Ningbo Allstar O E Technology AST-WR162 LED Lamp Wireless Charger with Pen Holder Instructions
Technical specs/data for LED lamp wireless charger with pen holder
- Item no: AST-WR162/12424901
- Product size: wireless bottom part: 170.5*80.5*75.3mm; lamp length: 303mm; LED part: 44*99mm
- Product weight: 164g
- Input: DC9V-2A
- Wireless Output: 10W
- LED Power: 2W
All mobile phones with wireless function
- For wireless charger function:
The wireless charger can be plugged into suitable adaptor with a standard USB cable. When the cable is connected to the input of the device, the red and blue indicator shall flash alternately for three times and then enter standby mode (red indicator keep on), and then blue indicator shall be on and start charging once connecting with the mobile phone.
- For wireless charger NTC and Other Protective Functions Available:
NTC protection shuts output off automatically if working temperature exceeds 65℃ and turns back on when temperature has dropped back below 55℃ to keep the item from overheating. The blue indicator shall be flash once NTC works. Other safety features included are over current, over voltage, over discharge, short circuit, and FOD protection.
FOD: when wireless charging, if the LED indicator is flashing blue, the device is either NOT a wireless charging device or there is an object between the device and charging surface interfering with the charging process. It shall resume working once removing the object.
- For Led lamp function:
The Led lamp can be folded and adjusted according to your need; after power connected, the Led lamp shall be on when you touch the button, there are three lights: the white light shall be fully on when first touch; the warm light shall be fully on when second touch; and the white light shall be half-on when third touch. Touch again to turn off the LED lamp.
- This product is a multi-functional wireless charger with LED lamp and pen holder with a fashionable design.
- It can be very convenient for people with multiple usage.
- It is compatible with most mobile phones with wireless function.
- Durability is excellent, as it can charge over 500 times.
- This item is suited for daily use, and can help you out if you are suddenly out of battery power.
Please check if the USB port and cable are connected properly when charging. If the connection is not stable, the device may not charge because of a built-in IC (Short Circuit Protection) system. When the connection is established, it will resume charging.
- It is normal for the device to feel slightly warm when charging.
- Forbid knocking and beating the product.
- Do not put fingers or hands into the product.
- Keep the item away from fire, water and children.
- Please make sure the working condition of power bank between -10°C and 60°C.
FCC Warning Statement
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
The distance between user and products should be no less than 20cm.
Documents / Resources
|Ningbo Allstar O E Technology AST-WR162 LED Lamp Wireless Charger with Pen Holder [pdf] Instructions|
AST-WR162, ASTWR162, 2AQJK-AST-WR162, 2AQJKASTWR162, AST-WR162 LED Lamp Wireless Charger with Pen Holder, LED Lamp Wireless Charger with Pen Holder, 12424901