pulse for 20 seconds for the fine chop.
Chop for 50 seconds
Chop for 50 seconds
Pulse for 20 seconds
Chop for 30 seconds
Pulse for 15 seconds
Pulse for 15 seconds
Pulse for 15 seconds
Pulse for 45 seconds to whip
Pulse for 45 seconds to whip
Note: Do not exceed the max liquid amount for whipping as it may cause overflow from unit.
CARE & CLEANING
This appliance should be cleaned after every use.
- Unplug the 3-cup chopper when not in use and before cleaning.
CAUTION: Do not place or immerse the cord, plugs, or appliance in water or other liquid. Allow the chopping blade to stop rotating before disassembling.
- Wash the bowl, cover, and chop the blade in warm soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
NOTE: Cover, bowl, chopping blade, storage lid, and whisk attachment can be placed in the dishwasher.
CAUTION: Blades are sharp! Handle with care. 3 To clean the motor, wipe the exterior with a damp cloth or sponge. Dry thoroughly with a soft cloth. Do not use hot foods.
This appliance has no user-serviceable parts. Any servicing beyond that described in the Cleaning Section should be performed by an Authorized Service Representative only. See warranty section.
1 Year Limited Warranty
Sunbeam Products, Inc. (“Sunbeam”) warrants that for a period of one year from the date of initial retail purchase, this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship when used in accordance with the instructions provided.
Sunbeam, at its option, will repair or replace this product or any component of the product found to be defective during the warranty period.
Replacement will be made with a new or remanufactured product or component. If the product is no longer available, a replacement may be made with a similar product of equal or greater value. This is your exclusive warranty. Do NOT attempt to repair or adjust any electrical or mechanical functions on this product. Doing so will void this warranty.
This warranty is valid for the original retail purchaser from the date of initial retail purchase and is not transferable. Keep the original sales receipt. Proof of purchase is required to obtain warranty performance. Sunbeam dealers, service centers, or retail stores selling Sunbeam products do not have the right to alter, modify or in any way change the terms and conditions of this warranty.
This warranty does not cover normal wear of parts or damage resulting from any of the following: negligent use or misuse of the product, use on improper voltage or current, use contrary to the operating instructions, disassembly, repair or alteration by anyone other than Sunbeam or an authorized Sunbeam service center. Further, the warranty does not cover Acts of God, such as fire, flood, hurricanes, and tornadoes.
What are the limits on Sunbeam’s Liability?
Sunbeam shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages caused by the breach of any express, implied, or statutory warranty or condition. Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranty or condition of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose is limited in duration to the duration of the above warranty. Sunbeam disclaims all other warranties, conditions or representations, express, implied, statutory, or otherwise. Sunbeam shall not be liable for any damages of any kind resulting from the purchase, use or misuse of, or inability to use the product including incidental, special, consequential, or similar damages or loss of profits, or for any breach of contract, fundamental or otherwise, or for any claim brought against the purchaser by any other party. Some provinces, states, or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from province to province, state to state, or jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
In the U.S.A.
If you have any questions regarding this warranty or would like to obtain warranty service, please call 1-800-334-0759 and a convenient service center address will be provided to you.
In the U.S.A., this warranty is offered by Sunbeam Products, Inc. located in Boca Raton, Florida 33431.
If you have any other problem or claim in connection with this product, please write our Consumer Service Department.
PLEASE DO NOT RETURN THIS PRODUCT TO THIS ADDRESS OR THE PLACE OF PURCHASE
For product questions contact:
Sunbeam Consumer Service
©2021 Sunbeam Products, Inc.
All rights reserved. Distributed by Sunbeam Products, Inc., Boca Raton, Florida 33431.
P.N. 202295 Rev A
Printed in China
Documents / Resources
|Oster FPSTMC6613A-G 3-Cup Mini Food Chopper [pdf] User Guide|
FPSTMC6613A-G, FPSTMC6613A-L, FPSTMC6613A-G 3-Cup Mini Food Chopper, FPSTMC6613A-G, 3-Cup Mini Food Chopper