Ninja FD400 Series Foodi Deluxe Tendercrisp Pressure Cooker Owner's Guid
for purchasing the Ninja® Foodi™ Deluxe TenderCrisp™ Pressure Cooker
REGISTER YOUR PURCHASE
Scan QR code using mobile device
RECORD THIS INFORMATION
Model Number: ____________________________
Serial Number: _____________________________
Date of Purchase: ___________________________
Store of Purchase: ___________________________
Voltage: 120V, 60Hz
TIP: You can find the model and serial numbers on the QR code label located on the back of the unit by the power cord.
HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY • READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE
Read and review instructions for operation and use .
Take care to avoid contacts with hot surface . Always use hand protection to avoid burns .
For indoor and household use only.
Read all instructions before using your Ninja® Foodi™ Deluxe Tendercrisp™ Pressure Cooker .
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- This appliance can be used by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
- Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of children. Do not allow the appliance to be used by children. Close supervision is necessary when used near children.
- To eliminate a choking hazard for young children, remove and discard the protective cover fitted on the power plug of this appliance.
- Children shall not play with the appliance.
- NEVER use socket below counter.
- NEVER connect this appliance to an external timer switch or separate remote-control system.
- DO NOT use an extension cord. A short power-supply cord is used to reduce the risk of children grabbing the cord or becoming entangled and to reduce the risk of people tripping over a longer cord.
- To protect against electrical shock DO NOT immerse cord, plugs, or main unit housing in water or other liquid. Cook only in the pot provided or in a container recommended by SharkNinja placed in the provided pot.
- Regularly inspect the appliance and power cord. DO NOT use the appliance if there is damage to the power cord or plug. If the appliance malfunctions or has been damaged in any way, immediately stop use and call Customer Service.
- ALWAYS ensure the appliance is properly assembled before use.
- Before use, ALWAYS check pressure release valve and red float valve for clogging or obstruction, and clean them if necessary. Check to make sure the red float valve on the pressure lid moves freely. Foods such as apple sauce, cranberries, pearl barley, oatmeal or other cereals, split peas, noodles, macaroni, rhubarb, or spaghetti can foam, froth, and splutter when pressure cooked, clogging the pressure release valve. These and similar expanding foods (such as dried vegetables, beans, grains, and rice) should not be cooked in a pressure cooker, except when following a Ninja Foodi recipe.
- DO NOT cover the air intake vent or air socket vent while crisping lid is closed. Doing so will prevent even cooking and may damage the unit or cause it to overheat.
- To prevent risk of explosion and injury, use only SharkNinja Silicone rings. Make certain silicone ring is installed and lid is properly closed before operating. DO NOT use if torn or damaged. Replace before using.
- Before placing removable cooking pot into the cooker base, ensure pot and cooker base are clean and dry by wiping with a soft cloth.
- This appliance is for household use only. DO NOT use this appliance for anything other than its intended use. DO NOT use in moving vehicles or boats. DO NOT use outdoors. Misuse may cause injury.
- Intended for worktop use only. Ensure the surface is level, clean and dry. DO NOT move the appliance when in use.
- DO NOT place appliance on hot surfaces or near a hot gas or electric burner or in a heated oven.
- DO NOT use accessory attachments not recommended or sold by SharkNinja. DO NOT place accessories in a microwave, toaster oven, convection oven, or conventional oven or on a ceramic cooktop, electric coil, gas burner range, or outdoor grill. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by SharkNinja may cause fire, electric shock, or injuries.
- When using this appliance, provide adequate space above and on all sides for air circulation.
- ALWAYS follow the maximum and minimum quantities of liquid as stated in instructions and recipes.
- NEVER use SLOW COOK setting without food and liquids in the removable cooking pot.
- DO NOT use the appliance without the removable cooking pot installed.
- DO NOT use this appliance for deep frying.
- DO NOT cover the pressure valves.
- DO NOT sauté or fry with oil while pressure cooking.
- Prevent food contact with heating elements. DO NOT overfill or exceed the MAX fill level when cooking. Overfilling may cause personal injury or property damage or affect the safe use of the appliance.
