Diving Light for Underwater Activities
- Outstanding waterproof performance.
- White 6 Red Dual output
- ATR(Advanced Temperature Regulation)
All NITECORER products are warranted for quality. DOA/defective products can be exchanged for replacement through a local distributor/dealer within 15 days of purchase. After 15 days, all defective/malfunctioning NITECORER products will be repaired free of charge for a period of 60 months from the date of purchase. After 60 months, a limited warranty applies, covering the cost of labor and maintenance, but not the cost of accessories or replacement parts.
The warranty is nullified in all of the following situations:
- The product(s) is/are broken down, reconstructed, and/or modified by unauthorized parties.
- The product(s) is/are damaged through improper use.
- The product(s) is/are damaged by leakage of batteries. For the latest information on NITECORER products and services, please contact your national NITECORER distributor or send an email to [email protected]
The NITECORE official website shall prevail in case of any product data changes.
- A diving light specially designed for underwater activities
- Utilizes a CREE XP-L HI V3 LED to emit a max output of 1,000 lumens
- Integrated red light serves as an auxiliary light supplement for underwater photography
- Crystal Coating Technology combined with “Precision Digital Optics Technology” for extreme reflector performance
- Max beam intensity up to 12,400cd and beam distance up to 223 meters
- The high efficient constant current circuit board provides max runtime of 9 hours
- Reverse polarity protection
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-scratch coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- In accordance with IPX8 and 100 meters submersible
- Impact resistance up to 1 meter
- Tail stand capability
Length: 133.1mm (5.24″)
Head Diameter: 34mm (1.34″)
Tail Diameter: 25.4mm (1″)
Weight: 135.5g (4.78oz) (Batteries Not Included)
Lanyard, Spare 0 Ringx4
|Primary Lithium Battery||CR123||3V||Y
|White Light||Red Light||White Light
|lm (Impact Resistance)|
|IPX8, 100m (waterproof and submersible)|
NOTE: The above data has been measured in accordance with the international flashlight testing standards ANSI/NEMA FL1, using a 1 x 18650 battery (3,400mAh) under laboratory conditions. The data may vary in real-world use due to different battery use or environmental conditions. * The runtime for High Mode of White Light is the testing result before starting temperature regulation.
Insert battery with the positive poles pointing forward as illustrated in the diagram.
- .Ensure batteries are inserted with the positive (+) end pointing to the head. The DL20 will not operate with incorrectly inserted batteries.
- Avoid direct eye exposure.
- When the DL20 is kept in a backpack or left unused for extended periods of time, NITECORE recommends preventing accidentals activations of the flashlight or battery leakage.
Turn on: Long press switch 1 to enter the high mode of the white light. Long press switch 2 to turn on the red light. White light and red light can be turned on simultaneously.
Turn off: When the white light is on, long press switch 1 to turn the white light off; and when the red light is on, long press switch 2 to turn the red light off.
White Light: Two brightness levels selectable. When the white light is on, tapping switch 1 to change the brightness.
Red Light: Two brightness levels selectable. When the red light is on, tap switch 2 to change the brightness.
Special Mode (White Light Strobe)
Whether the DL20 is on or off, long press switch 1 and switch 2 simultaneously to enter strobe mode. Tap any switch to exit and return to the previously used mode.
ATR(Advanced Temperature Regulation)
With the Advanced Temperature Regulation module, the DUO regulates its output and adapts to the ambient environment, maintaining optimal performance.
Batteries should be replaced when the following occurs: The white LED blinks quickly for 2 seconds and automatically lowers its output.
NOTE: Please ensure the surface of the light is dry before taking the battery out for replacement.
Every 6 months, threads should be wiped with a clean cloth followed by a thin coating of silicone-based lubricant.
Address: Rm 2601-06, Central Tower, No.5 Xiancun Road, Tianhe District Guangzhou,510623, Guangdong, China
Thanks for purchasing NITECORE!
Please find us on Facebook: NITECORE Flashlight DL02082019
Documents / Resources
|NITECORE Diving Light for Underwater Activities [pdf] User Manual|
Diving Light for Underwater Activities, DL20