NUVELON NO32A1-BT True Wireless Headphone
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Read all instructions and save them for personal reference in the future.
- Follow all directions for operating the product.
- Heed all warnings on the product and in the operation instructions.
- Clean with a dry cloth only. Always unplug the product from any power source before cleaning.
- When using third-party attachments (such as charging adapters, power banks, etc.) always follow manufacturer’s instructions.
- Do not use headphones at excessive volumes for long periods. Listening to loud music has the potential to cause permanent hearing damage, resulting in potentially permanent hearing loss. These risks increase as the volume and duration of exposure increases.
- Do not listen to music at 85 decibels (dB) or higher. Normal speech is approximately 60 dB, while ambulance sirens range from about 100 dB to 105 dB. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines state that anyone exposed to sounds of 85 dB for eight hours or longer is legally required to be provided with and to wear hearing protection.
- Prevent cord hazards. Route cords to avoid walking on them or pinching them, especially at plug ends and connection points to the product & power outlets.
- Power headphones off when not in use. The product should not be left powered on when not in use for long periods of time. Unplug charging cable when headphones are fully charged.
- Do not use this product near bodies of water. The product is not waterproof and cannot be fully submerged in water. Power cords and electric currents should never be exposed to water.
- Do not leave near heat sources. Avoid radiators, stoves, heat registers, amplifiers, and other devices that produce heat. Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight and high temperatures.
- Refer all service to qualified personnel. If the product becomes damaged during use or encounters a malfunction, contact qualified service personnel. Do not attempt to service yourself.
FCC Declaration of Conformity
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
- Total Output: 3 Milliwatts
- Unit weight: 0.65 lbs
- Headband adjustment range: 1 in.
- Bluetooth version: 5.0
- Connection Range: Up to 50 ft (15 m)
- Transmission Range: 2402-2480mHz
- Compatibility: Bluetooth® 2.0 or above device with A2DP/AVRCP/HFP/HSP
- Speaker Driver: 40mm (x2)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity/SPL: 110 ± 3dB (IEC318)
- ANC Sensitivity: -42 +/- 1 dB
- Li-ion Rechargeable Battery: 750mAh
- Charging Time: Approx. 2-3 hours
- Battery Life: Approx. 24 hours
- Charging Current: 1A
- Charging Input: USB Type-C
- Auxiliary Input (Line In): 3.5mm
CARE AND STORAGE
Use included carry case and store headphones in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Don’t leave outdoors or in parked vehicles. Always turn headphones off when not in use. Do not use at high volumes for extended periods. Do not use harsh chemicals or solvents to clean headphone surfaces. Wipe with a soft, damp cloth. Never spray chemical cleaners or any liquid into the ear cups, nor onto control button areas. Never submerge headphones or use them near water in conditions that exist where headphones could become wet. MODEL: NO32A1-BT
Documents / Resources
|NUVELON NO32A1-BT True Wireless Headphone [pdf] User Guide|
NO32A1-BT, NO32A1BT, 2AP9H-NO32A1-BT, 2AP9HNO32A1BT, NO32A1-BT True Wireless Headphone, NO32A1-BT, True Wireless Headphone