- When pressure cooking foods that expand (such as dried vegetables, beans, grains, rice, etc.). DO NOT fill pot more than halfway, or as otherwise instructed in a Ninja ® Foodi™ recipe.
- DO NOT use this unit to cook instant rice.
- To prevent food contact with the heating elements, DO NOT overfill the Cook & Crisp™ Basket.
- Use extreme caution when closing the crisping lid, taking care that nothing is caught in or pinched by the hinge.
- Socket voltages can vary, affecting the performance of your product. To prevent possible illness, use a thermometer to check that your food is cooked to the temperatures recommended.
- DO NOT place the appliance near the edge of a worktop during operation.
- To avoid possible steam damage, place the unit away from walls and cabinets during use.
- Should the unit emit black smoke, unplug immediately and wait for smoking to stop before removing the cooking pot and Cook & Crisp™ Basket.
- DO NOT touch hot surfaces. Appliance surfaces are hot during and after operation. To prevent burns or personal injury, ALWAYS use protective hot pads or insulated oven mitts and use available handles and knobs.
- Extreme caution must be used when the cooker contains hot oil, hot food, or hot liquids, or if the cooker is under pressure. Improper use, including moving the cooker, may result in personal injury. When using this appliance to pressure cook, ensure the lid is properly assembled and locked into position before use.
- Caution should be used when searing meats and sautéing in hot oil. Keep hands and face away from the removable cooking pot, especially when adding new ingredients, as hot oil may splatter.
- When unit is in operation, hot steam is released through the air socket vent. Place unit so vent is not directed toward the power cord, sockets, or other appliances. Keep your hands and face at a safe distance from vent.
- DO NOT attempt to open the lid during or after pressure cooking until all internal pressure has been released through the pressure release valve and the unit has cooled slightly. DO NOT tamper with, disassemble, or otherwise remove the red float valve or pressure release assembly.
- When using SLOW COOK or SEAR/SAUTÉ settings, ALWAYS keep the pressure lid closed and the pressure release valve in the VENT position. If the lid is closed and the pressure release valve is in the SEAL position, an audible alarm will sound. “VENT” error code will appear on LED display to signal the need to turn the pressure release valve to the VENT position.
- When using the PRESSURE COOK setting, ALWAYS keep the pressure lid locked and the pressure release valve turned anticlockwise to the SEAL position.
- If the lid will not turn to unlock, this indicates the appliance is still under pressure. Any pressure remaining can be hazardous. Let unit naturally release pressure or turn the Pressure Release Valve slowly to the VENT position to release steam. Take care to avoid contact with the releasing steam to avoid burns or injury. When the steam is completely released, the red float valve will be in the lower position allowing the lid to be removed.
- Spilled food can cause serious burns. Keep appliance and cord away from children. DO NOT let cord hang over
edge of tables or counters or touch hot surfaces.
- ALWAYS keep hands, face, and other body parts away from the pressure release valve prior to or during pressure release and when removing the pressure lid after cooking. Serious burns can result from the steam inside. ALWAYS lift and tilt the lid away from you when removing.
- When removable cooking pot is empty, DO NOT heat it for more than 10 minutes, as doing so may damage the cooking surface.
- The cooking pot, Cook & Crisp™ Basket, and reversible rack become extremely hot during the cooking process. Avoid hot steam and air while removing the cooking pot and Cook & Crisp™ Basket from the appliance, and ALWAYS place them on a heat resistant surface after removing. DO NOT touch accessories during or immediately after cooking.
- Removable cooking pot can be extremely heavy when full of ingredients. Care should be taken when lifting pot from cooker base.
- Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children.
- Let the appliance cool for approximately 30 minutes before handling, cleaning, or storing.
- To disconnect, turn any control to OFF, then unplug from socket when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before cleaning, disassembly, putting in or taking off parts and for storage
- DO NOT clean with metal scouring pads. Pieces can break off the pad and touch electrical parts, creating a risk of electric shock.
- Please refer to the Cleaning & Maintenance section for regular maintenance of the appliance.
