anko 43-233-847 Bluetooth Portable Speaker Pro Mini Manual User
- Wowankhula: Zamgululi
- Vuto la Bluetooth: 5.2
- Kuthamanga: 50Hz-20kHz
- Ntchito Voltage: 5V
- Battery: 3.7V, 1200mAh
- Kusewera nthawi: hours 2-3
- Nthawi yobwezera: pafupifupi. maola 2
Chitsimikizo cha miyezi 12
Thank you for your purchase from Kmart. Kmart Australia Ltd warrants your new product to be free from defects in materiels and workmanship for the period stated above, from the date of purchase, provided that the product is used in accordance with the accompanying recommendations or instructions where provided. This warranty is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. Kmart will provide you with your choice of a refund, repair or exchange (where possible) for this product if it becomes defective within the warranty period. Kmart will bear the reasonable expense of claiming the warranty. This warranty will no longer apply where the defect is a result of alteration, accident. misuse, abuse or neglect Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase and contact our Customer Service Centre on 1800 124 125 (Australia) or 0800 945 995 (New Zealand) kapena, kudzera Makasitomala Thandizo ku kmart.com.au for any difficulties with your product. Warranty claims and claims for expense incurred in returning this product can be addressed to our Customer Service Centre at 690 Springvale Rd. Mulgrave Vic 3170. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fall to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For New Zealand customers, this warranty is in addition to statutory rights observed under New Zealand legislation.
CHENJEZO > Do not dispose of unit in fire or water. ) Never attempt to disassemble and reassemble. Waste electrical products should not be disposed of with household waste, please recycle where facilities exist. Check with your local authority for recycle advice. ) Keep your device and all accessories out of reach of children and animals. Small parts may cause choking or serious injury if swallowed. ) Avoid exposing your device to very cold or very hot temperatures (below 0°C or above 40°C). ) Extreme temperatures can cause deforming of the device and reduce the charging capacity and life of your device. ) Do not allow your device to get wet, liquids can cause serious damage. Do not handle your device with wet hands.
Mawu a Bluetooth® ndi ma logo ndi zizindikilo zolembetsedwa za Bluetooth® SIG, Inc., ndipo kugwiritsa ntchito zilembo zotere ndi KMART AUSTRALIA kuli ndi chilolezo. iPhone, iPad ndi Mac ndi chizindikiro cha Apple Inc., cholembetsedwa ku US ndi mayiko ena.
- Batri silingathe kutentha kwambiri kapena kutsika kwambiri, kuthamanga kwa mpweya wokwera kwambiri mukamagwiritsa ntchito, kusungira kapena kunyamula.
- Kuopsa kwa kuphulika ngati batiri ikulowa m'malo ndi mtundu wolakwika. Kutaya batiri logwiritsidwa ntchito molingana ndi malangizo.
- Kusintha batire ndi mtundu wolakwika kudzalambalala zotetezedwa zomangidwa.
- Kutaya batire pamoto, kapena kuphwanya kapena kudula batire mwa makina kungayambitse kuphulika.
- Kusiya batire pamalo otentha kwambiri ozungulira kungayambitse kuphulika.
- A battery subjected to extremely low air pressure could may result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liguid or gas.
- Do not expose the device to direct sunlight, heat or flame
- Kuwonongeka, kugwedezeka, ndi/kapena kuvulala kungachitike ngati machenjezowa sakutsatiridwa.
- Chipangizocho chimatha kutentha mukamayatsa.
- Onetsetsani kuti nthawi zonse mumazimitsa chinthucho ndi potulutsa magetsi musanatulutse chinthucho.
- Onetsetsani kuti mankhwalawa ali ndi mpweya wambiri.
- Osakanikiza kwambiri mabataniwo chifukwa angawononge mankhwalawo.
- Gwiritsani ntchito nsalu zowuma zokha kuti zinthu zikhale zaukhondo ku fumbi.
- Osayesa kukonza izi nokha, tengerani kwa katswiri wovomerezeka. Kuyesera kuchotsa mapanelo kapena kukonza gawolo nokha kungayambitse kugwedezeka kwamagetsi. Pamene chipangizocho sichikugwiritsidwa ntchito, onetsetsani kuti chazimitsidwa bwino ndikusungidwa pamalo ozizira owuma.
- Osayika zinthu zakunja muzogulitsa.
- Pewani kutaya katunduyo, chifukwa kuwononga kwambiri kungawononge katunduyo.
- Chogulitsachi chidzaperekedwa ndi gwero lamagetsi osapitirira 15W panthawi yomwe ili yabwino komanso yachilendo.
Mphamvu ON / PA:
Dinani ndikugwira batani la ON/OFF. Magetsi a LED adzawala.
- Pleose use provided USB cable for charging. Plug one side to USB port of the unit and the other side connect with the PC. wall charger or other 5V charging devices.
- The indicator light will be red when choring and will turn off after full charged.
- Do not use the unit when charging. Note: Not support USB-C to USB-C cable to charge.
Kusintha kwa Bluetooth:
- Once the unit turns on. the unit automatically enter Bluetooth mode.
- Search for “KM43233847” and connect from the Bluetooth menu on media device.
- Once the speaker is successfully paired and connected. you will hear o prompt tone and you can play music through the speaker. When playing music. the LED lights will flash in colours.
Imani Kaye ndi Kuyambiranso Kusewera:
Dinani Sewerani/Imitsani batani kuti muyambe kusewera kapena kuyimitsa nyimbo pazida zanu zama media.
Kuwongolera Kuwala kwa LED:
Press the light button to switch between and turn off lighting effects.
Dinani ndikugwira kiyi ya PLUS kapena MINUS kamodzi kuti mudumphe nyimboyo.
Dinani PLUS kapena MINUS kiyi kuti muwonjezere ndi kuchepetsa voliyumu ya speaker.
Ntchito ya AUX:
Use o 3.5mm Aux-in cable to connect your device through the AUX port.
Sewerani khadi la Micro SD:
- Plug the Micro SD cord into the slot and play music via your media device.
- Support music format: MP3/WMA/WAV/FLAC/APE
Receiving call and end call:
- When there is incoming call, the unit will pause the playback and ring to alert you of the call. To answer/hang up the call, press the play/pause button.
- Press and hold play/pause to reject on incoming call.
- Double press play/pause to redid the last dialed number.
Press and hold Mode button to change the function when more thon two modes ore used of the same
chenjezo: The provided corabiner is not for climbing or outdoor activities.
Zolemba / Zothandizira
|anko 43-233-847 Bluetooth Portable Spika Pro Mini [pdf] Buku Logwiritsa Ntchito|
43-233-847 Bluetooth Portable Speaker Pro Mini, 43-233-847, Bluetooth Portable Speaker Pro Mini, Portable Speaker Pro Mini, Speaker Pro Mini, Pro Mini, Mini