NITECORE SRT6i High Performance SmartRing Tactical Flashlight
All NITECORE® products are warranted for quality. Any DOA / defective product can be exchanged for a replacement through a local distributor/dealer within 15 days of purchase. After that, all defective / malfunctioning NITECORE® products can be repaired free of charge within 60 months from the date of purchase. Beyond 60 months, a limited warranty applies, covering the cost of labor and maintenance, but not the cost of accessories or replacement parts.
The warranty will be nullified if
- the product(s) is/are broken down, reconstructed and/or modified by unauthorized parties.
- the product(s) is/are damaged due to improper use. (e.g. reversed polarity installation)
- the product(s) is/are damaged due to battery leakage.
For the latest information on NITECORE® products and services, please contact a local
NITECORE® distributor or send an email to email@example.com
※ All images, text and statements specified herein this user manual are for reference purpose only. Should any discrepancy occur between this manual and information specified on www.nitecore.com, Sysmax Innovations Co., Ltd. reserves the rights to interpret and amend the content of this document at any time without prior notice.
- Dual tail switches enable intuitive operations, specially designed for law enforcement, hunting and tactical applications
- 4th generation of the world’s first SSR (Smart Selector Ring) Technology for smoothly and rapidly selecting brightness levels and modes
- Utilizes a high performance LED with a max output of 2,100 lumens
- An optical system combined with crystal coating and “Precision Digital Optics Technology” (PDOT)
- Max peak beam intensity of 65,200cd and max throw of 510 meters
- Max runtime of 70 hours
- 3 brightness levels, lockout mode and TAC mode available
- STROBE READY™ Technology to enable a quick access to STROBE Mode (Patent No. ZL201320545349.4)
- Equipped with a power indicator
- Intelligent Li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C port
- NITECORE 21700i Li-ion battery included (NL2150HPi 5,000mAh)
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module (Patent No. ZL201510534543.6)
- Strike bezel uses high strength silicon nitride ceramics to enable excellent glass breaking performance
- Optical lenses with double-sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
- HA III military grade hard-anodized finish
- Waterproof and dustproof rating in accordance with IP68 (2 meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 2 meters
- Length: 163mm (6.42″)
- Head Diameter: 40mm (1.57″)
- Tube Diameter: 25.8mm (1.02″)
- Tail Diameter: 31mm (1.22″)
- Weight: 167g (5.89 oz) (Battery Not Included)
NITECORE 21700i Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (NL2150HPi 5,000mAh), CR123 Battery Magazine, Holster, Clip, Lanyard, Spare O-ring, USB-C Charging Cable
The SRT6i is only compatible with NITECORE 21700 i Series batteries with an output over 15A and CR123/RCR123 batteries.
- DO NOT attempt to use the SRT6i to charge CR123/RCR123 batteries.
- The SRT6i is NOT compatible with conventional 21700/18650 batteries.
- The brightness of the TURBO Level will reduce when using CR123/RCR123 batteries.
|TURBO (3)||MID (2)||LOW (1)||
2m (Impact Resistance)
IP68, 2m (Waterproof and Submersible)
Note: The stated data is measured in accordance with the international flashlight testing standard ANSI/PLATO FL 1-2019, using 1 x 21700i Li-ion battery (5,000mAh) under laboratory conditions.
The data may vary in real world use due to different battery usage or environmental conditions.
* The runtime of TURBO is tested without the temperature regulation.
Battery Installation / Removal
Brightness Level or Mode Selection
The SRT6i is equipped with an intelligent charging system. As illustrated, after opening the USB cover, use the USB cable to connect an external power supply (e.g. a USB adapter or other USB charging devices) to the charging port to begin the charging process.
- During the charging process, the power indicator on the side of the flashlight will flash slowly to inform the user.
- When the battery is fully charged, the SRT6i will cease the charging process and the power indicator will become steadily turned on to inform the user.
