3.5 Cubic Feet Chest Freezer
Werengani ndi kusunga malangizowa musanagwiritse ntchito
Mtengo wa H35CFW
Chenjezo: chiopsezo cha moto / zinthu zoyaka moto
Chipangizochi chimapangidwa kuti chigwiritsidwe ntchito m'nyumba, osati zogulitsa.
Chipangizochi sichinagwiritsidwe ntchito ndi anthu (kuphatikiza ana) omwe ali ndi mphamvu zochepa zakuthupi, zamaganizo kapena zamaganizo pokhapokha atapatsidwa chilolezo ndi munthu amene ali ndi udindo wowateteza. Ana ayenera kuyang'aniridwa kuti awonetsetse kuti samasewera ndi chipangizocho.
Chingwe chamagetsi chikawonongeka, chimayenera kusinthidwa ndi wopanga, wothandizirayo, kapena anthu ena oyenerera kuti apewe ngozi.
Chipangizocho chiyenera kumasulidwa mukatha kugwiritsa ntchito komanso musanakonze zokonza.
OSATI kusungira zinthu zophulika monga zitini za aerosol mu chipangizochi.
DO NOT use extension cords or ungrounded (two prongs) adapters.
CHENJEZO: Sungani mipata yolowetsa mpweya, m'chipinda chamagetsi kapena momwe zimapangidwira, mosadodometsedwa.
Chenjezo: Musagwiritse ntchito makina kapena njira zina kuti muchepetse njira yobwerera, kupatula yomwe ikulimbikitsidwa ndi wopanga.
CHENJEZO: Musawononge dera lamafiriji.
CHENJEZO: Musagwiritse ntchito zida zamagetsi mkati mwa malo osungira chakudya cha chipangizocho, pokhapokha ngati zili zamtundu womwe wopanga amalimbikitsa.
WARNING: This freezer uses flammable blowing gas and refrigerant. Please dispose of according to local regulators.
CHENJEZO: Mukayika chipangizocho, onetsetsani kuti chingwe choperekera sichikutsekeka kapena kuonongeka, komanso kuti chayikidwa motsatira malangizo.
CHENJEZO: Osapeza malo okhala ndi zonyamulira angapo kapena magetsi kunyamula kumbuyo kwa chida.
DANGER: Risk of child entrapment. Before disposing of your old freezer:
- Chotsani zitseko.
- Siyani mashelufu m'malo mwake kuti ana asakwere mosavuta.
The freezer must be disconnected from the source of electrical supply before attempting the installation of the accessory.
Refrigerant and cyclopentane foaming material used for the appliance are flammable. To prevent damage to the environment or any other harm, when the appliance is scrapped, please keep it away from any fire source.
Pa mulingo wa EN: Chida ichi chitha kugwiritsidwa ntchito ndi ana azaka 8 kapena kupitilira apo komanso anthu omwe ali ndi mphamvu zocheperako zakuthupi kapena m'maganizo ngati alangizidwa kugwiritsa ntchito chidacho mosamala ndikumvetsetsa zoopsa zomwe zingachitike. Ana sayenera kusewera ndi chipangizocho. Kuyeretsa ndi kusamalira ogwiritsa ntchito sikupangidwa ndi ana popanda kuyang'aniridwa. Ana azaka zapakati pa 3 mpaka 8 amaloledwa kukweza ndi kutsitsa zida zopangira firiji.
1.2 Electricity Related Warnings
- Musakoke chingwe cha magetsi mukamatsegula mafiriji. Chonde gwirani mwamphamvu pulagi ndikuchotsamo pazitsulo mwachindunji.
- Do not damage the power cord under any condition, do not use it when the power cord is damaged or the plug is worn.
- Replace worn or damaged power cords in manufacturer-authorized maintenance stations.
- Pofuna kupewa moto, pulagi yamagetsi iyenera kulumikizidwa mwamphamvu ndi socket. Chonde onetsetsani kuti ma elekitirodi oyambira pansi pa soketi yamagetsi ali ndi mzere wodalirika.
- In case of a gas leak, please turn off the valve of the leaking gas and then open the doors and windows. Do not unplug the freezer and other electrical appliances since that spark may cause a fire.
- To ensure safety, it is not recommended to place regulators, rice cookers, microwave ovens, and other appliances on the top of the freezer, unless recommended by the manufacturer.
1.3 Related Warnings for Use
- Osasokoneza kapena kumanganso mafiriji mwakufuna kwanu, kapena kuwononga dera lamafiriji. Kusamalira zida zamagetsi kuyenera kuchitidwa ndi katswiri.
- Chingwe chamagetsi chomwe chawonongeka chiyenera kusinthidwa ndi wopanga, dipatimenti yokonza, kapena akatswiri okhudzana nawo kuti apewe ngozi.
- To prevent injury, do not put your hand between the freezer doors and body. Please be gentle when opening the door to avoid falling items.
