nutrichef NCNTROCB20 64 Oz. Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker User Manual
Stainless Steel Homebrew Coee Keg System Kit with Pressure Relieving Valve & Regulator with SS Cartridge Holder & Stout Creamer Faucet
UNIT OPERATION INSTRUCTION
- Stainless Steel Mini Keg 64oz
- Stainless Steel Spear with Pressure Relieving Valve 75PSI.
- Gas In Connect of Spear
- Stainless Steel Stout Faucet.
- Black Plastic Tap Handle.
- Aluminum Regulator
- Regulator Base
- Regulator Knob
- 100PSI Gauge
- SS 8g N2O or 2g N2 Cartridge Holder.
- Silicone Hose
PART ONE: SPEAR ASSEMBLY
- Please clean mini keg, cap, spear body, faucet and coffee hose with warm water and mild soap before use.
- Pour cold water/milk and cold brew coffee base (Cafitesse/Concentrate) into keg.
• Percentage of cafitesse and cold water depend on your
experience, maybe 20:1, 15:1 or others.
• Total liquid volume is 1.8L-1.85L.
Please keep in mind that you don’t need to leave enough space in the keg to inject the gas cartridge into.
This model NCNTROCB20 is different with NCNTROCB10.
NCNTROCB10: No regulator, so all the gas go inside of keg immediately.
NCNTROCB20: Has Regulator, regulated pressure to 45 PSI to let gas infuse into coee slowly.
- Cut coee hose according to keg height and insert into Spear, make sure hose can touch bottom of keg without overlong or over short.
Remark: if hose is too short, coffee would not be tapped completely. But if hose is too long, it may crimp inside the keg, also caused by incomplete tapping.
- Attach spear to the keg, install faucet into spear body, make sure the connection is proper and tight.
Remark: Improper combination would cause leakage of coffee liquid.
- Check the regulator knob if turned fully towards “decrease”so pressure will not be lost once the cartridge is punctured. If not, please follow arrow marking to turn the regulator knob counter clockwise to the OFF position.
- Place 8g nonthread N2 or 2g N2O into SS cartridge holder, screw it tight to regulator base, and then turn on the regulator, hear “whistle” sound, indicates that the cartridge is punctured, then turn it off.
- Connect the regulator to the spear system.
- Turn on regulator knob, let needle go far to 45 PSI, let it on, then put into refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- Take out the whole setup from refrigerator, the pressure gauge is around 35 PSI – 40 PSI, place the glass to the nozzle and then pull the handle to the front slowly, enjoy your 1st glass of Nitro Coffee.
- Shake the whole setup, let Nitrogen Gas to mix well, and dispense the rest coffee.
Repeat step 10, in our practice, one good N2O cartridge can dispense all coffee liquid out at once. If you think the coffee is not good cascading effect or the pressure on gauge is a little low, you can fill 2nd cartridge, and then shake for a while, and then pour.
Note: When you ll 2nd cartridge, you need to screw regulator o, and repeat step 5. Don’t screw the SS cartridge holder o when gas remains, you need to turn knob in o position, this is the best way to save gas.
PART TWO: TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE
1. Faucet Leakage
Solution: There’s a 4 hole nut on cross bar of spear, so you can use standard wrench to install faucet tightly.
2. No Foaming Head, No Cascading Solution:
- To make sure your cartridge has good quality, pls. choose famous brand for Whipped Creamer Charger, ISI, Mosa, Kyser…
- Shake it when pressure is more than 25 PSI, this is a very important step.
- Still no Cascading after shaking, and pressure is lower than 10 PSI, pls replace new cartridge.
3. Notice: When last drop of cold brew coee nished, pls. turn the regulator o, pull the faucet handle to completely remove the nitrogen gas before you unscrew the spear system.
PART THREE: QUICK CLEANING GUIDE
- Fill keg with hot water. – Repeat 3 times.
- Rinse the hose with hot water.
- Fill with hot water and 1 tablespoon baking soda or powdered wash into coee keg.
- Shake until water runs from top, and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Rinse the faucet. – Please turn on the faucet.
- Use the cleaning brush to clean the coffee keg.
PART FOUR: CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Caring with 64oz/128oz Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker is easy, but there are a few things need to keep in mind to maintain a longer lifetime of this unit:
- Drain upside down or air dry. Make sure the cap is left
- until the mini keg is completely dry.
- Do not microwave or freeze.
- Never put your mini keg in the dishwasher.
- Not designed for hot liquids, nonfood, or caustic, highly acidic materials
- Not guaranteed against leakage from above average tap pressure.
- Use for conditioning or fermenting at own risk.
- Keep silicone seal or cap away from children.
O RING INFORMATION:
O RING ASSEMBLY:
We are here to help!
Phone: (1) 718-535-1800
This product can expose you to a chemical or group of chemicals, which may include ”Chromium” which is known in the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more info, go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Documents / Resources