Take care to avoid coming into contact with a hot surface.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
PARTS & ACCESSORIES
- A Deluxe Layer
- B Deluxe Reversible Rack
- C Cook & Crisp TM Basket
- D Detachable Diffuser
- E 8-Quart Removable Cooking Pot
- F Crisping Lid
- G Heat Shield
- H Control Panel
- I Cooker Base
- J Pressure Lid
- K Pressure Release Valve
- L Float Valve
- M Silicone Ring
- N Anti-Clog Cap
- O Air Outlet Vent
- P Condensation Collector
ACCESSORY ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS
DELUXE REVERSIBLE RACK
- Place the reversible rack in the pot in the lower position.
- Drop deluxe layer through reversible rack handles.
COOK & CRISP TM BASKET
- To remove diffuser for cleaning, pull 2 diffuser fins off the groove on the basket, then pull down firmly.
- To assemble the Cook & Crisp Basket, place basket on top of diffuser and press down firmly.
USING THE CONTROL PANEL
PRESSURE: Cook food quickly while maintaining tenderness.
STEAM: Gently cook delicate foods at a high temperature.
SLOW COOK: Cook your food at a lower temperature for a longer period of time.
YOGURT: Pasteurize and ferment milk for creamy homemade yogurt.
SEAR/SAUTÉ: Use the unit as a stovetop for browning meats, sautéing veggies, simmering sauces, and more.
AIR CRISP: Give foods crispiness and crunch with little to no oil.
BROIL: Use high temperature to caramelize and brown your food.
BAKE/ROAST: Use the unit like an oven for tender meats, baked treats, and more.
DEHYDRATE: Dehydrate meats, fruits, and vegetables for healthy snacks.
NOTE: If running for 1 hour or less, the clock will count down by minutes and seconds. If running for more than 1 hour, the clock will count down by minutes only.
FUNCTION: Press FUNCTION, then turn the START/STOP dial to choose a cooking function.
TEMP: Press TEMP, then turn the START/STOP dial to adjust cooking temperature in increments of 5 degrees or to adjust the pressure level.
TIME: Press TIME, then turn the START/STOP dial to adjust the cook time.
NOTE: To adjust settings while cooking, press TEMP or TIME, then turn the START/STOP dial to choose desired temperature or time.
START/STOP dial/button: Turn the dial to choose a cooking function, cook temperature, and cook time. Press the button to start cooking. Pressing the button while the unit is cooking will stop the current cooking function.
KEEP WARM: After pressure cooking, steaming, or slow cooking, the unit will automatically switch to Keep Warm mode and start counting up. Keep Warm will stay on for 12 hours, or you may press KEEP WARM to turn it off. Keep Warm mode is not intended to warm food from a cold state but to keep it warm at a food-safe temperature.
POWER: The Power button shuts the unit off and stops all cooking modes.
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Remove and discard any packaging material, stickers, and tape from the unit.
- Pay particular attention to operational instructions, warnings, and important safeguards to avoid any injury or property damage.
- Wash the pressure lid, silicone ring, removable cooking pot, Cook & Crisp™ Basket, deluxe reversible rack, and
condensation collector in warm, soapy water, then rinse and dry thoroughly. NEVER clean the cooker base in the dishwasher. Inspect the pressure lid to ensure there is no debris blocking the valves.
- The silicone ring is reversible and can be inserted in either direction. Insert the silicone ring around the outer edge of the silicone ring rack on the underside of the lid. Ensure it is fully inserted and lies flat under the silicone ring rack.
INSTALLING THE CONDENSATION COLLECTOR
To install the condensation collector, slide it into the slot on the cooker base. Slide it out to remove it for hand-washing after each use.
REMOVING & REINSTALLING THE ANTI-CLOG CAP
Make sure the anti-clog cap is in the correct position before using the pressure lid. The anti-clog cap protects the inner valve of the pressure lid from clogging and protects users from potential food splatters. It should be cleaned after every use with a cleaning brush.
To remove it, grasp firmly and pull upward. To reinstall, position it in place and press down.
NOTE: Prior to each use, make sure the silicone ring is well-seated in the silicone ring rack and the anti-clog cap is mounted properly on the pressure release valve.
USING YOUR FOODI™ DELUXE TENDERCRISP™ PRESSURE COOKER
SWAP THE TOP
The two lids allow you to seamlessly transition between all your favorite cooking methods. Use the pressure lid to tenderize, then use the crisping lid to crisp up your food.
