ONE FOR ALL SV9460 Amplified Indoor Antenna
GUARANTEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS / SAFETY
UNIVERSAL ELECTRONICS warrants to the original purchaser that this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal and correct
use for a period of two (2) years from the date of original purchase. This product will be repaired or if necessary, replaced free of charge if it has been proven to be
defective within the two(2) year warranty period. The forwarding costs are on the account of the owner; the costs of returning the product are on the account of
UNIVERSAL ELECTRONICS This warranty does not cover damage or failures caused by products or services not supplied by UNIVERSAL ELECTRONICS, or which result from not mounting the product according to manual instructions. This also applies when the product has been modified/repaired by others than UNIVERSAL ELECTRONICS or if a fault is the result of accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, mishandling, misapplication, faulty installation, improper maintenance, alteration, modifications, fire, water, lightning, natural disasters, wrong use or carelessness. To obtain warranty service during the warranty period contact […], and please note that we need your original purchase receipt so that we may establish your eligibility for service. If you have bought this product for purposes that are not related to your trade, business or profession, you may have legal rights under your national legislation governing the sale of consumer goods. This guarantee does not affect those rights
- For safety reasons, ensure that the power plug (to mains) is easily accessible (not blocked or covered) so it can be used to disconnect the device.
- Unplug the product if intended for cleaning. Never try to dismantle the product or push any object inside. May cause short circuit or electric shock.
- Clean the product by wiping with dry slightly damp cloth. This may only be dry-dusted.
- Keep a minimum distance of 5 cm around the product for suficient ventilation.
- Check and ensure that the ventilation is not impeded by covering the openings with items such as newspaper, tablecloth, curtain, etc.
- Do not place near open frame sources, such as lighted candles.
- To reduce the risk of fire or electric shocks do not expose this apparatus to rain or moisture, dripping or splashing.
- Use the product only in moderate climates (not in tropical climates). It is not advisable to place the product in direct sunlight or in extreme weather.
- This product is not intended for use by children.
- Model: HS1200500B
- Input voltage: 100-240 V
- Input AC frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Output voltage: 12.0 VDC
- Output current: 0.5 A
- Output power: 6 W
- Average active efficiency: 79.96 %
- No-load power consumption: 0.05 W
To completely remove power from the antenna, disconnect the power adaptor from the power socket.
FIND LOCAL TRANSMITTER
- Point your antenna in the direction of the nearest transmitter for best reception and most channels possible. For closest transmitter, check www.ofa.com/antenna or look at roof aerials in your local areas. Or download the FREE OFA Assistant App.
POSITION THE ANTENNA
- For detailed instructions on how to perform a channel scan, please see the manual provided with your TV
- For better signal strength and/or quality, try different locations, by moving it near a window and/or rotating it at the current position.
- Once the antenna is adjusted for the best signal and quality carry out ANOTHER full autotune to make sure no channels were missed.
Documents / Resources
|ONE FOR ALL SV9460 Amplified Indoor Antenna [pdf] User Guide|
SV9460, Amplified Indoor Antenna, SV9460 Amplified Indoor Antenna
- One For All Assistant app | One For All
- Tips and Tricks for your TV Antenna | One For All
- Home | One For All
- One For All - One For All
- Home | One For All