True Wireless Earbuds
Model: Noble Falcon 2
Thanks for purchasing NOBLE’s Falcon 2 Bluetooth 5.2 True Wireless Earbuds. Please carefully read this instruction manual before using your new Falcon 2 earbuds.
The Earbuds Will Power On automatically when remove from the charging case , if the charging case has a sufficient charge. (The white indicator light will blink for one second to indicate that the earbuds are in a “power on” state.)
To manually turn the earbuds on, press the MFB button lightly to boot up.
To turn Off the earbuds, press the MFB button for 2 seconds until you hear a beep Sound Twice,
If the charging case has sufficient charge, the earbuds will automatically turn Off, when place in the charging case.
How to Pair
The first time use your earbuds with your smart phone, you will need to pair with your smartphone, One paired they will connect automatically each time they are booted up.
- Remove your two earbuds from the charging case. They will power on automatically, and will enter pairing mode, with orange and white indicator lights flashing alternately.
- Enable Bluetooth on your smartphone, and search for “NOBLE Falcon_L/R” in available Bluetooth devices. Once found, click “NOBLE Falcon_L/R” to initiate the pairing.
- After Paring, the connection interface of the second earbuds should appear on your smartphone. Click to confirm to all setting will be completed.
Pairing a new device
Repeat above steps
Declarations and Warning
- Declarations and Warnings Disconnect previous devices before pairing a new device.
WARNING! Long-term exposure to high noise volumes may cause permanent hearing loss.
- Do not use the NOBLE Falcon earbuds in locations prohibiting the use of electronic equipment.
- Consult your physician prior to using your NOBLE Falcon earbuds if you have a pacemaker or other electrical medical device.
- This package contains small parts, which may pose a hazard to small children.
- Any disassembly of the NOBLE Falcon, or attempt to replace or repair the NOBLE Falcon by an unauthorized person, will void the NOBLE Falcon’s warranty.
- This product is not designed for use in water, keep product away from water and liquids. Failure to do so may cause permanent damage to the product.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions (1)this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!