Occiam Bluetooth Headphones
True Wireless Earbuds
What‘s in the box?
Note: Please Remove Protective Films of The LED Power Display and Charging Contacts Before Using It.
- Bluetooth Version: BT5.0,EDR
- Supports: HSP/HFP/A2DP/AVRCP
- Charging Interface: Point-Contact
- Charging Port: Type-C
- Battery Capacity: (Li-ion battery inside) Earbud: 50mAh Charging case: 600mAh
- Battery Life: Twin Earbuds will last 8 hours on single fully charge(Actual battery life changes with the song types and volume requirements)
- Standby Time: Up to 100 hours
- Charging Time: 1-1.5 Hrs for earbuds / 2Hrs for charging case
- Transmission Range: 33 feet (with no obstacle)
- Earbud Weight/Size: 0.28 oz/PC; 2.1’1.41.0 in
- Charging Case Weight/Size: 2.19 oz/PC; 3.6’2.41.3 in
How to pair the two headphones with my phone?
(Prior to first use – Please be sure both the Earbuds and the Charging Case are fully charged.)
Step 1 – Take both headphones out of the charging case, the twin Earbuds will power on and pair with each other automatically. [If the earbuds are not connected to your device over 3 minutes, the earbuds will power off automatically. Turn on the headphones manually by pressing down the MFB about 3 seconds at the prompt “Power on and one beep sound.]
“R” earbuds alternate flash red-blue light and .12 earbuds flash blue light means TWS pairing done.
Step 2 – Activate Bluetooth setting on your phone, search and choose “T17” to connect. [There should be voice prompt “connected” if you wear the earbuds.]
Earbuds indicator light off means already connect with mobile.
- If there is any issue with pairing both earbuds to your phone. please put the earbuds back into the charging case and repeat the above steps.
- These earbuds not only can be used together, but also can be used individually. If you want to use single mode, just take one earbud out of the case and connect to your phone, it will be OK. Or when you are using with Dual mode, turn off one earbud manually or put one earbud back into the charging case, you will be able to hang on to the other one by single mode.
How To Wear The Earbuds Correctly?
Take out “R” earbud to wear on right Ear.
Take ear hooks are adjustable, you can bend it to fit your ears together if in need?
How to Place Headphones
Note: When use Single Mode, no matter which earbud you use, for music, you can ONLY do the function of skip to next track by Quick Double-Click on MFB, you have to adjust volume or back to previous song by your phone. Play/Pause is the same operation as Twin Mode.
Earbuds start to charge only when you put the earbuds into the charging slot with right way.(You can charge the charging case and earbuds at the same time, or you can charge charging case first then to charge the earbuds.
- When being charged, Earbuds’ LED light will illuminate red.
- When fully charged, the charging case will automatically stop charging and the earbuds’ LED Red light will go off.
Charging Case Charging
There is a Type-C usb charging cable in the package, please use it to charge the case directly. During Charging, the digital display will flashing and display battery in real time. After full charge, the number is displayed as 100.
- After using a period of time, the earbuds don’t charge or even can’t turn on because of oxidized magnet connector. You can handle this problem by using alcohol rag to clean the magnet connector on earbuds and charging case.
- Earbuds can automatically turn off immediately, meanwhile start charging when you put back into charging case. Also will automatically turn on and pairing when pick it up.
Storage and Maintanance
- If the earbuds have been unused for more than 3 months, we recommend that you charge them.
- Please use chargers that are FCC(Federal Communications Commission) approved.
- Do not disassemble Earbuds.
- Adult supervision is required for children age 6 and under.
- Do not expose the earbuds in high or low temperature, do not use the earbuds in a thunderstorm storm. Avoid falling or violent impact of the device. Keep the device away from fire, do not put the device in water.
- Do not use oil or any volatile liquid to clean this product.
Q: Why these earbuds can not pair with my mobile phones?
A: 1. Please make sure the earbuds are full charged and power on.
2. Please make sure the Bluetooth of your phone is turn on. 3.1f above 2 points have no problem, please put earbuds into the case again and close the case, hold on for 1 min, then open the charging case and reconnect earbuds with your phone.
Q: Why does the music cut in or cut out?
A: First, please do not let the distance between these earbuds and your phone more than 33 feet(without obstacle). If the distance less than 33 feet, please take steps as follow:
1. Put earbuds back into case and close the case, forget .117″ on your phone
2. After 105 later, open the case and reconnect these earbuds with your phone Cr
Q: Why does the earbuds can not be charged and not disconnected with my phone even earbuds are put into case and I have closed the case?
A: Please make sure the charging case are not in low battery, if the charging case are In low battery, earbuds can not be charged and not disconnected even though they are in case. So, please use the type-c cable to charge the case to*.
Q: Are these earbuds sweat proof and waterproof?
A: These earbuds are IPX5, it is sweat proof and slightly waterproof. As for electronic product, we do not suggest soak the earbuds in the water.
** For more details Product FAQS Please contact customer services**
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Occiam Bluetooth Headphones User Manual – Optimized PDF
Occiam Bluetooth Headphones User Manual – Original PDF
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!