USING THE CRISPING LID
The crisping lid is attached to the unit and can be opened at any time to check on your food during the cooking process. When the lid is opened, the timer will pause, and the heating element will turn off. When the lid is closed, cooking will begin again and the timer will resume counting down.
USING THE COOKING FUNCTIONS WITH THE CRISPING LID
To turn on the unit, plug the power cord into a wall outlet, then press the .
- Place either the Cook & Crisp™ Basket or deluxe reversible rack in the pot. Basket should have diffuser attached.
- Add ingredients to the Cook & Crisp Basket or deluxe reversible rack. Close the lid.
- Press FUNCTION, then turn the START/STOP dial to select AIR CRISP. The default temperature setting will display. Press TEMP, then turn the dial to choose a temperature between 300°F and 400°F.
- Press TIME, then turn the START/STOP dial to adjust the cook time in minute increments up to 1 hour. To preheat your unit, simply add an additional 5 minutes to the cook time. Press START/STOP to begin cooking.
- During cooking, you can open the lid and lift out the basket to shake or toss ingredients for even browning, if needed. When done, lower basket back into pot and close lid. Cooking will automatically resume after lid is closed.
- When cook time is complete, the unit will beep and display DONE.
- Place the deluxe reversible rack in the pot in the higher broil position or follow the directions in your recipe.
- Place ingredients on the rack, then close the lid.
- Press FUNCTION, then turn the START/STOP dial to select BROIL. NOTE: There is no temperature adjustment available or necessary when using the Broil function.
- Press TIME, then turn the dial to adjust the cook time in minute increments up to 30 minutes.
- Press START/STOP to begin cooking.
- When cook time is complete, the unit will beep and display DONE.
- Add ingredients and any accessories to the pot. Close the lid.
- Press FUNCTION, then turn the START/STOP dial to select BAKE/ROAST. The default temperature setting will display. Press TEMP, then turn the dial to select a temperature between 250°F and 400°F.
- Press TIME, then turn the START/STOP dial to adjust the cook time in minute increments up to 1 hour and then 5 -minute increments from 1 hour to 4 hours. Press START/STOP to begin cooking.
- When cook time is complete, the unit will beep and display DONE.
- Place the deluxe reversible rack in the pot in the lower position, then place a layer of ingredients on the rack.
- Holding the deluxe layer by its handles, place it down over the reversible rack in the position shown below. Then place a layer of ingredients on the deluxe layer and close the lid. NOTE: For five levels of capacity, use the Dehydrator Stand (sold separately) directly in the cooking pot.
- Press FUNCTION, then turn the START/STOP dial to select DEHYDRATE. The default temperature setting will display. Press TEMP, then turn the dial to choose a temperature between 80°F and 195°F.
- Press TIME, then turn the dial to adjust the cook time in 15-minute increments up to 12 hours.
- Close the lid and press START/STOP to begin dehydrating.
- When cook time is complete, the unit will beep and display DONE.
INSTALLING & REMOVING THE PRESSURE LID
WATER TEST: GETTING STARTED PRESSURE COOKING
NATURAL PRESSURE RELEASE VS . QUICK PRESSURE RELEASE
Natural Pressure Release: When pressure cooking is complete, steam will naturally release from the unit as it cools down. This can take upwards of 20 minutes, depending on the amount of ingredients in the pot. During this time, the unit will switch to Keep Warm mode. Press KEEP WARM if you would like to turn Keep Warm mode off. When natural pressure release is complete, the float valve will drop down.
Quick Pressure Release: Use ONLY if your recipe calls for it. After pressure cooking and the KEEP WARM light comes on, turn the pressure release valve to the VENT position to quickly release the steam. Steam release will be accompanied by an audible hiss. Some steam will remain in the unit after pressure release and will escape when the lid is opened. Lift and tilt it away from you, making sure no condensation drips into the cooker base.
NOTE: At any time during the natural release process, you can switch to quick release by turning the pressure release valve to the VENT position.
As pressure builds in the unit, the control panel will display PRE. Time to pressure varies based on the amount and temperature of ingredients as well as liquid in the pot. For safety, the lid will lock as the unit pressurizes, and it will not unlock until pressure is released. Once the unit has reached full pressure, the cooking cycle will begin and the timer will start counting down.
