Nymi™ NEE30 Nymi Band 3.0 User Guide
Setting Up your Nymi Band
Put on your Nymi Band and ensure a snug fit by securing the strap on your wrist. Push the peg through the hole and secure it in place.
Turn on your Nymi Band by pressing the top button, located on the right side of your Nymi Band.
Enroll your fingerprint to your Nymi Band by opening the Nymi Band Application on your enrollment terminal and follow the instructions.
Privacy by design
- During enrollment, your Nymi Band will convert your fingerprint into a fingerprint template.
- During the authentication process, your Nymi Band will compare your fingerprint to the fingerprint template.
- Your fingerprint template is never transmitted.
- During the authentication process, your Nymi Band detects your heartbeat, to ensure it is being worn by you, the authenticating user.
- Your heartbeat is never stored or transmitted.
- Your Nymi Band is in your control. You can delete your information at any time.
Using Your Nymi Band
Authenticate your Nymi Band by wearing it on your wrist. Place your enrolled finger on the fingerprint sensor when you see the fingerprint icon on the screen.
After authentication, use your Nymi Band to complete secure activities quickly.
Charge your Nymi Band by placing it on the charger. When you correctly put your Nymi Band on the charger, the screen will turn on and a blue light will appear on the side of the charger.
By default, the Nymi Logo appears when your Nymi Band is not authenticated. Your Band Label will appear if the option is enabled in the policy.
The fingerprint icon appears when your Nymi Band is on your wrist and not authenticated.
Place your enrolled finger on the fingerprint sensor to start the authentication process.
The Success icon will appear after you successfully authenticate your Nymi Band.
FCC Regulatory Compliance
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Warning: changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
Supplier’s Declaration of Conformity
47 CFR § 2.1077 Compliance Information
Unique Identifier Nymi Band 3.0
Responsible Party – U.S. Contact Information
US Company Name: Nymi US Corp.
Address: 1679 S. Dupont Hwy., Suite 100, Dover, DE, 19901
Telephone number or internet contact information: [email protected]
ISED Regulatory Compliance
This device contains licence-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s licence-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference.
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
This equipment complies with IC RSS-102 radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment.
Documents / Resources
|nymi NEE30 Band 3.0 Wristband [pdf] User Guide|
NEE30, 2ADLKNEE30, NEE30 Band 3.0 Wristband, Band 3.0 Wristband