Magnetic Wireless Charger
Thank you for choosing our product and please read this User Guide thoroughly before use
- Connect to Power Adapter
- Charge Your Phone
a.Please make sure your device is Qi-enabled or installed with Qi receiver kit(not included).
b.A Quick Charge Adapter is required for the fast wireless charging feature
- Our product only supports iPhone 12 series, not support other phone models charging.
- Do not use or store the magnetic wireless charger in a hot or humid environment as it may damage the circuit.
- A magnet may interfere with the magnetic charging of the product or cause malfunctions; To avoid indirectly interfering with the product, please keep magnetic chip cards (e.g.ID cards, credit cards) or medical devices (e.g. pulse measuring device, hearing aid) at least 20cm away from the product.
- In order to get a better wireless charging experience, it is recommended to remove the ordinary phone case or use a magnetic phone case. Please note that OtterBox, LifeProof, or other thick iPhone cases will not charge.
Note: Power Adapter is NOT Included (For optimal charging, pair with the 20W USB-C Power Adapter)
- This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1)This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2)This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures: Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna. Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver. Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected. Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20cm between the radiator & your body
Lifetime Technical Support
For any questions, please feel free to contact us via [email protected].
Shenzhen Qianwen Electroncs Co., Ltd.
Room 208, Building 20, Xiangnan 4th Road, MinZhi Street, Shenzhen, CN
NewQ Service Email: [email protected]
NewQ After-sales Service Email: [email protected]
Documents / Resources
|NewQ W01 Magnetic Wireless Charger [pdf] User Manual|
W01, 2AY3MW01, W01 Magnetic Wireless Charger, Magnetic Wireless Charger, Wireless Charger, Charger