ONGROK Botanical Infuser Machine and Kit
Our oil and butter infuser is ready to help you blend powerful concoctions to make the most of your herbs. That said, we’ve had a lot of questions about our herbal infuser and how to use it. So, we wanted to create a how-to guide from start to finish to answer your frequently asked questions. Throughout the post, you’ll get support learning what our botanical infuser can do for you, how to set up, what ingredients you can use and how to clean up after use. Let’s get into it!
How does the botanical infuser work?
- The herbal infuser comes equipped with an industrial-grade stainless-steel blade and laboratory standard temperature control to give you a high-quality herbal-infused oil every time.
- ONGROK’s herbal extractor includes incremental cycles ranging from 1–8 hours, depending on if you’re using it as an oil maker, tincture maker, or butter maker.
Can the infuser be customized?
- Our large and small botanical infusers have 5 pre-set temperature settings + DIY options which can easily be customized to blend your unique infusions.
Is the herbal infuser easy to use?
- Our Infusers feature a 2 button operation system, they are easy to use and can create homemade infusions in as little as 1 hour! Our small infuser comes in a compact design to make small-batch infusions easy and mess-free.
Does the oil infuser decarboxylate herbal materials?
- No, the herbal infuser does not decarboxylate. This process must occur beforehand. Before decarboxylating, be sure to break up your herbs.
- You do not need to grind the herbs before decarboxylating or placing them into the infuser.
- Learn more about the decarboxylation process and click here to equip yourself with our decarboxylation kit!
What can you make with the botanical infuser?
- The Ongrok butter maker can be worked for a variety of uses around the home.
- With our botanical infuser, you can turn your herbal extract into homemade edibles, infused butter and nut butter, soups, rosewater, milk, vaping oils, alcohol-extracted tinctures, honey, and gummies. It can also be used to create fresh essential oils, topicals, creams, and balms.
- Check out our blog for more ideas on how to use your botanical infuser!
What you can put in the butter maker?
- Various extraction materials such as alcohol, and oils like olive oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil, and more can be used in the herbal infuser. Please note: Dabs cannot be placed into the botanical infuser.
What temperature can the botanical infuser reach?
- The highest temperature our herbal infusers can reach is 220°C or 425°F.
What are the minimum and maximum quantities that can be infused in this machine (butter and/or oil, for instance)?
- You can infuse between 1 cup to 5 cups (250–1180ml) in our large oil infuser. In our small oil infuser, you may infuse between 3/4 cups to 2 ½ cups (150–600ml).
How much base is lost?
- If you squeeze the excess from the filter bags after straining you should get at least 90% of the amount of butter/oil you put in. The only remaining waste should be what cannot be squeezed out of the botanicals.
What is the maximum amount of butter the large herbal infuser can hold?
- The large infuser can hold up to 2 ½ lbs of butter, and the small herbal infuser can hold up to 1 ¼ lb of butter.
When should I use each filter? What’s the difference?
- The 190 microns nylon bag has larger pores, so it is better to use for butter and thicker oils. The 73 microns nylon bag is much finer, so it is better to create tinctures.
How many ounces of the herb can the large oil infuser take at one time?
- The large herbal infuser can hold up to 5 ounces of herbs. The small herbal infuser can hold up to 2.5 ounces.
What is the minimum amount of herb that can be used?
- There is no minimum amount of herb that is able to be used. Just be sure to have the proper amount of base, whether that be oil, butter, or otherwise.
What does the herbal infuser come with?
- Our botanical infusers come with different kits depending on which one you purchase. However, you can generally expect a butter mold, 2 silicone gloves, a nylon filter bag (Large Kit: 190 microns and 73 microns,
Small Kit: 190 microns) and a recipe book with magical recipes ready to help you generate delicious creations. The herbal infuser comes with BPA-free accessories that are heat resistant and dishwasher safe as well as a detailed instruction manual.
What are the oil infuser’s specifications and features?
We have recorded the specs below.
- Small: The heater is 600 Watts, while the Motor operates at 120 Watts, with 16,000-19,000 RPM and 120 Volt – 60 Hz (USA/Canada Model).
- Large: The heater is 800 Watts, while the Motor operates at 160 Watts, with 16,000-19,000 RPM and 120 Volt – 60 Hz (USA/Canada Model). Both herbal infuser options come equipped with Boil Dry Protection, Overspill sensor, Overheating Protection and Auto Shut off.
How do you know when the botanical infusion machine has finished a cycle?
- You will be able to hear the machine work the entire time. When it completes the infusion process, it will beep and promptly shut off.
How can you clean the botanical infuser?
- The botanical infuser allows for easy clean-up, equipped with a self-cleaning pre-set feature and dishwasher-safe accessories!
- To clean your infuser simply add some water to your infuser (1-2 cups for Large and 3/4-1 1/4 for Small) and a dime size amount of soap. Put the lid on and select ‘clean/ blend’ cycle. Let the machine run its course and then rinse clean!
How can I purchase the unit?
- To purchase the botanical infuser, visit our herbal infuser page by clicking here. You will be able to view the wide variety of botanical infuser kits to pick the right one for your lifestyle.
Does the product ship discreetly?
- We promise to provide you with thoughtful product shipping, opting for discreet packaging options to get you your herbal infuser with no trouble.
Does the herbal infuser come with a warranty?
- Yes. Each of our botanical infusers comes with a one-year manufacturer warranty. If you have any issues with your machine in the first year, we will repair or replace it! For more information visit our warranty and returns policy.
What do I do if I’m dissatisfied with my purchase?
- Our goal is to elevate your experience, and that includes bringing you the best experiences with high-quality products. If you’re ever dissatisfied, just reach out and we’ll be certain to make things right!
Documents / Resources
|ONGROK Botanical Infuser Machine and Kit [pdf] User Guide|
Botanical Infuser Machine, Infuser Machine, Machine, Kit