NOTE: It can take upwards of 20 minutes to build pressure.
USING THE COOKING FUNCTIONS WITH THE PRESSURE LID
ACCESSORIES FOR PURCHASE
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
Why is my unit taking so long to come to pressure? How long does it take to
come to pressure?
• Cooking times may vary based on the selected temperature, current temperature
of the cooking pot, and temperature or quantity of the ingredients.
• Check to make sure your silicone ring is fully seated and flush against the lid. If installed
correctly, you should be able to tug lightly on the ring to rotate it.
• Check that the pressure lid is fully locked, and the pressure release valve is in the SEAL
position when pressure cooking.
Why is the time counting down so slowly?
• You may have set hours rather than minutes. When setting time, the display will show
HH:MM and the time will increase/decrease in minute increments.
How can I tell when the unit is pressurizing?
• The display will show PRE and the building animation to indicate the unit is building pressure.
PRE and moving lights are shown on the display screen when using the Pressure
or Steam function .
• This indicates the unit is building pressure or preheating when using STEAM or
PRESSURE. When the unit has finished building pressure, your set cook time will
begin counting down.
There is a lot of steam coming from my unit when using the Steam function .
• It’s normal for steam to release through the pressure release valve during cooking. Leave
the pressure release valve in the VENT position for Steam, Slow Cook, and Sear/Sauté.
Why can’t I take the pressure lid off?
• As a safety feature, the pressure lid will not unlock until the unit is completely
depressurized. Turn the pressure release valve to the VENT position to quick release the
pressurized steam. A quick burst of steam will spurt out of the pressure release valve.
When the steam is completely released, the unit will be ready to open. Turn the pressure
lid counterclockwise, then lift it up and away from you.
Is the pressure release valve supposed to be loose?
• Yes. The pressure release valve’s loose fit is intentional; it enables a quick and easy
transition between SEAL and VENT and helps regulate pressure by releasing small
amounts of steam during cooking to ensure great results. Please make sure it is turned
as far as possible toward the SEAL position when pressure cooking and as far as
possible toward the VENT position when quick releasing.
The unit is hissing and not reaching pressure .
• Make sure the pressure release valve is turned to the SEAL position. If you’ve done this
and still hear a loud hissing noise, it may indicate your silicone seal is not fully in place.
Press START/STOP to stop cooking, VENT as necessary, and remove the pressure lid.
Press down on the silicone ring, ensuring it is fully inserted and lies flat under the ring
rack. Once fully installed, you should be able to tug lightly on the ring to rotate it.
The unit is counting up rather than down .
• The cooking cycle is complete and the unit is in Keep Warm mode.
How long does the unit take to depressurize?
• Quick release is about 2 minutes or less. Natural release can take up to 20 minutes or
more, depending on the type of food and/or the amount of liquid and food in the pot.
“ADD POT” error message appears on display screen .
• Cooking pot is not inside the cooker base. Cooking pot is required for all functions.
“OTHR LID” error message appears on display screen .
• The incorrect lid is installed for your desired cooking function. Install the pressure
lid to use the Pressure, Slow Cook, Yogurt, Steam, or Keep Warm functions.
“SHUT LID” error message appears on display screen .
• The crisping lid is open and needs to be closed for the selected function to start.
“TURN LID” error message appears on display screen .
• The pressure lid is not fully installed. Turn the pressure clockwise until it clicks to use
the Pressure, Slow Cook, Yogurt, Steam, and Keep Warm functions.
“OPEN VENT” error message appears on display screen .
• When set to Slow Cook or Sear/Sauté, and the unit senses pressure building up, this
message indicates the pressure release valve is in the SEAL position.
• Turn the pressure release valve to the VENT position and leave it there for the remainder
of the cooking function.
• If you do not turn the pressure release valve to the VENT position within 5 minutes, the
program will cancel and the unit will shut off.
“ADD WATER” error message appears on display screen when using the Steam function .
• The water level is too low. Add more water to the unit for the function to continue.
“ADD WATR” error message appears on display screen when using the Pressure function .
• Add more liquid to the cooking pot before restarting the pressure cook cycle.
