netvue Vigil Pro Outdoor Security Camera
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the condition that this device does not cause harmful interference (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Any changes or modiﬁcations not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, according to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used by the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no
guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception,
which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which
the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction.
The antennas used for this transmitter must be installed to provide a separation distance of at least 20 cm from all persons and must not be co-located for operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
FCC ID 2AO8RNI-1930
What’s In The Box
Insert Micro SD Card
Vigil Pro Camera comes with a built-in card slot which supports up to 128GB Micro SD card. Once you insert the storage card, the camera will automatically start to record and store videos on the storage card. You can view those videos in the ‘Replay’ page by clicking the ‘Replay’ button in the ‘Homepage’.
Step 1: Loosen the screws. Take off the cover gently since wires are attaching to it.
Step 2: Insert Micro SD card. Make sure you insert it in the correct direction. The
back of the card should face up.
Step 3: Put the cover back and tighten the screws.
Read Before Installing
- Keep the Vigil Pro Camera and all accessories out of reach of children and pets.
- The Vigil Pro Camera comes with a power adapter. If you prefer other power adapter, please make sure that it allows a DC12V (≥1000mA) power supply voltage.
- The product can only be used at normal temperature and humidity: Working temperature: -10°C – 50°C (14°F-122°F)
Working relative humidity: 0-95%.
- Please do not expose the camera lens to direct sunlight.
- Please do not install the camera where is likely struck by lightning.
- Netvue Vigil Pro Camera only works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi.
- Strong lights may interfere with the ability to scan the QR code.
- Avoid placing the device behind furniture or near microwaves. Try to keep it within range of your Wi-Fi signal.
Set Up with Netvue App
Download the Netvue App from App Store or Google Play.
Follow the in-app instruction to complete the entire set up process.
Vigil Pro Installation
Check following things before you starting to drill holes on your wall:
- Vigil Pro Camera has been successfully added to your Netvue App and is able to stream video.
- Have planned the cable route. Measured the length of the power cable and Ethernet cable (if you plan to use Ethernet connection) you will need.
Find a good installation spot.
- We recommend installing the Vigil Pro camera just 7-10 feet (2-3 meter) above the ground for a better two-way audio experience.
- There is a power outlet nearby.
- Test whether Vigil Pro camera can stream video smoothly at the spot.
- Make sure nothing blocks the camera’s sight.
Before you start to drill, make sure you know the locations of wall-in pipes and electrical wires. (If you are not comfortable with drilling holes, please consult with a licensed electrician.)
- Use the provided drilling template to mark the position of holes on your wall. Use drill bit (15/64″, 6mm) to drill three holes.
- Install anchors to hold screws.
- Tighten the included screws to secure the camera.
Step 3 (Wired Connection):
Read this step if you are using wired connection, otherwise skip this step.
A weatherproof tube is needed for Ethernet cable to avoid leaking water into Ethernet cable port. Insert the cable into the weatherproof tube, and then connect it to the Ethernet cable port of Vigil Pro Camera. Make sure the cable works before installing.
Things you need:
Unscrew the thread ring close to the base, then you can point it to any direction by rotating it clockwise/counterclockwise 360°, and up and down 100°.
Netvue Vigil Pro Camera uses status light to communicate.
Status Light Description
|Rapidly Flashing green||Wi-Fi Conﬁguration Mode|
Netvue Protect Plan
Netvue Protect Plan provides optional advanced features for those with higher security needs, and each plan supports multiple devices.
Continuous Video Recording: It allows for non-stop recording of all the action, and captures everything in the background, you can rewind to catch anything you missed.
Event Video Recording: It automatically records a video clip, not just several still pictures, and push it to your phone instantly, keeping you always stay in the know anywhere, anytime.
Human Detection: It uses machine learning to accurately identify people within your Netvue video, sending you speciﬁc human alerts when a human is detected, while still sending regular motion alerts for non-human activity.
Visit my.netvue.com to learn more.
Feel free to contact us for additional help:
email: [email protected]
240 W Whitter Blvd Ste A, La Habra, CA 90631 © 2010-2020 NETVUE, INC
Documents / Resources
|netvue Vigil Pro Outdoor Security Camera [pdf] User Guide|
NI-1930, NI1930, 2AO8RNI-1930, 2AO8RNI1930, Vigil Pro Outdoor Security Camera, Vigil Pro, Outdoor Security Camera, Security Camera, Camera