- The charging time for a 21700i Li-ion battery (5,000mAh) is approx. 3 hours 15 minutes. (Charged via the 5V/2A adapter)
Battery Installation / Removal
As illustrated, after unscrewing the battery cap, insert / remove the battery and screw to tighten the tail cap.
- Ensure the battery(s) is/are inserted with the positive end towards the head. The product will not work if the battery(s) is/are incorrectly inserted.
- The product will not work when there is an abnormal situation (e.g. the battery is broken/ inserted incorrectly).
- Please use the battery magazine when using 2 x CR123 batteries.
- CAUTION! Possible dangerous radiation! Don’t look into the light! May be dangerous for your eyes.
- When the power level is low, please stop using the product and replace or recharge the battery to prevent damage to the battery.
- When the product is kept in a backpack or left unused for prolonged time, please remove all batteries to prevent accidental activation or battery leakage.
Tactical Momentary Illumination
Brightness Level 1-3: When the light is off, half press and hold the Power Button to turn on the light momentarily. Release to turn it off.
- Half press and hold the Power Button to access LOW Level momentarily. Release to turn it off.
- Full press and hold the Power Button to access TURBO Level momentarily. Release to turn it off.
On / Off
Brightness Level 1-3:
- When the light is off, full press the Power Button to turn it on.
- When the light is on, full press the Power Button to turn it off.
Brightness Level or Mode Selection
When the light is on, rotate the Smart Selector Ring at the end of the flashlight to select a brightness level / mode.
- Rotate the Smart Selector Ring clockwise from the far right to the left to cycle through the following brightness levels / modes: TAC – TURBO (3) – MID (2) – LOW (1) – Lockout Mode.
- These brightness levels / modes can be cycled through in reverse by rotating the Smart Selector Ring counterclockwise.
- When rotating the Smart Selector Ring to the Lockout Mode, both buttons will be locked and unavailable to turn on the flashlight.
Direct Access to TURBO
- When the light is off, half press and hold the MODE Button (STROBE READY™) to access TURBO. Release to turn it off.
- Brightness Level 1-2: When the light is on, half press and hold the MODE Button (STROBE READY™) to access TURBO. Release to return to the previous status.
Note: The TURBO Level will produce massive heat when activating for extended periods, and the flashlight will automatically step down a few lumens to prevent overheating and prolong battery life.
- When the light is off, full press and hold the MODE Button (STROBE READY™) to access the STROBE Mode. Release to turn it off.
- Brightness Level 1-3: When the light is on, full press the MODE Button (STROBE READY™) to access the STROBE Mode. Short pressing the MODE Button (STROBE READY™) again to return to the previous status or turning off the flashlight can exit the STROBE Mode.
- When the light is on and the remaining battery power is approx. 50%, the power indicator will flash once every 2 seconds to inform the user.
- When the light is on and the remaining battery power is nearly depleted, the power indicator will flash quickly and continuously to inform the user.
The battery should be replaced when the power indicator flashes quickly and continuously and the output appears to be dim or the flashlight becomes unresponsive due to low power.
ATR (Advanced Temperature Regulation)
The integrated ATR technology regulates the output of the SRT6i according to the working condition and ambient environment to maintain the optimal performance.
Every 6 months, threads should be wiped with a clean cloth followed by a thin coating of silicon based lubricant.
- Please recharge the product every 3 months when left unused for a prolonged time.
- When the flashlight is kept in the backpack or the holster, please select the Lockout Mode to prevent accidental activation.
- Dispose of the device/batteries in accordance with applicable local laws and regulations.
SYSMAX Innovations Co., Ltd.
Address：Unit 6355, 5/F,
No.1021 Gaopu Road,
Tianhe District, Guangzhou,
510653 Guangdong, China
Documents / Resources
|NITECORE SRT6i High Performance SmartRing Tactical Flashlight [pdf] Instruction Manual|
SRT6i High Performance SmartRing Tactical Flashlight, SRT6i, High Performance SmartRing Tactical Flashlight, Performance SmartRing Tactical Flashlight, SmartRing Tactical Flashlight, Tactical Flashlight, Flashlight