- To avoid frostbite, do not handle food or containers, especially metal, with wet hands in the freezing chamber when the freezer is running.
- Do not allow children to enter or climb the freezer to prevent entrapment or injury.
- Do not spray, wash, or put the freezer in moist places or places where it can be easily splashed with water to protect the electrical insulation properties.
- Do not place heavy objects on the top of the appliance. Objects may fall when opening the door and may cause accidental injury.
- Please pull out the plug in case of power failure or cleaning. Do not connect the freezer to the power supply within five minutes to prevent damage to the compressor due to successive starts.
1.4 Warnings Related to Placing Items
- Do not put flammable, explosive, volatile, and highly corrosive items in the freezer to prevent damage to the product or fires.
- Osayika zinthu zoyaka pafupi ndi mafiriji kuti mupewe moto.
- According to national standards, household freezers should not be used for other purposes, such as the storage of blood, drugs, or biological products.
- Do not place items such as bottled or sealed containers of fluid such as bottled beers and beverages in the freezer.
1.5 Warnings for Energy
- The freezer might not operate consistently when sited for an extended period of time below the range of temperatures that it is designed to withstand.
- Do not exceed the storage time recommended by the food manufacturers for any kind of food and commercially quick-frozen food in the freezer.
- A rise in the temperature of the frozen food during maintenance or cleaning could shorten the storage life.
1.6 Warnings Related to Disposal
The freezer’s refrigerant and cyclopentane foam materials are combustible materials. Discarded freezers should be isolated from fire sources and can not be burned. Please transfer the freezer to qualified professional recycling companies for processing to avoid damage to the environment or other hazards.
Please remove the door of the freezer and shelves to prevent children from entering and playing in the freezer.
Kutaya kolondola kwa malonda awa:
This marking indicates that this product should not be disposed of with other household wastes. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. To return your used device, please use the return and collection systems or contact the retailer where the product was purchased. Contact the retailer as many will take them back for recycling.
PROPER USE OF FREEZER
2.1 Names of Components
The freezing speed of the product is related to the amount and temperature of contents stored in the freezer. The thermostat should be adjusted to maximum gear 24 hours before placing room temperature contents into the freezer. If contents are added to the freezer at room temperature prepare ice for cold storage. The large food should be divided into small pieces for better freezing.
Zindikirani: It is recommended to grease the hinge of the freezer regularly to extend the life of the hinge.
2.2 Kutentha Kwambiri
Connect the freezer to the power supply and the green power indicator light will shine.
The interior temperature of the freezer is adjusted through the thermostat knob.
Rotate the knob clockwise to adjust.
- Before using the freezer, remove all packaging materials including bottom cushions, foam pads, and tape inside, and tear off the protective film on the door and the freezer body.
- The freezer should be placed in a well-ventilated indoor place on the ground that is flat and sturdy.
- Keep away from heat and avoid direct sunlight. Do not place the freezer in moist or watery places to prevent rust or reduction of insulation.
- Please leave at least 70 cm of space above the freezer, and 20 cm from both sides and backside to facilitate heat dissipation.
2.4 Start to Use
- The freezer must stand for half an hour before connecting power when it is first started.
- Run the freezer for 2 to 3 hours, or 4+ hours in the summer, before loading fresh or frozen food.
2.5 Energy Saving Tips
- Chogwiritsira ntchito chizikhala pamalo ozizira kwambiri mchipindacho, kutali ndi zida zotenthetsera kapena zotenthetsera, komanso kunja kwa dzuwa.
- Lolani zakudya zotentha kuziziritsa mpaka kutentha musanaziike mu chipangizocho.
Overloading the appliance forces the compressor to run longer. Food that freezes too slowly may lose quality or spoil.
- Onetsetsani kuti mwakulunga bwino chakudya, ndipo pukutani zotengerazo kuti ziume musanaziike mu chipangizocho kuti muchepetse chisanu mkati mwa chipangizocho.
- Do not line the storage bin with aluminum foil, wax paper, or paper towels.
Zingwe zimasokoneza kayendedwe ka mpweya wozizira, zomwe zimapangitsa kuti chipangizocho chisagwire bwino ntchito.
- Konzani ndikulemba chakudya kuti muchepetse zitseko ndi kusaka kwina. Chotsani zinthu zambiri zomwe zikufunika nthawi imodzi, ndipo tsekani chitseko mwachangu.
MAINTENANCE OF FREEZER
- Clean dust behind the freezer and on the ground to improve the cooling effect and energy saving.
- Yang'anani gasket pakhomo nthawi zonse kuti muwonetsetse kuti palibe zinyalala. Tsukani chitseko ndi nsalu yofewa dampKutsekedwa ndi madzi sopo kapena chotsukira chosungunulira.
- Clean the interior of the freezer regularly to avoid odor.
