Safety and Warranty
Model: E503A FCC ID: 2ABZ2-E503AR
FCC ID: 2ABZ2-E503AL
HVIN: E503AL, E503AR
Safety Information and Warranty
OnePlus Buds Pro
This package contains the following accessories:
OnePlus Buds Pro Type-C Charging Cable Ear Tips (large size, small size) User Guide Safety Information & Warranty Card
Safety and operations
- Important safety precautions Use OnePlus Buds Pro and the charging case with care. They contain highly sensitive electronic components (including batteries). Falling, burning, puncturing, crushing, disassembling, or exposing them to high temperature, liquid or high-concentration industrial chemicals (including placing them close to evaporative liquefied gas, such as helium) will damage or destroy them, or cause personal injury. Do not use a damaged OnePlus Buds Pro or charging case.
- Bluetooth To disable Bluetooth of OnePlus Buds Pro, place the buds into the charging case and close the cover.
- Battery Do not attempt to replace the battery of the OnePlus Buds Pro or the charging case by yourself, as you may damage the battery and cause overheating and personal injury.
- Charging The buds can be charged with a power cable and power adapter or through a PC. Power adapters must comply with local and national regulations and regional and international safety standards, including the International Standard for Safety of Information Technology Equipment (IEC 60950-1/IEC 62368). Using any third-party power adapter that does not comply with the above safety standards may result in injury. Using a damaged power cable or charger or charging the buds in a wet environment may cause a fire, electric shock, injury, or property loss (for example, charging box damage). OnePlus will not take any responsibility for accidents or problems caused by using accessories that are not approved by OnePlus.
- Long-term contact with hot surface When the device and its power adapter, charging cable and connector, or wireless charger are plugged into a Dower source. do not touch or contact the device for an Iona time Otherwise_ discomfort or injury may occur.
For example, when the charging case is being charged through the charging cable and power adapter, do not sit or sleep on the charging case, charging cable, connector, or power adapter, nor place them under a blanket, pillow, or your body. If your body is not very perceptive to heat, be especially careful.
- Hearing damage Listening to music at too high a volume may cause permanent damage to your hearing. Background noise and a continuous high volume will lower the actual volume heard to below the set volume. Check the volume before playing audio after inserting the OnePlus Buds Pro.
[Warning] To avoid hearing damage, do not listen to music at high volume for long.
- Choking risk To avoid choking or any other injury, do not swallow any of the parts of this product. Keep the buds out of reach! of children.
- Interference with medical equipment Some components of the OnePlus Buds Pro and the charging box will produce electromagnetic fields. OnePlus Buds Pro and the charging box also contain magnets. These electromagnetic fields and magnets may interfere with pacemakers, defibrillators or other medical equipment. Keep medical equipment a safe distance from the OnePlus Buds Pro/charging box. Consult your doctor or medical equipment manufacturer to find out more about medical equipment. If you are unsure whether the OnePlus Buds Pro and charging box are interfering with your pacemaker, defibrillator or other medical equipment, stop using them.
- Skin irritation Clean the microphone hole and sound mesh on the buds regularly to avoid blockage. Improper cleaning of, the buds may result in ear infections. Use a soft and lint-free cloth to clean OnePlus Buds Pro regularly. Avoid getting the buds wet or using aerosol sprays, solvents or abrasives on them. Stop using the buds if a skin problem occurs. Consult a doctor if the skin problem persists.
- Electrostatic shock Using the OnePlus Buds Pro in a dry environment may cause static electricity and give a weak electrostatic discharge. To minimize the risk of electrostatic discharge, avoid using the OnePlus Buds Pro in a dry environment or touching grounded metal objects before using them.
- Operation notice Normally, the Type-C plug and the bottom of Onel?lusBuds_Prolube_wilLfacle.whichisnormaLIDust_debriadand water inflow may cause this. Before cleaning, take the OnePlus Buds Pro out of the box, and disconnect’ the Type-C-to-USB cable that connects the box to the PC or PC adapter. Use a soft, dry and lint-free cloth to clean the Type-C plug and bottom of the OnePlus Buds Pro tube. Do not use a liquid cleanser.
- SupportForsupport and troubleshooting information, user discussion boards, and the latest OnePlus software’ downloads go to https://www.oneplus.com/global/support
- The device operating temperature is 0°C to 35°C, with humidity of 45% to 75%. The device storage temperature is -15°C to 35°C. Too high or too low temperature may degrade quality and even damage the buds and battery.
- The charger operating temperature is 5°C to 35°C. Too high or too low temperature will stop the buds from being charged, or even cause damages to the device.
- Do not use the buds during thunderstorms as electric shocks or damage may occur.
- Always keep in mind that safe driving is the most important. Never engage in activities that may distract your attention when you are driving.
- You are not advised to use OnePlus Buds Pro during driving. In some regions, using buds when you are driving is illegal. Understand and observe the laws and regulations on buds use in the country you’re driving in.
- Stay safe and focused when you drive. Stop using the buds if they distract you when you’re driving or if you’re doing another activity that requires concentration.
- Wireless devices may interfere with the flight system of an aircraft. Comply with relevant regulations of the airline, and do not use OnePlus Buds Pro where wireless devices are forbidden.
- A lithium battery is built into this product. It must not be dismantled, impacted, forced out or exposed to fire.
