OLIGHT RN 800 Bicycle Light
IN THE BOX
LUMENS / RUNTIME
All performance measurements in accordance with ANSI/NEMA FL1-2009 Standard. The tests are performed indoors under a room temperature of 25 degrees celsius with windless conditions. The runtime may vary depending on the external temperature and ventilation conditions, and these biases
may affect the results of testing.
HOW TO INSTALL
HOW TO RECHARGE
When the device is power-on, the indicator on the power button will indicate the battery level.
When the device is power-off, short press the power button to activate the indicator light (light will shut down automatically after 3 seconds).
PHONE CHARGING INSTRUCTION
- To prevent potential damage from high heat or even fire, it is very important to put the bicycle light in lock mode and protect the switch from being pressed.
- Lock: When the light is off, press and hold the power button for about 5 seconds until the indicator flashes red.
- Unlock: When the light is locked, press and hold the power button for about 5 seconds until the indicator turns to constant red.
- DO NOT shine the light directly into human eyes. This may cause temporary blindness or permanent damage to the eyes.
- DO NOT cover the light head when the bicycle light is on, or place the bicycle light head on the ground. The radiation energy of the bicycle light may cause damage to the bicycle light itself, or even result in the burning to flammable objects.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The light contains a lithium-ion battery. Certain restrictions may apply to this product when traveling, especially when traveling by air. Always check with your carrier for specific restrictions prior to traveling with this product.
- Store the light at room temperature in a dry place. Avoid moisture, or extremely hot or cold.
- Store the light in the charged condition. Avoid “deep discharge”. Battery life will decrease if the light is stored in a fully discharged condition.
- Over time, the run time of the battery will diminish. Expect about 500 full charges, depending on care. After a full life, the battery will continue to charge but with a lower run time.
- When the run time is unsatisfactory, please recycle. DO NOT open the case of the light or incinerate it.
Olight is not liable for damages or injuries sustained resulting from the usage of the product inconsistent with the warnings in the manual, including but not limited to using the product inconsistent with the recommended lockout mode.
HOW TO OPERATE
Long press to turn on/off the light, click to change the brightness level and flash modes, and double click to switch modes. The mode memory function will save the last selected mode and brightness.
LOCK: When the light is off, press and hold the power button for about 5 seconds until the indicator flashes red.
UNLOCK: When the light is locked, press and hold the power button for about 5 seconds until the indicator turns to constant red.
- Within 30 days of purchase: Return to the original seller for repair or replacement.
- Within 2 years of purchase: Return to Olight for repair or replacement.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, modifications, misuse, disintegrations, negligence, accidents, improper maintenance, or repair by anyone other than an authorized retailer or Olight itself.
USA Customer Support
Global Customer Support
- Visit www.olightworld.com to see our complete product line of portable illumination tools.
Documents / Resources
|OLIGHT RN 800 Bicycle Light [pdf] User Manual|
RN 800, Bicycle Light, RN 800 Bicycle Light