- Please turn off the power before cleaning the interior, and remove all food, shelves, drawers, etc.
- Use a soft cloth or sponge to clean the inside of the freezer, with two tablespoons of baking soda and a quart of warm water. Then rinse with water and wipe clean. After
cleaning, open the door, and let it dry naturally before turning on the power.
- For areas that are difficult to clean (such as narrow gaps or corners), it is recommended to wipe them regularly with a soft rag, soft brush, etc. to ensure no contaminants or
bacteria accumulate in these areas.
- Do not use soap, detergent, scrub powder, spray cleaner, etc., as these may cause odors in the interior of the freezer or contaminate food.
- Tsukani madengu ndi nsalu yofewa dampened with soapy water or diluted detergent. Then rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth or naturally.
- Pukutani kunja kwa mufiriji ndi nsalu yofewa dampyoikidwa ndi madzi a sopo, zotsukira, ndi zina zotero, ndiyeno pukutani zouma.
- Do not use hard brushes, clean steel balls, wire brushes, abrasives (such as toothpaste), organic solvents (such as alcohol, acetone, banana oil, etc.), boiling water, acid or alkaline items, which may damage the cooler surface and interior. Boiling water and organic solvents such as benzene may deform or damage plastic parts.
- Osatsuka mwachindunji ndi madzi kapena zakumwa zina poyeretsa kupeŵa mafupipafupi kapena kuwonongeka kwa magetsi.
Chonde chotsani mufiriji kuti muwotche ndi kuyeretsa.
3.2 Kuchepetsa madzi
- Manually defrost the freezer. Disconnect the plug from the wall socket, open the door and remove all contents and shelving baskets before defrosting. open the outflow hole and drainage hole (and place the water container at the outflow hole); It is recommended to remove the frost with a plastic scraper or let the temperature rise naturally until the frost melts. Then wipe away the remaining ice and water, and plug in the freezer.
Osagwiritsa ntchito zida zamakina kapena njira zina kuti mufulumizitse njira yochepetsera chisanu kupatula zomwe zimalangizidwa ndi wopanga.
Musati muwononge dera la refrigerant.
3.3 Stop Using
Power failure: Food can usually be preserved for a couple of hours in case of power failure. It is recommended to reduce the frequency of opening the door and to not put fresh food into the freezer.
Long-time nonuse: Please unplug the unused freezer for cleaning. Keep the door open to avoid odor.
Moving: Do not turn upside down or shake the freezer, the carrying angle can not be greater than 45°.
Osagwira chitseko ndi hinji posuntha chipangizochi.
Continuous operation is recommended when the freezer is started. To prevent affecting the freezer’s service life, please do not stop the freezer under normal circumstances.
|Kusagwira ntchito||Ensure the freezer is plugged in and connected to power Check that the voltage is not low The temperature control knob is not set to “OFF”|
|Zovuta||Thoroughly clean the interior of the freezer.|
|Kutalika kwa kompresa||Do not overload the freezer
Do not put hot contents in the freezer
Do not open doors too frequently
Note that it is normal that the freezer operates for a longer time in summer when the ambient temperature is higher
|Chitseko chamufiriji sichingatsekedwe bwino||Check for any items blocking the freezer door or unbalanced placement of items.|
|Phokoso lalitali||Onetsetsani kuti mufiriji wakhala pamalo afulati komanso okhazikika
Ensure that the freezer accessories are properly placed
|Kuvuta kwakanthawi kotseguka kwa chitseko||Pressure differences between the inside and outside of the freezer may result in transient difficulty in the door opening.|
|Freezer Enclosure Heat Condensation||The freezer enclosure may emit heat during operation, especially in summer, caused by the radiation of the condenser; this is normal.
Condensation may be detected on the exterior surface and door seals of the freezer when humidity is high; this is normal.
|Kumveka kwa Airflow Buzz Clatter||Compressor imatha kuchititsa phokoso poyambira kapena kutseka.
The solenoid valve or electric switch valve may create a clattering sound that is normal and does not affect the operation.
Ngati mukufuna kubweza kapena kusintha malonda, chonde lemberani sitolo yomwe idagulidwa (kumbukirani kuti mubweretse invoice yogula). Ngati mankhwala anu akufunika kukonzedwa, chonde titumizireni imelo kapena foni.
©2021 BHRS Gulu, LLC. Maumwini onse ndi otetezedwa.
The Honeywell Trademark is used under license from Honeywell International Inc. and makes no representations or warranties with respect to this product. This product is manufactured by BHRS Group, LLC.
CHOPANGIDWA KU CHINA
Zolemba / Zothandizira
|Honeywell H35CFW 3.5 Cubic Feet Chest Freezer [pdf] Buku Logwiritsa Ntchito|
H35CFW, 3.5 Cubic Feet Chest Freezer, Feet Chest Freezer, Chest Freezer, H35CFW, Freezer