netvue Home Cam 2 Indoor Camera
What’s In The Box
Read Before Installing
- Keep Home Cam 2 and all accessories out of reach of children and pets.
- Home Cam 2 comes with a power adapter. If you prefer other power adapters, please make sure that they allow a DC5V power supply voltage, and an electric current not less than 1A .
- Working temperature: -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F) Working relative humidity: 0-95%
- Please do not expose the camera lens to direct sunlight.
- Netvue Home Cam 2 only works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi.
- Strong lights may interfere with the device’s ability to scan QR code.
- Avoid placing the device behind furniture or near microwaves. Try to keep it within range of your Wi-Fi signal.
Set Up With Netvue App
Download Netvue App from App Store or Google Play. Follow the in-app instruction to complete the entire set up process.
Mount Your Home Cam 2
Put your Home Cam 2 just anywhere you want on the wall, under the ceiling, or directly on the desktop.
With the magnetic base, Home Cam 2 can be attached to the surface of any iron, nickel, or cobalt-containing object, such as a refrigerator,
Install on the Wall
- Use the provided drilling template to mark the position of holes on your wall. Use drill bit (15/64″, 6mm) to drill two holes, and then install anchors to hold screws.
- Install the Mounting Bracket on your wall with the Screws provided.
- Point the hole at the bottom to the nail and turn it counterclockwise.
- Now it is all set, you could rotate it 100 degrees up and down.
Netvue Protect Plan
Netvue Protect Plan provides optional advanced features for those with higher security needs, and each plan supports multiple devices.
Continuous Video Recording Event Video Recording Human Detection Visit my.netvue.com to learn more.
Feel free to contact us for additional help
www.netvue.com 240 W Whitter Blvd Ste A, La Habra, CA 90631 © 2010-2021 NETVUE, INC
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a commercial environment. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. The antennas used for this transmitter must be installed to provide a separation distance of at least 20 cm from all persons and must not be co-located for operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter. FCC (USA) 15.9 prohibition against eavesdropping except under lawful authority, no person shall use, either directly or indirectly, a device operated pursuant to the provision of this part for the purpose of overhearing or recording the private conversations of other unless such use is authorized by all of the parties engaging in the conversation.
FCC ID 2AO8RNI-3341
This product can be used across EU member states.
Documents / Resources
|netvue Home Cam 2 Indoor Camera [pdf] User Guide|
Home Cam 2 Indoor Camera