nordlux Beroni 40 Pendant Light
- The lamp should only be installed in areas where direct contact with water cannot occur.
- Class II: The lamp is double-insulated and does not need to be connected to the yellow/green earth wire.
- The heat-resistant sleeves must be attached to the unstripped wire lengths.
- Z-connection: the wire cannot be replaced if damaged, and the lamp must be discarded.
- Do not exceed the maximum wattage.
- The mounting instruction must not be discarded.
- Disposal of waste equipment by users in private households in the European Union. This symbol indicates that this product must not be disposed of with your other household waste. Electrical and electronic equipment contain substances which may cause damage to human health and environment if not recycled correctly. It is your responsibility to hand over to a designated collection point for recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment. When handing over for correct recycling you help to prevent these products straining nature and environment unnecessarily and to protect human health. For more information regarding correct disposal, please contact your local city office, your household waste disposal service or the store where you purchased this product.
- General maintenance: Use a soft, dry cloth for dusting, and a soft cloth wrung in lukewarm water (<50’C) with a mild detergent to remove grease stains or similar. Never use detergents containing abrasive or solvent. Only switch on the lamp once all the water has evaporated.
Specifically for mouth-blown glass: Mouth-blown glass is formed manually. Because of this unique process, air bubbles may occur in the glass, just as the thickness of the glass may vary. This is to be seen as a natural consequence of the manual process, and is what gives Mouth-blown glass its character and organic look.
Always clean mouth-blown glass cold.
- The lamp is only suitable for connecting directly to the mains.
Always shut off power to the circuit before starting installation work. In some countries electrical installation work may only be carried out by a authorized electrical contractor. Contact your local electricity authority for advice.
0stre Havnegade 34
Documents / Resources
|nordlux Beroni 40 Pendant Light [pdf] User Manual|
Beroni 40 Pendant Light, Beroni 40, Beroni 40 Light, Pendant Light, Light