• Make sure the pressure release valve is in the SEAL position.
• Make sure the silicone ring is installed correctly.
“ERR” message appears .
• The unit is not functioning properly. Please contact Customer Service at
1-877-646-5288. So we may better assist you, please register your product online
at registeryourninja.com and have the product on hand when you call.
- For consistent browning, make sure ingredients are arranged in an even layer on the bottom of the cooking pot with no overlapping. If ingredients are overlapping, make sure to shake half way through the set cook time.
- For smaller ingredients that could fall through the deluxe reversible rack, we recommend first wrapping them in a parchment paper or foil pouch.
- When switching from pressure cooking to using the crisping lid, we recommend emptying the pot of any remaining liquid for best crisping results.
- Use the Keep Warm mode to keep food at a warm, food-safe temperature after cooking. To prevent food from drying out, we recommend keeping the lid closed and using this function just before serving. To reheat food, use the Air Crisp function.
- When using a recipe for the Ninja Foodi 6.5 quart in this unit, some additional cooking time, or extra shake of the Cook & Crisp TM Basket may be required.
- 6.5 quart pressure recipes like soups, stews, and chilies can be scaled up by 50 percent in the Ninja® Foodi TM Deluxe.
ONE (1) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
The One (1) Year Limited Warranty applies to purchases made from authorized retailers of SharkNinja Operating LLC . Warranty coverage applies to the original owner and to the original product only and is not transferable.
SharkNinja warrants that the unit shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase when it is used under normal household conditions and maintained according to the requirements outlined in the Owner’s Guide, subject to the following conditions and exclusions:
What is covered by this warranty?
- The original unit and/or non-wearable parts deemed defective, in SharkNinja’s sole discretion, will be repaired or replaced up to one (1) year from the original purchase date.
- In the event a replacement unit is issued, the warranty coverage ends six (6) months following the receipt date of the replacement unit or the remainder of the existing warranty, whichever is later. SharkNinja reserves the right to replace the unit with one of equal or greater value.
What is not covered by this warranty?
- Normal wear and tear of wearable parts (including removable pot, silicone ring, lids, racks, baskets, etc.) that require regular maintenance and/or replacement to ensure the proper functioning of your unit, are not covered by this warranty. Replacement parts are available for purchase at ninjaaccessories.com.
- Any unit that has been tampered with or used for commercial purposes
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, negligent handling, failure to perform required maintenance (e.g., failure to keep the main unit, pressure lid, and crisping lid clear of food spills and other debris), or damage due to mishandling in transit.
- Consequential and incidental damages.
- Defects caused by repair persons not authorized by SharkNinja. These defects include damages caused in the process of shipping, altering, or repairing the SharkNinja product (or any of its parts) when the repair is performed by a repair person not authorized by SharkNinja.
- Products purchased, used, or operated outside North America.
How to get service
If your appliance fails to operate properly while in use under normal household conditions within the warranty period, visit ninjakitchen.com/support for product care and maintenance self-help. Our Customer Service Specialists are also available at 1-877-646-5288 to assist with product support and warranty service options. So we may better assist you, please register your product online at registeryourninja.com and have the product on hand when you call.
SharkNinja will cover the cost for the customer to send in the unit to us for repair or replacement. A fee of $19.95 (subject to change) will be charged when SharkNinja ships the repaired or replacement unit.
How to initiate a warranty claim
You must call 1-877-646-5288 to initiate a warranty claim. You will need the receipt as proof of purchase. We also ask that you register your product online at registeryourninja.com and have the product on hand when you call, so we may better assist you. A Customer Service Specialist will provide you with return and packing instruction information.
How state law applies
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state. Some states do not permit the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
SharkNinja Operating LLC
US: Needham, MA 02494
Illustrations may differ from actual product. We are constantly striving to improve our products, therefore the specifications contained herein are subject to change without notice.
NINJA is a registered trademark of SharkNinja Operating LLC.
COOK & CRISP, FOODI, and TENDERCRISP are trademarks of SharkNinja Operating LLC.
For SharkNinja U.S. Patent information, visit sharkninja.com/uspatents.
© 2019 SharkNinja Operating LLC
PRINTED IN CHINA