- A battery subjected to extremely low air pressure may result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
- Please do not put the battery in a high-temperature environment or expose it to the sun; doing so could cause it to explode.
- Please do not continue to use the product if the battery appears to be swollen.
- Please dispose of the battery in accordance with local regulations. Do not dispose of the battery as household refuse.
- Please do not attempt to repair, disassemble or modify the battery. Replacing a battery by an incorrect type may present a risk of fire, explosion, leakage, or another hazard. Your device can only use OnePlus authorized batteries.
- Please do not place pressure on or pierce the battery with hard objects. Damaging the battery could cause battery leakage, overheating, or fires.
- Do not short-circuit a battery or allow metallic or conductive objects to contact the battery terminals.
- Avoid dropping the device or battery. If the device or battery is dropped, especially on a hard surface, and the user suspects damage, take it to a service center for inspection.
- All batteries have a limited lifespan and will begin to lose capacity after several hundred charges/discharges.
- If you experience any battery abnormalities, such as high temperature, discoloration, distortion, or leakage, immediately discontinue usage of the device and contact customer support.
Safety Information Precautions for using the device:
- Observe all safety instructions for any place, especially in hospital health care facilities, service stations, schools, professional garages, and in an aircraft.
- Please comply with the relevant regulations of the country or region and do not use this product when driving. Keep in mind that driving safety is the most important thing and do not do anything that may cause distraction.
- Persons with electronic implants (pacemakers, insulin pumps, neurostimulators, etc.) are recommended to place the device 15 cm away from the implant or on the opposite side of the implant.
- To reduce the level of exposure to radiation, you should use the device in good reception conditions: The effective reception range of the wireless connection is 10m.
- Keep the device from the belly of pregnant women.
- Keep the device away from the lower abdomen of adolescents. .
- Children and adolescents should make reasonablause_of the device limit the frequency andaurationbt use.
one Plus Device Warranty Information
OnePlus devices purchased on oneplus.com or authorized sales channels come with a limited warranty. The duration f this warranty is dependent on the original country or region of purchase and is only redeemable within the. original country or region. Unless otherwise specified, this warranty covers the hardware components of the product as originally supplied and does not cover, or partially covers, software, consumable items, or accessories,’. ven if packaged or sold together with the product. The limited warranty only covers functional defects of the product, used by workmanship or build materials. For more details, please contact OnePlus Customer Support by visiting neplus.com/support.
- Expired warranty;
- No valid warranty card and valid invoice; .
- Inconsistent product model or number on the warranty card with the actual product; .
- Unauthorized change of warranty card;
- Normal wear/dirt caused by use, damage due to contact with chemical reagents, contact with sharp objects, falling, squeezing, and other human factors;
- Damage caused by force majeure factors;
- Damage caused by improper use, maintenance, and storage;
- Unauthorized maintenance, misuse, collision, negligence, abuse, liquid ingress, accident, alteration, and failures caused by incorrect use of non-OnePlus accessories (as non-OnePlus accessories are not advised);
- Other failures and damages are not caused by product design, manufacturing, and quality issues.
OnePlus is a registered trademark of OnePlus Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. Copyright: OnePlus Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
1This manual is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a commitment of any kind.
Service and Support C
company Information: OnePlus Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. Address: 18CO2, 18CO3, 18C04, and 18CO5, Shum Yip Terra Building, Binhe Avenue North, Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, P.R.C.
EU / UK Regulatory Conformance
Hereby, OnePlus Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. declares that the radio equipment type E503A is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity (EU-DOC) is available at the following internet address: https://www.oneplus.com/support/manuals
Notice: Observe the national local regulations in the location where the device is to be used. This device may be restricted for use in some or all member states of the European Union (EU).UK Statement
Hereby, OnePlus Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. declares that the radio equipment with this declaration and bearing the UKCA Mark complies with UK Radio Equipment Regulations 2017(S.I. 2017/1206).
The full text of the UK declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: https://www.oneplus.com/support/manualsRoHS Compliance
This product complies with directive 2011/65/EU, RoHS regulations 2012(S.I. 2012/3032), and its amendments, on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
To prevent possible hearing damage, do not listen at high volume levels for long periods.Correct disposal of this product
This symbol (with or without a solid bar) on the device, batteries (included), and/or the packaging, indicates that the device and its electrical accessories (for example, a headset, adapter or cable) and batteries should not be disposed of as household garbage. To safely recycle your device, please use local return and collection systems or contact the retailer where the device was originally purchased.Frequency Bands and Power
Maximum radio-frequency power transmitted in the frequency bands in which the radio equipment operates: The maximum power for all bands is less than the highest limit value specified in the related Harmonized standard. According to Directive 2014/53/EU and UK Radio Equipment Regulations 2017(S.I. 2017/1206), The frequency bands and transmitting power (radiated and/or conducted) nominal limits applicable to this radio equipment are as follows: Bluetooth (2402-2480MHz): <13dBm The wireless power transmission frequency bands 110kHz – 205kHz.
Eastern Sun Trading B.V.
Stadionstraat 11010, 4815NC Breda, the Netherlands Reflection Investment B.V.
Keizersgracht 482,1017EG, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Black Bull Yard,18a Hatton Wall, London, EC1N 8JH
Design: Han Check: Approved: I Date: 20210625
Documents / Resources