Nulaxy Wireless In-Car Bluetooth FM Transmitter
- 1 Nulaxy KM18
- 1 AUX Cable
- 1 Manual
- Previous Song
- Frequency –
- AUX Port
- TF Card Slot
- Frequency +
- Next Song
- Multifunctional / Volume
- USB Charge Port
- On/Off – Plug in to turn on , Plug out to turn off
- Play/Pause/Answer/Hang up phone calls – Press the Multifunctional button once
- Reject Calls – Press the Multifunction Button and hold for 2 seconds
- Redial Call – Press twice the Multifunction Button
- Volume +/- – Scroll the Multifunctional button
- Previous</> Next – Press the previous / next button for change the music track and press the two buttons together to switch the play mode (Repeat All and Random) available only with TF Card mode.
- Previous -/+ Next Frequency – Press the Frequency button -/+
How to Use
- Connect the KM18 to the car cigarette lighter;
- KM18 will automatically switch on and show the battery level of your car;
- The multifunction button light and bluetooth logo on the screen will be blinking, that means the KM18 is ready to connect;
- Turn on the Bluetooth on your mobile phone and find KM18 in your phone’s Bluetooth list and click connect;
- After connect the multifunction button lights and bluetooth logo on the screen will not blink and will be stable;
- Choose the same radio frequency between the KM18 and the audio system of your car and you will be fully connected ( Radio Frequency start in 87.5MHz to 108.0MHZ);
- To play music with the TF Card, insert the TF Card with your audio files that the KM18 will recognize and play the music automatically
- For Noise – If the audio has too much noise, please select another radio frequency, maybe the chosen frequency is occupied by a radio station or have too much interference.
- For Unstable Connection – please firstly try with another phone or tablet; or report your phone model and OS to email@example.com for a replacement or firmware update.
- To prevent your car battery from being drained, please be sure to remove the KM18 from the car cigarette lighter after use.
This product has 60 days free replacement warranty.
Within 30 days of purchase, you can register an extra 18 month warranty for free at
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!