Hive True Wireless Speaker System User Manual
Your Hive true wireless speaker is designed to connect wirelessly to your mobile device. Please review this manual carefully to ensure you are getting the maximum benefit from your Hive.
- Fully charge the Hive speaker before use. Keep the unit off for faster charging.
- Do not disassemble, modify, or alter this product in any way. Doing so may cause undesireable effects such as electric shock, product malfunction, or fire hazards. Not to mention, it’ll void your warranty.
- This unit should be kept away from heating sources such as radiators and direct sunlight.
- Keep this speaker dry. Do not use near water or other liquids.
Pair your Hive to any wireless enabled device to get the tunes started. The Hive also uses a True Wireless Stereo (TWS) system to allow you to connect multiple units together for a surround sound experience.
Connect the micro USB plug on the included combination cable to the micro USB charging port on the side of the unit marked(). Plug the USB connector of the charging cable to an external USB power supply socket with a minimum supply current of 1A. The external USB power supply can be the USB socket in your computer/laptop, the USB adapter of most cellphone USB chargers with DC5V output, or the 5V USB port of a power socket etc.
When charging, the LED indicator next to the charge port on the grill side will turn red. The red LED will turn off when the speaker is fully charged.
PAIRING YOUR DEVICE
Turn on the Hive by holding the power button () for approximately 3 seconds and until you hear a power-up noise. In the wireless pair settings of your mobile device, connect to the device named “Hive.” You will hear a short beep and the LED will flash a slow blue light ensuring a successful pair.
NOTE: After 1 O minutes of inactivity, the Hive will auto power off.
Pair your device to a single Hive unit as described above. To connect a second unit, turn on the second unit and press
the TWS button (). The second unit will beep twice and display a solid blue LED once connected with the initial Hive. You can continue to connect various hive units using the same technique.
NOTES ON TWS MODE
- You may connect several Hives together using TWS to create a sound experience.
- When connecting 2 or more Hives, the last unit connects via TWS to the unit before. For example, if you have 4 Hives, the 4th unit connects to the 3rd unit, the 3rd unit connects to the 2nd unit, etc.
- When answering a call with 2 or more Hives connected, only the first unit that is paired with a smartphone will have its microphone activated. To answer the call press (). Once the call disconnects, your audio will resume play.
Connected: Slow flashing blue LED
TWS Connection: Solid blue LED
Low Battery: Slow flashing red LED
Charging: Solid red LED
- Dimensions: 4″ x 3.88″ x 1.75″
- Speaker Driver: 3.20 5w
- Microphone: -42db±3db
- Playtime: 6 hours
- Wireless Range: :e:33 ft
- Battery: Lithium ion 3.7V / 2000mAh
- Battery Charge Voltage: 5V / 800mA
- Charging Time: 3 Hours
Bring the music wherever you go with the portable Hive true wireless surround sound speaker system. Listen to a single unit with dynamic sound and built-in subwoofer that easily pairs to your wireless device. Need more of a roar? Pair multiple units together to get the party started no matter where you are.